Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bullsung Saga: AE's RPG

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>
Author
Count Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bullsung Saga: AE's RPG
    Posted: 30-Oct-2008 at 14:06
At that point Gildor fired fired two of his arrows, then he drew his long sword and charged and slashed the demon's throat three times

Defenders of Ulthuan, Cult of Asuryan (57 Kills and counting)

TheARRGH View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel
Over-Lord of the Marching Men

Quote TheARRGH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Oct-2008 at 15:16
Sarakh launched a dart, aiming for the stomach and lower torso. He grabbed his halberd, and upon approaching the demon, struck low, attempting to hamstring or trip the creature.
Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? "Thou shalt" is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, "I will." - Nietzsche

Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2008 at 03:20
Gildor reversed his slashes and went for the hamstrings, muscles and tendons

Goblin Monkey View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Goblin Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2008 at 01:17

Willis sighed.

''Finnaley''He said under his breath.
Willis drew his golden sword of awesomnes and stepped forward.He moved his sword forward like he was preparing two strike yet he was still 10 feet away.Suddenley his sword plunged forward at atstounding speed and gouged into the demons leg.The satanic worshipper started bleeding drasticle.
Is it just me or did your mom just wink at me?
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2008 at 02:24
"Don't kill it!" yelled Gildor

Samurai
Samurai

Quote Goblin Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2008 at 00:02

"Well it dosent seem like your trying very hard NOT to kill it!"Screamed Willis

He pulled out the sword and jumped back.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2008 at 00:45
"The thrust to the head was to make it protect it's head I never intended to actually behead it!" Gasped the elflord

hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Nov-2008 at 02:29
The blood began to stink the place up. It was the most putrid stench that anyone had ever smelled. The dark, blackish blood flowed slowly, bubbling as it ran down to the soil.

Then the wound healed. The darts fell off. its skin. The demon stood taller than it was.

"Your attacks were not bad for mortal," he slyly smile as he said such words, "you have weakened me a bit, but as you can see, my lord has given me the power to heal myself. No human weapon can harm me too much. No human attack can hurt me for long. Only divine weapons can hurt me."

Then he looked towards Willis, and gently blew. A gray cloud came out of his mouth, and it slowly floated towards the new hero...
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Nov-2008 at 03:15

Gildor tied his cross to the pommel of his blade "That divine enough for you?" growled the elf lord then he called on the power of his new iron orb and that of his blade and launched another series of slashes for the fallen one's tendons and muscles

Samurai
Samurai

Quote Goblin Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Nov-2008 at 17:34
Willis rolled out of the way of the puff cloud thingy.
"I told you we should of killed it while we could!"He said.
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Nov-2008 at 14:18
"What happened?" said Lord Platypus, "We had already restrained the demon, but now it seems as if everything that happened just vanished into thin air?"

"The demon must have undo time! Don't worry about it, I will fix it..." The wizard then made a spell in an ancient tongue.

Then, suddenly the world was back as it was right before the time had gone back: Gildor and Sarakh were on top of the subdued demon, the gray cloud was about to touch Willis' hair. Willis rolled out of the cloud.

The cloud stopped, and began to move where Willis now stood.

Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Nov-2008 at 23:33
"Alright demon, tell them what you told Sarakh and I." snarled the elf

Samurai
Samurai

Quote Goblin Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Nov-2008 at 01:45
"Whos shooting clouds now?"Said Willis.

Edited by Goblin Monkey - 13-Nov-2008 at 03:29
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Nov-2008 at 01:46
"Willis we have the demon subdued, Boneius Headius Mon-Keigh." Snappd the elflord  

hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Nov-2008 at 06:53
Lord Platypus, who hasn't really done more than just hang out quietly, looks over where the demon had been guarding.

"Look!" he says.

The party turns over and sees on the floor what looks like a beautiful piece of armor and a sword. It is shiny, and the light of the sun makes it gleam. In it is a dry skeleton.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Nov-2008 at 15:02
Gildor reached over and tied Sarakh's cross to his halberd, and walked over to the armor he looked it over to make sure it would fit him "Forgive Saint Chaim but we need this more than you do and I'm sure you would want it to be used against evil instead of laying here." Gildor layed the bones out noticing that in life Chaim would have been as tall as Gildor, then gave his old armor and weapons to the bones, then he donned the armor and sword   

Samurai
Samurai

Quote Goblin Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Nov-2008 at 04:50
Willis leaned down twoard the skeleton.He leaned down."Chame you say his name is?" Willis asks Gildor "Yes I do remember him.It was around 30 years ago and I was still a child.Chame was a freind of my father yet when I turned 14 Chame ran off with my mother.My dad left me a month after in search of them.During that timen I would venture off.I would quest with other rogues and knights then I joined the Army and you all know what happened then.Any way either my father finnaley found him or he just got killed by that demon the scum that stole my mother is finnaley dead."
Willis snorted and spit at the skeleton.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Nov-2008 at 01:47
"Chaim was a saint and a monk to boot." Said Gildor as he adjusted his new armor 

Edited by Count Belisarius - 15-Nov-2008 at 01:49

Samurai
Samurai

Quote Goblin Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Nov-2008 at 03:25
"Well you dont know much of his past Gildor."Willis shapr eyed Gildor then looked away"You dont no anything about him.He may of been a monk but he was no saint and he was a real prick to boot if you ask me."
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Nov-2008 at 04:09
The elf smiled coldly
          "Boy," he said "You know nothing about him, and I didn't ask you. "

GB Why don't you let Hugo write the fluff?  and and quit trying to bash Chaim.

BTW Offensive language is against the CoC 

Edited by Count Belisarius - 15-Nov-2008 at 12:56

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>