Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Japanese Empire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Mughal e Azam View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mughal e Azam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Japanese Empire
    Posted: 12-Mar-2008 at 03:28
I am having trouble understanding the "perisodization" of Japanese history.

I was told that Japan has always been unified under one Emperor going back to the times of semi-historical emperors in the BC era. Supposedly, the current Emperor of Japan is the 120th or around that number.

Has Japan always been unified since the beginning of its historiography? What about the Shogunates I have heard of? Were there Emperors during that time too?

If true, wouldnt the "Japanese Empire" replace the Roman Empire as the longest lasting in world history?
Mughal e Azam
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Mar-2008 at 18:49
To be correct, the Japanese imperial reign begins from somewhere around 600 BC when the first mythological emperor, Jimmu Tenno, ruled Japan. Emperors count themselves from him I believe.

Now, I don't think that there have been periods without Emperors in the Japanese history. The Shogunates were indeed the ruling force but there always was the Emperor (perhaps the only time where there wasn't an Emperor is the end of the 16th century and the civil wars?) who was in theory higher than the Shogun but not so in reality. Just a title without power in those times.

So, if we count mythologically then we have 2600 years of Japanese Empire against the 1500 of Romans... Indeed, a thousand good years more.
snowybeagle View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote snowybeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2008 at 02:44

The actual domain ruled by Japanese emperors were quite small relative to the Japanese archipelago - confined largely to central Honshu.

The rest were ruled by autonomous feudal lords, as well as non-Yamato people, especially the emishi in the north.  Gradually, the warlords campaigned and conquered lands of the emishi, the Ainu, and all others who did not acknowledge the technical sovereignity of the emperor.

The shogunates, or to be precise, the bakufu, was the governance of the "empire" by a dominant warlord (feudal lord), claiming to act on behalf of the emperor.

But the shogun was not an absolute ruler either, his dominance depended on a coalition of allies - other daimyos who supported him.

A similar system existed before the shogunates in the forms of Regency - one of the most notable being the Fujiwara regents who controlled the Court and ensured their influence by having successive emperors marrying only from the Fujiwara clan.

Challenges to the incumbent regency clan or shogun clan was not uncommon.
Switching of allegiance of a vassal lord had resulted in regime changes from one clan to another as regent or shogun.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2008 at 22:09
I don't think that the Japanese empire was the longest empire in world history, it must be the Chinese empire according to many books I read.They all state the Chinese empire lasted for 5000 years, I think the Japanese people were originally came from China, because they have many characters which are the same. 
Copperknickers View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Copperknickers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jun-2008 at 19:29
Originally posted by chauduyphanvu

I don't think that the Japanese empire was the longest empire in world history, it must be the Chinese empire according to many books I read.They all state the Chinese empire lasted for 5000 years, I think the Japanese people were originally came from China, because they have many characters which are the same. 

China certainly has a long history as an entity, but it was ruled by the mongols and other Nomadic tribes (there was a manchu dynasty IIRC?) for about 400 years as well. Of course, the Japs were originally Chinese because the first Japanese were people who migrated over the sea from China, a very very long time ago. However it is worth remembering a lot of chinese culture  (especially in the form of religions such as Buddhism) spread to Japan a long time after people.

Other than that, though, Japan has always been very isolated from the rest of the world, owing to its political foreign policy and geography. That is the main reason it is considered to have lasted for so long, there was little outside corruption to alter it in the eyes of history.
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2008 at 13:46
Originally posted by Mughal e Azam

I was told that Japan has always been unified under one Emperor going back to the times of semi-historical emperors in the BC era. Supposedly, the current Emperor of Japan is the 120th or around that number.

Has Japan always been unified since the beginning of its historiography? What about the Shogunates I have heard of? Were there Emperors during that time too?

If true, wouldnt the "Japanese Empire" replace the Roman Empire as the longest lasting in world history?

What we know about the so-called early emperors is based on mythological literature, written down many centuries later. Arguing that Japan was a unified state at this point lacks credibility, as there isn't a single reference to the Japanese in any written source until 57 AD, when they are mentioned in the Chinese Book of the Later Han as a people consisting of a hundred tribes. The Japanese themselves didn't acquire a writing system until the 4th century AD at the earliest, imported from China along with many other cultural influences.

The emergence of a strong Japanese state organisation under an emperor is usually dated to the Nara period, beginning in the 8th century AD (this is also when the legend of Jimmu was written), although these developments originated in the Asuka period, 6th century AD. In other words the imperial institution in Japan cannot be said to be any older than 1300-1400 years. This too is a long period of imperial rule, although not as long as the Roman. What must be remembered however is that for the most part the emperor did not hold actual power; from the end of the Nara period (794 AD) and onwards his position was reduced to that of a puppet of the court nobility and military commanders (shoguns). The imperial authority disintegrated further in the Kamakura period where Japan entered its feudal age. From this point on to the Meiji restoration in the 19th century all power rested in the hands of the daimyos (regional lords) and shoguns, the imperial court being practically irrelevant as anything but a symbolical institution. The only exception to the rule being the shortlived ressurection of imperial authority under Emperor Go-Daigo from 1333 to 1336.

The Chinese empire can indeed be said to have lasted longer than the Roman, although not for 5000 years. China is considered to have been an empire from the Qin dynasty to the Qing dynasty, a period of roughly 2100 years.

The Japanese writing system resembles the Chinese because it was imported from China, the Japanese and Chinese peoples however are not closely related.

Originally posted by Coppernickers

China certainly has a long history as an entity, but it was ruled by the mongols and other Nomadic tribes (there was a manchu dynasty IIRC?) for about 400 years as well. Of course, the Japs were originally Chinese because the first Japanese were people who migrated over the sea from China, a very very long time ago. However it is worth remembering a lot of chinese culture  (especially in the form of religions such as Buddhism) spread to Japan a long time after people.

The Manchu dynasty you are referring to are the Qing, who ruled China from 1644 to 1912, and they are counted as a legitimate dynasty, so too are the Yuan, hence there is no need to exclude them from the timeline of imperial rule.

Again, Japan was not populated by immigrants from China. It has been established with a great degree of certainty that the Japanese are not closely related to the Chinese or any other peoples of the Sino-Tibetan group. They are however closely related to the Koreans and the Altaic peoples of the Siberian plateau, though the scholars are divided as to whether the Japanese language has primarily a Korean or Altaic origin.

Edited by Reginmund - 25-Jun-2008 at 13:51
Copperknickers View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Copperknickers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2008 at 18:56
"Again, Japan was not populated by immigrants from China. It has been established with a great degree of certainty that the Japanese are not closely related to the Chinese or any other peoples of the Sino-Tibetan group. They are however closely related to the Koreans and the Altaic peoples of the Siberian plateau, though the scholars are divided as to whether the Japanese language has primarily a Korean or Altaic origin."

They are still immigrants, or did they just jump straight from India to Korea on their way over from Africa?
Bernard Woolley View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Bernard Woolley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jun-2008 at 03:06

Originally posted by Copperknickers

They are still immigrants, or did they just jump straight from India to Korea on their way over from Africa?

The original inhabitants of Japan would have come up along the Chinese coast and through Korea, or possibly up from Okinawa. The Ainu may have come down from Siberia. But all this happened before the Chinese were recognizably Chinese and the Japanese didn't exist yet.

The Japanese nation as we know it was established by a group of people who immigrated from Korea a little over 2,000 years ago. The consensus is that they were of Central Asian origin, from Manchuria or Mongolia - not China.

mehranjangh View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote mehranjangh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Sep-2008 at 20:12
Well, it is quite natural that the original Japanese should come from Korea since the Shimonseki straits which are Japan's closest tip to mainland Asia near Korea, but that does not mean that the Japanese are any more related to the Koreans than the Chinese. There is also another point I want to say here and that is although the Imperial japanese line was never broken, it did shift to a minor line during the minamoto-Taira struggles leading to the battle of Dan-no-Ura and the current Japanese emperor is descended from this minor branch.
capcartoonist View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote capcartoonist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Sep-2008 at 08:16
I'd say Reginmunc  pretty much nailed it.

Originally posted by Reginmund

Originally posted by Mughal e Azam

What we know about the so-called early emperors is based on mythological literature, written down many centuries later. Arguing that Japan was a unified state at this point lacks credibility, as there isn't a single reference to the Japanese in any written source until 57 AD, when they are mentioned in the Chinese Book of the Later Han as a people consisting of a hundred tribes. The Japanese themselves didn't acquire a writing system until the 4th century AD at the earliest, imported from China along with many other cultural influences.

The emergence of a strong Japanese state organisation under an emperor is usually dated to the Nara period, beginning in the 8th century AD (this is also when the legend of Jimmu was written), although these developments originated in the Asuka period, 6th century AD. In other words the imperial institution in Japan cannot be said to be any older than 1300-1400 years. This too is a long period of imperial rule, although not as long as the Roman. What must be remembered however is that for the most part the emperor did not hold actual power; from the end of the Nara period (794 AD) and onwards his position was reduced to that of a puppet of the court nobility and military commanders (shoguns). The imperial authority disintegrated further in the Kamakura period where Japan entered its feudal age. From this point on to the Meiji restoration in the 19th century all power rested in the hands of the daimyos (regional lords) and shoguns, the imperial court being practically irrelevant as anything but a symbolical institution. The only exception to the rule being the shortlived ressurection of imperial authority under Emperor Go-Daigo from 1333 to 1336.

The Chinese empire can indeed be said to have lasted longer than the Roman, although not for 5000 years. China is considered to have been an empire from the Qin dynasty to the Qing dynasty, a period of roughly 2100 years.

The Japanese writing system resembles the Chinese because it was imported from China, the Japanese and Chinese peoples however are not closely related.

Originally posted by Coppernickers

The Manchu dynasty you are referring to are the Qing, who ruled China from 1644 to 1912, and they are counted as a legitimate dynasty, so too are the Yuan, hence there is no need to exclude them from the timeline of imperial rule.

Again, Japan was not populated by immigrants from China. It has been established with a great degree of certainty that the Japanese are not closely related to the Chinese or any other peoples of the Sino-Tibetan group. They are however closely related to the Koreans and the Altaic peoples of the Siberian plateau, though the scholars are divided as to whether the Japanese language has primarily a Korean or Altaic origin.
Cap
Voskhod View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Voskhod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2008 at 13:06
The Japanese language has no known linguistic relative IIRC. Nor does Korean or Ainu, for that matter. IMHO the languages just developed independently.

pebbles View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote pebbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Oct-2008 at 17:35

Other than that, though, Japan has always been very isolated from the rest of the world, owing to its political foreign policy and geography. That is the main reason it is considered to have lasted for so long, there was little outside corruption to alter it in the eyes of history.

Correct,ancient Chinese were some of earliest immigrants ( Torai-jins ) to Japonic islands.Their family registries were recorded in Japan's shoban ( or 蕃 別 banbetsu ).

諸蕃 [shoban] was to designate Japanese clans known to be of continental descent.

【漢帰化族】 naturalized Han-Chinese

周人の末裔【大里氏】【長野氏】【広野氏】【三宅氏】【山田氏】【伊部氏】【白鳥氏】【白原氏】【調氏】
     【長岑氏】【首氏】【水海氏】

秦の始皇帝の末裔【秦氏】【太秦氏】【惟宗氏】【朝原氏】【大蔵氏】【河勝氏】【桜田氏】【宗氏】【高尾氏】
        【時原氏】【寺氏】【秦原氏】【広幡氏】【物集氏】【三林氏】【井手氏】【川辺氏】【中家氏】
        【原氏】【小宅氏】【井手氏】【長田氏】【巨知氏】【長岡氏】【奈良氏】【大滝氏】【山村氏】

漢の高祖の末裔【厚見氏】【馬氏】【浄野氏】【栗栖氏】【古志氏】【高志氏】【桜野氏】【武生氏】【高道氏】
       【玉作氏】【豊岡氏】【春沢氏】【桧前氏】【文氏】【尾津氏】【村主氏】

後漢霊帝の末裔【坂上氏】【大蔵氏】【丹波氏】【調氏】【木津氏】【桧原氏】【内蔵氏】【山口氏】【平田氏】
       【佐太氏】【谷氏】【桜井氏】【路氏】【文氏】【桧前氏】【蔵人氏】【志賀氏】【広原氏】
       【池辺氏】【栗栖氏】

その他漢帝の末裔【桑原氏】【下氏】【桧前氏】【若江氏】【田辺氏】【谷氏】【豊岡氏】【八戸氏】【高安氏】
        【高道氏】【春井氏】【河内氏】

漢の国人の末裔【大原氏】【吉水氏】【真神氏】【台氏】【交野氏】

魏人の末裔【高向氏】【上氏】【高根氏】【筑紫氏】【平松氏】【雲梯氏】【郡氏】【河内氏】【河原氏】
     【鋤田氏】【野上氏】【広橋氏】【穴太氏】

呉人の末裔【蜂田氏】【深根氏】【松野氏】【和楽氏】【工氏】【祝部氏】【額田氏】【勝氏】【上氏】【刑部氏】
     【茨田氏】【高向氏】【小豆氏】
漢人の末裔【伊吉氏(壱岐氏)】【交野氏】【広海氏】【吉水氏】

燕人の末裔【赤染氏】【赤染部氏】【常世氏】【筆氏】

唐人の末裔【江田氏】【清宗氏】【清海氏】【清川氏】【浄山氏】【栄山氏】【千代氏】【新長氏】

その他の漢土帰化族【大山氏】【大石氏(生石氏)】【高丘氏】【朝妻氏】【清村氏】【春村氏】
pebbles View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote pebbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Oct-2008 at 17:53
Originally posted by Bernard Woolley

They are still immigrants, or did they just jump straight from India to Korea on their way over from Africa?

The original inhabitants of Japan would have come up along the Chinese coast and through Korea, or possibly up from Okinawa. The Ainu may have come down from Siberia. But all this happened before the Chinese were recognizably Chinese and the Japanese didn't exist yet.

The Japanese nation as we know it was established by a group of people who immigrated from Korea a little over 2,000 years ago. The consensus is that they were of Central Asian origin, from Manchuria or Mongolia - not China.

Ahem .... some Koreans came from China's Shandong peninsula and Hebei province so apercentage of them were actually ' Chinese ' origin.LOL

pebbles View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote pebbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Oct-2008 at 18:25

They are however closely related to the Koreans and the Altaic peoples of the Siberian plateau.

Not true ... modern day Koreans are mostly Mongol-stock ( so are many northern Han-Chinese ) whereas Japanese have very little Mongol genes.I think proto-Siberian Tungusic people are closest kins of Japanese.

Japonic islands were populated by countless indigenous peoples,Hayato & Kumaso ( Austronesian or Austro-Asiatic origin ) in southern tip of Kyushu and Emishi ( Ainu ) & Mishihase ( proto-Siberian Tungusic tribe ) in northern territories ( Tōhoku Region & Hokkaido ).Ainu is remaining " un-Yamatoized " indigenous Jomon ( pre-Yayoi ) while most of all others assimilated into the general native Japanese ( modern Yamato ethnicitiy ) population.Wa-jins ( 倭人: Japanese ) were a mixture of Mongolic & Tungusic ( indigenous tribes of NE Asia ) tribes arrived in Japonic islands earlier.They were neither Koreanic nor Sinic.

Torai-jins ( 渡来人 ) contributed 10%-15% to modern Japanese gene pool,they were the Chinese & Korean connections to Japanese population.

秦氏 ( Hata clan ),西文氏,東漢氏, 西漢氏 were assimilated immigrant-heritage of ( 帰化民 ) Chinese-origin became members of Japanese aristocracy ( 豪族 ).Notable surnames of 秦氏 ( Hata ) descendants,羽田 - 畑 - 端 - 波田 - 川勝 etc.

Professor Masao Oka on " Race,Ethnicity,Migration of Japan ",an archaeologist noted the Japanese people came from 5 population groups.

(1) north-eastern Asiatic Tungusic
(2) Austro-Asiatic
(3) Altaic group
(4) south-eastern Asiatic group of Austronesian origin
(5) ethnic group of Melanesian origin

pebbles View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote pebbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2008 at 06:10

It's more accurate to say Koreans are much closely related to Mongolians and northern Han-Chinese than with Japanese.

pebbles View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote pebbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2008 at 07:48

A side note .... notworthy.gif

Jon Carter Covell’s book “ Korean Impact on Japanese Culture: Japan’s Hidden History ” is very famous among Koreans and they wave the book like the Bible or Qur’an.

However, the author has less credibility than Benjamin Fulford. … meaning the author has NO credibility whatsoever. She was not even a historian. I doubt she was able to read Hanja ( Chinese ) and Japanese. And if you can’t read those languages, you are not entitled to talk about Korean history since Korean historical documents are written in Hanja and Japanese.

I’ve seen so many ridicules Korean articles based on the book. Any descent Korean experts know the book is a joke. But, the problem is that a few non-experts take it seriously. It is sad sad to see those who believe Korean propaganda. Korean web is full of it as you see in the beef protest.

Those Korean ridicules view of history (or fantasy) is spreading from Korean web to the English web.. Watch out.

Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2008 at 14:31
Originally posted by pebbles

They are however closely related to the Koreans and the Altaic peoples of the Siberian plateau.

Not true ... modern day Koreans are mostly Mongol-stock ( so are many northern Han-Chinese ) whereas Japanese have very little Mongol genes.I think proto-Siberian Tungusic people are closest kins of Japanese.

This reasoning doesn't add up. Both the Koreans and the Mongols are held to be the descendants of Altaic peoples, the same goes for the Tungusics and Turkics. So, if the Tungusic people are the closest kin of the Japanese, that would also make the Japanese closely related to the Koreans and the Altaic peoples.
pebbles View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote pebbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2008 at 16:18

Both Japanese & Koreans have ' multiple origins ',they're only genetically related by 24% on shared ' proto-Siberian ' Tungusic genes.

Korean population has 30% Chinese ( non-Nomadic ) origin.

By the way,there is no such Altaic ethnicity or nationality,it's popular word amongst Koreans & Sinophobic foreign Asianphiles because Altaic superficially links non-Chinese NE Asians as one race.

pebbles View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote pebbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2008 at 16:22

That amateur theorist Jared Diamond is neither geneticist nor linguist of NE Asia.

His article ' Japanese Roots ' ( not even a book ) published in 1998 DISCOVERY magazine set-off ' Japanese & Korean blood tie obsession frenzy ' among foreign Asianphiles in recent years.In all honesty,it's quite disturbing and pathetic.

The truth of the matter is,Japanese and Koreans aren't ( never were ) as biologically close as some online idiotic average joes keep insisting.

pebbles View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote pebbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2008 at 16:27

This is one of the things that comes up time to time. Now, here we go again.

Here is news [ in Korean] saying some Korean professor called 홍윤기 claims Amaterasu was a Korean (Silla) and Sugawara no Michizane was a Korean (Silla) too.

Many Japanese already pointed a whole bunch of mistakes in his claim. And their conclusion was the professor couldn’t even read the documents in old Chinese characters because there are so many pain simple mistakes.

Besides, even I know Amaterasu is a mythical god. Not even a human. Don’t confuse history and myth OK ? The Korean myth ' Dangun ' is considered to be historical fact in Korea and this myth is the basis of the 5000 Years of Korean History.Japanese don’t confuse history with myth ( except some were exaggerated and distorted during the war ).Japanese don’t confuse politics with history.

The Korean professor turned out to be a professor at “University of Foreign Language/Studies ” He is not even a historian.

This kind of things make many Japanese making fun of Koreans.* Below is the list [ in Japanese ] of Japanese said to be Korean-Japanese by Koreans but they are not.If ' he is great, he must be Korean ' type thinking is so common in Korean society that there is an article about this in the Wikipedia [in Japanese].Some Japanese created, just for fun, the ' 在日認定 ' certificate of being recognized as a Korean (descendant) by Koreans.

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%9C%A8%E6%97%A5%E8%AA%8D%E5%AE%9A

五木ひろし Hiroshi Itsuki (本名:松山 数夫 韓国でのイベントに参加したりした為、捏造認定される。両親とも日本人

美空ひばり Hibari Misora (両親とも日本人。死去時に週刊文春が徹底取材)

矢沢永吉 Eikichi Yazawa (過去スレのインタビューに海外に出て日の丸を見ると安心すると発言。パスポートも日本 )

北野武 Takeshi Kitano (武が勘違いしてクォーター発言。後に母自ら否定し、本人も間違いだったと雑誌で発言)

星野仙一 Senichi Hoshino (韓国で捏造認定するも、父親は戦前の三菱重工の工場長で、著名な航空技術者だった星野仙蔵)

石川梨華 Rika Ishikawa (Mステでパスポート公開。日本人だった)

草なぎ剛 Tsuyoshi Kusanagi (薙じゃない字は帰化人では使えない字だから日本人)

倉木麻衣 Mai Kuraki (父方の祖父が、昭和中期の詩人である山前實治)

ユーミン Yumi Matsutoya (実家が八王子の老舗「荒井呉服店」)

中島みゆき Miyuki Nakajima (明治時代からの医者一家に生まれる。ありえない)

高倉健 Ken Takakura (本名:小田 剛一 先祖が江戸後半の筑前商家の内儀である小田宅子。「東路日記」の著者)

中田英寿 Hidetoshi Nakata (在日の願望が広まり、朝鮮日報が在日韓国人3世と報道。しかし中田本人と事務所が完全否定した為、朝鮮日 報が誤りだったと訂正)
稲本潤一 Junichi Inamoto (WCの活躍により捏造認定されるが、両親ともに国体に出場。鹿児島出身)

松井稼頭央 Kazuo "Kaz" Matsui (在日による願望認定で噂が広まるが、2004年アテネ五輪日本代表メンバーに選出される)

石田ゆり子 Yuriko Ishida (小学生時代水泳でジュニアオリンピック出場。父親の仕事の関係で台湾に在住していた。朝鮮とは何の関 係も無い)

貴ノ花 Takanohana Kenshi (中学時代、全国選抜水泳大会で記録を更新しオリンピックの候補に選ばれる)

布施明 Akira Fuse (オリビアハッセーと結婚した事で在日が願望認定するが、実兄が国際海洋法の権威で政府関係の役職にも多 く就いている布施勉・横浜市大教授)

木村拓哉 Takuya Kimura (在日による願望認定。弟はアメリカンフットボールの日本代表でW杯に出場)

椎名桔平 Kippei Shiina (顔が中国系などの理由で在日が願望認定。しかし本人は高校時代サッカーで国体出場)

長嶋茂雄 Shigeo Nagashima (朝鮮日報が疑惑を指摘するが、父が千葉県臼井町(現佐倉市)の収入役だったのでありえない)

斉藤和巳 Kazumi Saito (朝鮮日報が記事で断定。しかし父が国体出場)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>