Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Missing Members Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
Author
Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing Members Thread
    Posted: 06-Aug-2008 at 11:59
why helios is banned,

A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )
Slayertplsko View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Slayertplsko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2008 at 14:47
Where is ITAPEVI gone?? I've heard the stories...what happened??
A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it's not open.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2008 at 22:56
She's like that sometimes.  One post and then ..........zip.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
TheARRGH View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel
Over-Lord of the Marching Men

Quote TheARRGH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2008 at 02:34
Originally posted by Slayertplsko

See, that's an easy one.

When it comes to ITAPEVI and this forum, there are only two options: here, and somewhere else.

One is absolutely horrible, and one is amazingly wonderful. Guess which.
Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? "Thou shalt" is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, "I will." - Nietzsche

tommy View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2008 at 23:33
One scholar in Sung dynasty  stated the the life of human beings was so similiar to those wild animal,wild geese. they moved to south in winter, and they moved North in Summer,they might leave their footprints on the snow or soil, but they had to move elsewhere to have a better life, human life just like that.

I have a strong feeling about that.
leung
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Nov-2008 at 08:22
where is Paul?
Anton View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Anton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Dec-2008 at 06:35
Mila has birthday today.
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Dec-2008 at 07:09
Where is Dawn?
Anfører
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Dec-2008 at 06:16
Brian J Checco has been missing for a while, too.
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jan-2009 at 22:26
Aelfgifu

Nuvolari

TheARRGH

Gargoyle

And some who I haven't seen but would like to so I could miss them...

ILoveGodAndGodIsGreat

JewsAreGay

AllahAllahDurkaDurka

Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jan-2009 at 22:36
It's strange about Aelfi - she hasn't been around for over 2 months now! Gargoyle is another unusual case...I think it was Omar who proposed he was out at the mines for a half-year, and couldn't get on AE, but it's been far too long for that now. TheARRGH is still around, just not as active.
TheARRGH View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote TheARRGH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jan-2009 at 22:57
Originally posted by Dolphin

TheARRGH

I'm touched, Dolphin...but as Knights said, I'm just not as active. Although given how little activity I've had in the past few months, I suppose you could count me as comatose.

No more, however...AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA!
Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? "Thou shalt" is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, "I will." - Nietzsche

Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jan-2009 at 22:59
Yeah, I just kind of said you because you said me! You too are forever watching from afar I see. Tongue
TheARRGH View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote TheARRGH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jan-2009 at 23:04
Originally posted by Dolphin

You too are forever watching from afar I see. Tongue

It's my job. I monitor these forums for traces of seditious material for the good old No Such Agenc....

Oh wait.

Wasn't supposed to let that on.

>hides under couch<

Carry on.

Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jan-2009 at 09:09
Originally posted by Knights

It's strange about Aelfi - she hasn't been around for over 2 months now! Gargoyle is another unusual case...I think it was Omar who proposed he was out at the mines for a half-year, and couldn't get on AE, but it's been far too long for that now. TheARRGH is still around, just not as active.

Gargoyle showed up not too long ago and he said he is currently in South America with a nice latin girl who captured his heart so I'd say he would still be there.
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jan-2009 at 20:13
Whats about the baltic front? Rider on a private war?

TheARRGH View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote TheARRGH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jan-2009 at 22:07
Originally posted by ulrich von hutten

Whats about the baltic front? Rider on a private war?

I'm pretty sure if Rider had started a private war, we'd all be living in the mighty land of Rideria by now and speaking Ridish.

Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jan-2009 at 00:05
Rider is very busy with school, so isn't on AE too often. I hope he'll be back soon.
Count Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2009 at 21:42
What happened to Aelfgifu? and Hugoestr?

Defenders of Ulthuan, Cult of Asuryan (57 Kills and counting)

Count Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2009 at 21:43
Originally posted by TheARRGH

Originally posted by Slayertplsko

See, that's an easy one.

When it comes to ITAPEVI and this forum, there are only two options: here, and somewhere else.

One is absolutely horrible, and one is amazingly wonderful. Guess which.

Itapevi has banned for quite sometime now

Defenders of Ulthuan, Cult of Asuryan (57 Kills and counting)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>