Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

In Defence of Danish manhood

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In Defence of Danish manhood
    Posted: 13-Aug-2008 at 22:20

This whole arguement explores the roles expected of men and women and how that is played out. The position of equality has been defended as well as the position from the Bible and non-Anglo communities, somewhat. Is there a right or wrong without going to extremes?

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Aug-2008 at 22:48
In Germany its taught to grade school students regardless of sex in crafts class.
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Aug-2008 at 22:52
I missed something there. What is taught?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2008 at 03:07
Originally posted by Seko

I missed something there. What is taught?

Forgot to qoute Sparten's post. Sewing is taught to both sexes in grade school in pretty much all Bavarian schools.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2010 at 20:06
So,based upon the last posts above, one might well assume that one "Sews what one shall reap?"

And, even though I made a funny, it may well still be true?
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2010 at 09:30
As this thread could become popular again, I will take a minute to point out that 2 of the respondents were banned for ultra nationalist and racist posts.  [I know this because I was the one who banned them both.]  So please, be careful.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234