Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Missing Members Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Online Status: Offline
  Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing Members Thread
    Posted: 01-Oct-2012 at 19:56
Mosquito was around earlier today.  Hasn't been here in quite awhile.  He didn't post, though I don't see how he missed the Winged Hussar thread.

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2012 at 17:59
Ulrich Von Hutton was online the other day.  He didn't post, I was dissapointed, but not surprised.  When I sided with Cyrus in the split, he decided I was the enemy.  It was okay that I was moved to leave the site due to the direction it was headed, it was okay with him apparently, that the meatheads that ran the site called me a criminal and other nice things, or that a flaming racist such as Penguin was made a moderator.  Not a peep from him, the person who says he stands for personal freedoms, right and justice etc.

If you do not stand behind your statements, you stand for nothing.

A side note.  When I saw him online, I sent him a PM, which remains unopened.  At first I was genuinely pleased to see him on the site.  But the last few days has allowed me to remember, and having thought it over, he wouldn't fit in here anymore.
Ol' Red has a long memory when it comes to getting it in the back.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2012 at 20:10
Anybody who could have stood by and not objected to Penguin's appointment was suspect anyway.
I can appreciate your desire to see older members return. Even those perhaps who disagreed with your position ref. the schism. But in the end Red.....it don't make a healthy drop of bat shitt.

You run this show.

You continue to offer a fair and objective place for discourse. You continue to allow for the disillusioned and or ill treated elsewhere to find a home.

So even tho..you didn't ask your old Cav Troop's opinion.... you get it anyway....(surpriseLOL)....

''If they don't want to be here.... f*ck em....don't bother coming by.''

Also sprach Centrix Vigilis

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Mountain Man View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2012 at 13:03
I wish you would tell us how you really feel, CV.  LOL
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Nov-2013 at 08:47
Centrix Vigilis and nick1986 have gone missing.  If anyone has seen them, let me know please.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Nov-2013 at 18:31
bump
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Nov-2013 at 01:41
Someone kidnappes our members Red!?!Interpol pursuit!?!TongueRegards.
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Nov-2013 at 18:26
i miss cv he didn't show up yet ! and i think titan is also missing he is one of my good dude in AE Cool
yomud are free people
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Dec-2013 at 23:18
NO!
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2013 at 06:04
Those who are worthy will always find their way back, and those who are not settle for the least intellectual atmosphere of our "rivals"
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2013 at 12:45
Know what "hubris" means?
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2013 at 07:59
Originally posted by Mountain Man

Well, Mountain Man, out of the two of us you're the educated one, whereas my time at school only showed what a poor education I attained. Luckily I have Wikipedia. Big smile 
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2013 at 11:31
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

Well, Mountain Man, out of the two of us you're the educated one, whereas my time at school only showed what a poor education I attained. Luckily I have Wikipedia. Big smile 

I'll take that as a "yes".  You must be a politician or a lawyer, unable to answer a direct question with a straightforward answer.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2013 at 12:52

I'll take that as a "yes".
Good to know your education hasn't gone to waste, Mountain Man. Smile
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jan-2015 at 08:39
Nick1986 has been missing for over a year.  When he left, he gave no notice.  No complaints, no nothing.
The last time I remember someone just vanishing, it was Vagabond.  Found out a year later that he had passed away.
If he's still alive, he's not using a known screen name.  If anyone has heard from him, please let us know.

I don't know why he left. He gave us no warning.

Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jan-2015 at 10:56
Hope He is alive!
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jan-2015 at 16:51
sent him an e eff 1450 this date. will advise of a response.

S. T. Friedman

Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jan-2015 at 16:55
see if Alani can make contact.

S. T. Friedman

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2019 at 10:51
Originally posted by medenaywe

Hope He is alive!

Same thoughts about you, med.

medenaywe hasn't been on site since Dec.17th 2018. The Email add. I have no longer active.

I sent him a PM and a check shows it hasn't been opened. Anyone know anything?
Unknown.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910