Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBosnian Army

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bosnian Army
    Posted: 17-Sep-2005 at 16:54
well, yeah, they almost the same make sense actually.

Bosnian = African American Slang? now that's interesting Ukranian is closer to Polish I believe and they use more Latin letters than Russians.Hungarian(magyar) is belong to Ural-Altay language group which all the Turkic languages belong

thanks for the infos and welcome to AE
"When one hears such music, what can one say, but .... Salieri?"
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2005 at 16:56
Thanks, and hey, I have something you might enjoy - Bosnian girls singing in Turkish!

I bet you'll like our accents.

[IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9259/1xw2.jpg">
strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2005 at 17:04

I have heard many Monteegrans claim that they are Serbs, and more or less the same. I have read that these were just to Serb states, considering that they both speak Serbian. I compare it as such

Serbians-Montenegrins is same like Germans-Austrians. Austrian nationality exist but Austrian language does not.

http://theforgotten.org/intro.html
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2005 at 17:08
^ Montenegro was never conquered by the Ottoman Empire, so in essence Montenegrins are "pure Serbs". Most of the war criminals of the 1990s - Radovan Karadzic, etc...were Montenegrin in origin, not Serbian or Bosnian.

That said - most Montenegrins have a 'holier-than-thou' attitude towards Serbs, and most Serbs are completely indifferent to Montenegro - for them it's just a fairly backwards province in the south, only slightly better than Kosovo.

That said - a huge majority of Montenegrins (80+ % in the latest polls) support independence from Serbia-Montenegro. And a sizable majority of Serbs (65+ %) still support the union.

That's pushing Montenegrins to accentuate their differences, as we also saw in Slovenia, Croatia, and Bosnia.

Like my Grandmother said:

"Before the war, Mila, you'd be ashamed to leave the house with a veil on. Now, you'd never wear one unless you knew you were going out of the house, and more, to the Christian part of town."

Edited by Mila
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2005 at 17:09
lol thanks for the surprise, I liked it a lot.it sounded like a eurovision song contest style.They always sing in Turkish or was it just a single? Actually you know what they sing better than most of the pshyco Turkish singers in Turkey.I understood the every single word in lyrics.If you have more, please do post them in AE Tavern.
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2005 at 17:12
Originally posted by erci

lol thanks for the surprise, I liked it a lot.it sounded like a eurovision song contest style.They always sing in Turkish or was it just a single? Actually you know what they sing better than most of the pshyco Turkish singers in Turkey.I understood the every single word in lyrics.If you have more, please do post them in AE Tavern.

AE Tavern, that's like the anything-and-everything place?

It is a Eurovision song. It's the Turkish version of our entry in Kyiv this year.

Here's the Bosnian version, WAY better:

http://www.eurobosniamp3.com/Feminnem%20-%20Zovi-.mp3

Zovi - Call!
Kad na srcu rana boli - When your heart is hurting!
Ja sam ona to te voli - I am she that loves you!
I za tebe to postoji - And exists for you!
Već godinama - For years!

Samo zovi - Just call!
U bilo koje doba noći - Any hour of the night!
Istog trena ja ću doći - I will come to you right away!
Da prije no zatvori oči - And before you close your eyes!
Usne tvoje poljubim - Kiss your lips!

Edited by Mila
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2005 at 17:19
Originally posted by Mila

It is a Eurovision song. It's the Turkish version of our entry in Kyiv this year.

yeap, Tavern will do it.thanks for the Bosnian version as well, it is indeed better
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2005 at 17:23
Originally posted by erci

Originally posted by Mila

yeap, Tavern will do it.thanks for the Bosnian version as well, it is indeed better

I like the labels here. You're a Beg. That's so cool. I'm still a Janissary. Though I'm Muslim... But oh well.

And it's only better in the Bosnian version because they know what they're singing and can sing loud and strong. They don't speak a *word* of Turkish, none of them. Just singing from a sheet with a coach.

Edited by Mila
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2005 at 17:50
no worries.Yenicheris are our brothers and sisters as well besides its better than basıbozuks 
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2008 at 05:56
The region in the 9th century
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2008 at 06:09
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2008 at 06:12
Greetings bosnian friends, i was just wondering since bosnia's military is begining to modernise if it is willing to try out this cro tank. Just wondering of course

Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2008 at 06:13
Carpathian Wolf View Drop Down
General
General

BANNED

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2008 at 23:13
I am so happy to see muslims from the middle east admiting to intervene in the civil war in bosnia. The west has this thing about denying it. They think it is bad press. Bosnia however was illegal in its seperaton from Yugoslavia. The needed number (66 percent) was not present in the vote and fell just short by a few precents. Afterward Abdic, a pro Yugoslav Muslim after winning the election was forced out by Alija. I am curious what information if any you may have concerning the Muslim equipment of those who supported Abdic (the majority) was used.
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2008 at 23:40

if u are talking about the video, those were croat forces intervining into bosnia(that basically almost destroyed the RS since our army came 23 km of banja luka. Second, it was not ilegal, it was legitamate made by tito in 1974 that in given time all states in yugoslavia even serbia itself could seperate. It was more illegal that the yugoslavian army was listening to slobodan milosevic. Because he was not the president of yugoslavia(commander and chief). Stjepan Mesic was the last president of SFRJ yugoslavia, and also illegal that he destroyed the atonomy of vojvodina and kosovo, because it was stated in the constitution of 1974 that vojvodina and kosovo were atonomous provinces. So hence, after that there was no yugoslavia. So hence the break away was legal.

Carpathian Wolf View Drop Down
General
General

BANNED

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2008 at 23:46
It was illegal because the 66 percent needed for the vote in Bosnia was not present. The law said 66 percent was needed. That is what Tito set up.

Next this was RS+Abdic loyalist muslims vs Alija's regime.

As for voivodina and kosovo, that wasn't illegal. It was a stupid law placed on Serbia by Tito the same as taking Vardar away and turning it into "Macedonia."

But anyway yea there was no 66 percent, the break was illegal, Alija didn't win the election, Abdic was, that was also illegal. Anyway we can take it to the thread for this in the minefield if you want. I'm fine here too.
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2008 at 23:56

doesnt matter if it was stupid, Tito set that up and was made in the constitution you cannot deny that.(voj &Kos) So once breaking that n plus the army listening to a non president made the esence of yugoslavia no more so hence it gave the right of other republics to seperate.

2. Those video's were croat forces(cause those croat operations, southern move, meastral read about it. And already show's croat flags, tanks, infantry, planes, IFVs, And helicopters.
Which reached 23 km from banja luka. The bos 5th corps was only made of 25,000 men no more.
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2008 at 23:56

doesnt matter if it was stupid, Tito set that up and was made in the constitution you cannot deny that.(voj &Kos) So once breaking that n plus the army listening to a non president made the esence of yugoslavia no more so hence it gave the right of other republics to seperate.

2. Those video's were croat forces(cause those croat operations, southern move, meastral read about it. And already show's croat flags, tanks, infantry, planes, IFVs, And helicopters.
Which reached 23 km from banja luka. The bos 5th corps was only made of 25,000 men no more.
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2008 at 23:57
im fine here too since im more educated in these maters cheers ;)
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 00:00

it is well known that the cro forces reliesed preasure from the bihac pocket not alija's forces. And that crashed through cities like jajce, sipovo, and mrkonjic.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>