Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Probable war battles.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Peteratwar View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Peteratwar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Probable war battles.
    Posted: 09-Jun-2008 at 08:08
First 4 are nothing to worry about,

The 5th now, that is worryingSmile
anewchinaman View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote anewchinaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2008 at 03:06
oh lord, you know something I dont huh
Antigonus_ View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Antigonus_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2008 at 23:22
Is Italy versus Greece probable?
And even if Italy was embarrassed in WWII, do not think that history would repeat itself in this particular case.

I see that lots of people underestimate Iran's capacity to wage war. How can we be so certain that they will last for two weeks or two months and so on?
xristar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote xristar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2008 at 23:28
Originally posted by Antigonus_

I see that lots of people underestimate Iran's capacity to wage war. How can we be so certain that they will last for two weeks or two months and so on?

USAF.-

Defeat allows no explanation
Victory needs none.
It insults the dead when you treat life carelessly.
longshanks31 View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote longshanks31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jul-2008 at 11:59
will we ever have another pop at the french is my big question.
The channel as the battle ground and the opposite coasts, im a realist and expect we would get thrashed if it happened before the fleet upgrades take place, i just ask because given the price of gas we could do with nicking a few of there reactors.
long live the king of bhutan
longshanks31 View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote longshanks31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jul-2008 at 12:09
Originally posted by Antigonus_

Is Italy versus Greece probable?
And even if Italy was embarrassed in WWII, do not think that history would repeat itself in this particular case.

Its the closest contest on the list, my pockets are not deep enough to bet either way on that one, i reckon turkey and greece is more likely, but even that isvery unprobable.

Iran have great numbers, but apart from the very large countries there isnt many countries the usa couldnt occupy in a very short space of time, and despite our not too shabby navy i include my own country in that.
Given two months and the will of the people the US can trample almost any country on earth (nukes excluded)
One US carrier alone has an airforce better than a great many whole nations have
long live the king of bhutan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123