Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I propose a Business Section on AE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I propose a Business Section on AE
    Posted: 22-Sep-2008 at 16:23
Since I am finally getting into classes that are pertaining to my major, I have found out that I have a bigger interest in Business, particular International Business, than I once thought. So since I have been keeping up with the news, and have been reporting "a lot" of articles of what has been going on business-wise in Spain (or more specifically the Spanish bank Banco Santander)I wonder if the mods would like to create a section that is dedicated to what is going in the business world.

-Also this will probably help me more in my studies of my business classes by reading your posts on the subject

-So are any Mods interested in taking my case?
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Sep-2008 at 17:14
I appreciate your interest for the expansion of All Empires and your much sought after support from our moderators. I would like to inform you that the Administration is in charge of the creation of subforums. However, I will take up your cause to a certain extent and bring this idea up for discussion with the staff.  
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2008 at 01:55
So has any measures been taken to start a business section? I believe it would be extremely beneficial and complimentary to this forum if one was created.
gcle2003 View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2008 at 11:03
Temporarily you could start a thread on anything like that in the social scences (economics) forum. 'Business' is part of microeconomics.
 Post Reply Post Reply