Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AE Geopolitical Institute

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AE Geopolitical Institute
    Posted: 06-Jun-2008 at 02:37
We have opened a new subforum in Modern History called the AE Geopolitical Institute. This will entail discussions about the geopolitics of strategic thinking regarding the reasons why policies and initiatives result in international interventions, conflicts and the ensuing public justifications. We will look at modern strategic thought from the early 1900's- to present strategies.

This subforum also highlights the return of Pikeshot1600 to the All Empires moderating staff. He and Sparten will moderate this new subforum.

Edited by Seko - 06-Jun-2008 at 02:38
Kevin View Drop Down
General
General
AE Editor

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2008 at 17:24
May I also be allowed to moderate this new section possibly?

I have alot of knowledge I could bring.
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2008 at 17:41
I appreciate your interest Kevin. Even though the slots are full right now we would still appreciate your input there as a regular.
 Post Reply Post Reply