Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is the cruelest army on Earth?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 17>
Poll Question: Nazis SS/Whemactch
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
70 [23.49%]
53 [17.79%]
39 [13.09%]
64 [21.48%]
38 [12.75%]
8 [2.68%]
11 [3.69%]
15 [5.03%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
GENERAL PARMENION View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote GENERAL PARMENION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the cruelest army on Earth?
    Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 13:56
Your proofe?
"There is no doubt, that Macedonians were Greeks."
(Robin Lane Fox "Historian-Author" In Interview with newspaper TO BHMA)

Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 13:58

what proof?

Look map you will saw proof. Look balkan. (By the way what happened balkan Turks?)

Than look creete.

than you will see who make crime.

Knight
Knight

Quote GENERAL PARMENION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 14:00
I see , no proofe. Just bla..bla..

Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 14:02

so look lousane treaty, you will also see who make war crimes, and who pay for war crimes.

Well again If you cannot see any proof, Paste some links too.

Because It looks like what you can see is just your proofs.

Edited by Murtaza
Knight
Knight

Quote GENERAL PARMENION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 14:06

Just bare in mind the greatest proofe that anyone can think of :

The "ottoman empire" ( and ottoman army ) , was an empire that had absolutely nothing to do as far as contributing to culture , science , art ,e.t.c

That is why all the countries that where under turkish ocupation are now strugling to "catch up" with the western civilized world. Greeks too , had empires , Romans e.t.c...But at least they where empires that cultivated its people under their rule. They did not destroy everything they lay site on !!

Edited by GENERAL PARMENION

Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 14:10

Yes I am sure, they were sooo powerful and they were sooo modern. They are sooo perfect. But why there is not anymore of them?

do you know who live at trabzon before pontus rums?(Armenians, So you are not much different than us. you occupy other peoples place and call It as yours)

By the way, play with sand.

I will not waste with your perfect proofs.

Knight
Knight

Quote GENERAL PARMENION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 14:11
Originally posted by Murtaza

so look lousane treaty, you will also see who make war crimes, and who pay for war crimes.

Well again If you cannot see any proof, Paste some links too.

Because It looks like what you can see is just your proofs.

Now that is a joke !!!..Turkey speaking of treaties???????

Come to Greece and see the turks that live here. They are multiplying by the dozens , have their mosques , their T.V stations , newspapers , radio stations e.t.c.

Where are the Greeks of Constantinople? , of Imvros? , of Tenedos?

Where are our churches?

You can do better than that.

I am waiting for your proofe. Dont just ask for proofe , submit some yourself !

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 16:32

Yes I am sure, they were sooo powerful and they were sooo modern. They are sooo perfect. But why there is not anymore of them?

do you know who live at trabzon before pontus rums?(Armenians, So you are not much different than us. you occupy other peoples place and call It as yours)

Bah, why do you try to prove things that desperately to people who arent capable of understanding, analysing, thinking, deciding and other regular human abilities? It is like trying to teach a monkey to speak. But he cant, that is the law of nature. So just ignore him please, he isnt worth your efforts, let him believe whatever he lies to himself...

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 18:37
 i think russian armies are the worst

Edited by caner
Kalevipoeg View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Kalevipoeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 18:43
What is the argument acctually about now, still the worst army on Earth or...? Some Turkish and Greek nationalism again?
There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge...
Knight
Knight

Quote GENERAL PARMENION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2005 at 16:28
Originally posted by Oguzoglu

Bah, why do you try to prove things that desperately to people who arent capable of understanding, analysing, thinking, deciding and other regular human abilities? It is like trying to teach a monkey to speak. But he cant, that is the law of nature. So just ignore him please, he isnt worth your efforts, let him believe whatever he lies to himself...

The same applies for you too !!

Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2005 at 17:01

]

Look map you will saw proof. Look balkan. (By the way what happened balkan Turks?)

Than look creete.

than you will see who make crime.................................

So according to you, the Hellines were creuel, because Hellas isn't part of Turkey any more, we were the worst because we chose our freedom over the Ottoman rule.
That's stupid and you know it.
If we get into the Lausanne Treaty the Hellinic minority question will come up.
We've already done that haven't we and you must remember how that turned out, don't you???

Now that is the most historically INACCURATE statement I've ever heard.
You should look up the area's history before you say stuff like that.
 Look up who was it, that Mithridates conquered in the 4th BC, look up the colonies dated as far back as 1200BC made by Hellines and populated by Hellines (not even one record of displacing any people), the myth of Jason and the Argonauts (not really a fairy tale but real events).

How about one source that mentions Pontus being Armenian???

I say Ottomans as my #1 and then, Stalins Red Army/KGB

To the gods we mortals are all ignorant.Those old traditions from our ancestors, the ones we've had as long as time itself, no argument will ever overthrow, in spite of subtleties sharp minds invent.
Jalisco Lancer View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Jalisco Lancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2005 at 17:03
Originally posted by YAFES

Originally posted by Arnil

I`m south american and i can say/P]

The Spanish not even tryed to understand the native culture,

for astecs, to be sacrifised was an honor,

And its truth,

in counties like argentina and cuba they killed everyone

alas we're telling in vain fellow,

these crusaders are blinded with the "modern civilization" motto

its true about the sacrifice and they don't understand this, use it the reason for the massacres they re responsible of

I see Arnil's point. It is true. The conquistadores exterminated the native population on the Caribe.
The population in Mexico was downsided, mainly by the deseases brought from Europe.
Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2005 at 07:13

Pizarro,Cortes and guys like them were really greedy and cruel.With their weapons like the blankets.

I mean the blankets with smallpox on it which was given to the American Indians as a "present".

Edited by Jagatai Khan
Conan the destroyer View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Conan the destroyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2005 at 11:31
The Japanese imperial army. Definitely. They opened Chinese prisoners alive with scalpels. Butchered and raped Chinese women, buried living people. and some reports even talk of how they cannibalised innocents.
human View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote human Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2005 at 04:31
"The turk is so absolutely without a moral sense, so unutterably bestial in his consideration of woman, so unthinkably vile and filthy in his personal habits, and so hopelessly degraded in his relations with his fellow man that the depth of his infamy is past all human credence. The turk is not a human being. I do not call him a beast, because not one of God's dumb creatures could sink so low. The turk is a devil without a tail. And the educated, polished turk--the official who affects a knowledge of the French language and a veneering of Parisian manners--is the most unspeakable fiend of all. In proof that this assertion is based on incontestable truth I challenge denial from any unprejudiced man who has known the turk thoroughly well for a quarter of a century."

William W. Howard
An American Eyewitness to turk Savagery

My god...It is worst than i thought.... Maybe you should start ask yourselves.

If someone was writing these things about Greeks i would defenately start asking myself questions like "SHALL I AT LAST FACE THE FACTS?", "IS THERE A CHANCE THAT IM WRONG" (basic questions....). Just read, think, and question yourselves.

You Got to Lose to Know How to Win...
Raider View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Raider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2005 at 04:36

Perhabs the assyrian. I have heard that this guys flayed their enemy alive.

Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2005 at 04:53

human

The turk is not a human being. I do not call him a beast, because not one of God's dumb creatures could sink so low. The turk is a devil without a tail.

Why should I realy care someone who dont think Turks as a man.

This is becoming comic, and you greeks are also becoming comic. So I should  listen someone like this guys.

Wait I am not human, but  It looks like greek prefered this unhumans  over the  latins. hehe

new generation greeks are comic.They are so hopeles and have  inferior complex, Instead of history, they interest drama and literature.  If this nice american looks better maybe he should saw  our tails too.

By the way, Why there was not any population movement out side  of ottomans? If they are so  harst, there should be.

Infact, there were population movement inside of Ottomans. Ask jews why they fleed from  spain,  and why they came to ottomans.

You biased greeks.

human View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote human Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2005 at 05:10

Friend Murtaza,

first of all i dont belive that you have a tail!

Of course i dont want you to accept this article.

Dont look to what it says. Just imagine what this person saw that he believes that turks are devils without a tail.

Maybe we are becoming comic. Have you ever thoyght why?

You Got to Lose to Know How to Win...
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2005 at 05:26

human

to easy because your wounds are new, Infact you dont hate from Ottomans  but you hate from Turkey.

Our  independance war, exile of greeks(also turks), cyprus, minority problems(I  cannot say Turkey  is better than you), kardak crises, and  so on.

You find new chance for feeding your hatred.

You and armenians are only peoples hate ottomans that much.

Because now you have  problems with Turkey.

I am  sure  If  you find a serb, he would be  like you too. And  for this  american I am sure  he will find all muslims as evil as  Turks.

If you look the article he is not accusing Ottoman empire,  He accuse Turks as a people.

And by the way, I should say  also, Your educational  system is also support this hate.

I have talk two adults,(14-16) and they are worst than you.

They even think in 1974, there were still jenisaries, and greek jenisaries  fight hardest agains to Cypriot  Greeks. Or we forcely hold greeks in  Istanbul.(I realy dont understand this)

Ottomans  are not angels, but you should accept they are better than latins(This is what you ancestory  accepted) or other empires.

They ruled 500  years to balkain  and ethnicity dont changed much. Look russia, in how many years  they changed  etnicty. Or look Creete(greeks) how many years Turks lived there under Greek rule.

Edited by Murtaza
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 17>