Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WW3!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Goblin Monkey View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Goblin Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WW3!
    Posted: 18-Oct-2008 at 15:07
How will World war three start?Please no flaming other countries, this is just for fun.Heres my scenario

Alright it 2025 and North and South Korea are in war.Tensions between Britan and the IRA are high due to the assasination of the British prime minister George Reynolds that Britan blames the IRA for.America is caught in a civil war betwen 2 nations the democratic states America and the Republican colonies.Russia has ivaded the Ukraine to get back its former glory.And China has invaded India.So now in a try to keep the wor torn Europe together the European union becomes a country.They do not include the nations curentley in war.Russia,Britan,Ukaraine,Ireland.This angers Britan and they attack Paris.A atomic weapon is dropped there.Then Russia finished with its war with Ukraine, uses that newly conqured land to attack Poland.America gets cut off with its supplies with China because they donot want to deal with them during a civil war.Seing this as good vulnerable land Russia ivades America.This is WW3!

Is it just me or did your mom just wink at me?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2008 at 22:30
I'd rather know the avenue that stops it. Much, much cooler.
Goblin Monkey View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Goblin Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2008 at 23:57
Ya lets go with that.Topic changed to that.
Is it just me or did your mom just wink at me?
Voskhod View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Voskhod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2008 at 03:02
At the start it will just be small countries fighting over important and scarce resources (like water) with support of the Great Powers, who then became more and more involved (they need those resources too, but for various reasons can't get directly involved in wars themselves). A web of alliance and secret treaties will then emerge, much like before World War I. From there, WWIII will just be around the corner.
 Post Reply Post Reply