Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

If you where king/queen?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Goblin Monkey View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Goblin Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If you where king/queen?
    Posted: 14-Nov-2008 at 17:15
How would you rule your kingdom.Would you be nice or feirce.How would you use the resources, military, and land.Would you conquest your border nations or make alliances?
Is it just me or did your mom just wink at me?
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Nov-2008 at 19:28
Well I am the Lizard Queen so I would rule all Lizards.
Count Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Nov-2008 at 02:40
Balaam I already told you I'm the hawk emperor and I ate all the lizard nobles

I would use my scientists to form a massive volunteer citizen army of genhanced cataphracts with power armor and genhanced horses with power barding. I would be a mighty but merciful conqurerer and would take over everybody and then I would use my resourses and scientists to build a teleport that was guarded by fanactical soldiers that were loyal only to me and I would have an infinite amount of spare teleports, parts, and power plants, and it would send people to habitable planets and form alliances with the alien empires until I was strong enough to take them over and once I ruled everything, everyone would live in a universal christian libertarian constitutional republic, full of peace enlightment and learning.

Defenders of Ulthuan, Cult of Asuryan (57 Kills and counting)

Goblin Monkey View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Goblin Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Nov-2008 at 03:23
Well I would use my power to mak an army of budhhist peta advocate evoulutionists medevial european hsitory lovers to destroy your universe.Oh ayay and there all librelals and Obama fans to.
Is it just me or did your mom just wink at me?
Count Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Nov-2008 at 04:03
No you can't as everybody is conquered

Defenders of Ulthuan, Cult of Asuryan (57 Kills and counting)

Post Reply Post Reply