Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

the migration of maori

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jmaori View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jmaori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the migration of maori
    Posted: 20-Dec-2018 at 14:33
Hi I am Maori (ngati haua) I know Maoris are the keepers of the earth (care takers) selected. All culture's had a role to play. Life wasn't ment to be a fight, not this physical life, our ancestors took the burden of spiritual fight, so all could live in peace in the physical world, if the spiritual is not right the physical would be 10 times worse. Reading a post on here about Maori from China, china know gold is jade stone, Maoris green stone (pounami). Our ancestors tattoos wer like hyroglifs, tattoos wer carved in the face not ink and needle nooooo. Tattoos wer energy engravings helped to tapped into 100% of the brain along with language, sound, movement..
Jmaori View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Jmaori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Dec-2018 at 14:43
Maori King tawhio after being colonised suppressed of our spiritual existence. Look at the tattoo (energy engravings) same designs as the myans calender, tattoos carved in not ink and needle.
Jmaori View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Jmaori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Dec-2018 at 14:49
they went around trying to eliminate cultures, due to jealousy against cultures for having direct connection with atua (creator) cut the heads of to try and find the secrets but couldn't 😂 😁😂😂😂😂
Jmaori View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Jmaori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Dec-2018 at 14:55
look at the person sitting amongst my beheaded family (head was the spiritual place)  look at the cheeky kunt excuse my language. I bet his family is spiritually sick now. Jealous because we had connection with the creator, so they created the bible based of us..
Jmaori View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Jmaori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Dec-2018 at 15:02
That's murder and he's sitting amongst the people he killed, this should be raised up through courts reimbursed for the pain and loss of our family, you take a photo like that these days you will be done for murder. But killing, cutting human heads off putting on wall will not only be classed as sadistic, crazy,  murdering, WTF! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!. but you would be sent to death.
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Dec-2018 at 00:44

Hello Jm, welcome. Some of what you said in the first post about spiritaul, and greenstone, and tatoos is interesting.

Re the other posts:
Im in NZ too. I agree that Europeans did some wrongs to the Maoris and that Western "culture" lifestyle etc has had some bad (eg Maoris had better teeth before Western diet).
But please remember that Maoris have also done some wrongs (cannibalism, wiped out Turehu/Patupaiarehu).
And Maoris are not the only victims. Eg it was not fun for poorer white people in Victorian England. I have had many hell wrongs been/being done to me inlcuding being forced to eat & drink fluoridated water.
And this globalist world order being pushed has some bad/evil things victimising alot of people. Winston Peters sold out.
Personally i tend to agree that most worst wrongs in world have been bad elite Europeans. But not all Europeans are bad, it has mostly been the rulers doing evil wrongs. Some Maoris are not very friendly/considerate to people like my father and me.
So in conclusion we all need to be rebirthed and considerate/respecting to each other. Not a false forced Oneness that victimises some people who are not the ones doing wrongs.
The bible is not the culprit. Jesus never hurt anyone. Unfortunately good and evil cant coexist though so there have been clashes. Most of these bad people are not (genuine) christians.
I dont know what the answer is since i see no one doing or willing/able to do anything. Its too late now there is no where to get away from them.
(Know that i was/am scared to even say all that because the elite have attacked me for saying things before, which shows that Maoris are not the only victims. But i had to reply. I dont mean any wrong to anyone, just trying to show what is & is not fair/decent/just.)

I would be very keen to learn some more about Maori history and culture.

(There was another topic here but was one-sided http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?10,1104790 .)

NZ's mandatory fluoridation is not fair because it only forces it on the disadvantaged/some and not on the advantaged/everyone.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12