Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Islam and The World

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Poll Question: What Is The First Thing You Think of When You Hear The Word Islam?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
32 [32.65%]
19 [19.39%]
9 [9.18%]
17 [17.35%]
1 [1.02%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
20 [20.41%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Cellular View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cellular Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islam and The World
    Posted: 12-Feb-2006 at 01:29
Desert, turbans, beards, camels, praying towards mecca 10 times a day, flag burnings
Photo shows a Mexican flag flown above an upside-down U.S. flag during a high school student protest over immigration reform. http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/mexicoflag.asp
OSMANLI View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote OSMANLI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Feb-2006 at 08:33

I am impressed!!!

It is obvious that you have been to many a Muslim countries.

AE is so lucky that they dont have ignorant members but rather members like your self Cellular that give an educated and non-predjediced opinion

P.S Muslims pray 5 times a day (but iam sure you already knew that since you seem to know everything about the Muslim world)

Cellular View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Cellular Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Feb-2006 at 12:50
Originally posted by OSMANLI

I am impressed!!!

It is obvious that you have been to many a Muslim countries.

AE is so lucky that they dont have ignorant members but rather members like your self Cellular that give an educated and non-predjediced opinion

P.S Muslims pray 5 times a day (but iam sure you already knew that since you seem to know everything about the Muslim world)

It says state what comes to mind, and that is what comes to mind.

Now if it said state what comes to mind when you hear OSMANLI- I'd think a fool who did not even read what the topic is about.

Photo shows a Mexican flag flown above an upside-down U.S. flag during a high school student protest over immigration reform. http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/mexicoflag.asp
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Feb-2006 at 23:52

Y r bush osama and iraq up there?

OSMANLI View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote OSMANLI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 10:57

"It says state what comes to mind, and that is what comes to mind."

Actually it says "state the FIRST thing thing you think of when you hear the word Islam?

Not the first 6 things that come to mind.

"Now if it said state what comes to mind when you hear OSMANLI- I'd think a fool who did not even read what the topic is about."

Since i have already proved you wrong you may come to own conclusion as to who has trully read and understood the name of the topic and who is the true "fool" as you put it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456