Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hey - I can't change my title!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey - I can't change my title!!
    Posted: 23-Feb-2008 at 02:47

question: What a pashdiashizzle

and titles are over rated ^.^
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Apr-2008 at 16:57
Originally posted by Daner

question: What a pashdiashizzle

and titles are over rated ^.^

Damn straight! I like this kid
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Apr-2008 at 17:52
how to make a title
tell me.. tell me....
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Apr-2008 at 20:38
Pm me with what you would like as a title, in malay if you want,
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2008 at 14:07
Hello, Whingey mcWhingerson again.  My title looks like an introduction to the dictionary of wingdings for some reason..I don't really mind, but if you want me to change my title to one without fadas (irish word akin to description of agu in French), I'd be happy to do that.
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2008 at 17:42
I think you would have to give a hint as to what kind of characters where there originally... It is all chinese to me.

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2008 at 17:58
Irish actually. I think maybe the software supporting those characters has been lost in one of the recent upgrades. In this event you cast an accusing look at Denmark. Cur Northman and a fix.

Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2008 at 23:00
Originally posted by Sparten

Irish actually. 

Really? And here was me thinking it was Persian. This-post-of-yours-made-no-sense-at-all,-and-I-think-you-are-an-idiot,-but-I-am-so-not-going-to-drop-down-to-your-level-and-admit-it-to-your-face Wink

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2008 at 02:28
LOL

Good Old sarcasm, really hits the spot!

Thanks for the replies anyways, i'll get in touch with North and see what he can do, which is doubtless much and helpful. But on the grand scale of things, i'll get over it either way Ermm

ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2008 at 07:14

Hey - I won't change my title!!

Edited by ulrich von hutten - 09-May-2008 at 14:20

Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2008 at 07:34
As previously mentioned, the new version does not allow for multiple choice of titles.
The current titles are remains from the old system, and the 5 step scale of post count stops at 500 posts. Each step has its own title.
In the near future I will give the system an overhaul and maybe expand the scale including higher counts/more steps and titles.

~ Northman
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2008 at 07:38
Even custom titles? Because I just looked at Dolphins PM from when he requested his title, and it comes out incorrect as well. Which is was not previously

here
N� bheidh s� ag fearthainn i gc�na�

I think the new version dose not support some Gaelic Charcters.

Edited by Sparten - 09-May-2008 at 07:40
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2008 at 13:38
Originally posted by ulrich von hutten

Hey - I want't change my title!!

That doesn't make sense Ulrich.

Anyways, it doesn't really matter, just wondering bout it. Earlier attempts at writing Irish are muddled as well. Níl a fhíos agam cad atá ag tharlú..

See?
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2008 at 15:03
Originally posted by Sparten

Even custom titles? Because I just looked at Dolphins PM from when he requested his title, and it comes out incorrect as well. Which is was not previously

here
N� bheidh s� ag fearthainn i gc�na�

I think the new version dose not support some Gaelic Charcters.

Sparten and Dolphin what Northman is saying is that the ranking system has had system bugs (Dolphin your group ranking is empress, by the way, and not the gaelic member title). What we are considering is improving the system to where we can allow for more group ranks that are not in place yet and which will allow us to circumvent the bugs with many of the older titles.
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2008 at 15:55
Dolphin your title is renewed to, Níl a fhíos agam cad atá ag tharlú, with one exception. English letters i, a, and u replaced the foreign ones.
deadkenny View Drop Down
General
General

Quote deadkenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2008 at 05:37
OK, I didn't mind the previous limitations.  But 'Empress' !?!?  Can we change this please?
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2008 at 23:44
Originally posted by Seko

Dolphin your title is renewed to, Níl a fhíos agam cad atá ag tharlú, with one exception. English letters i, a, and u replaced the foreign ones.

Thanks Seko, my new title is better than my last one! Didn't know you had a touch of Irish Cheers
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2008 at 23:46
Oh wait, I wrote that. It's time for bed
Siege Tower View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Siege Tower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2008 at 04:47
Oh come on "empress" !!!!i actually liked the padis.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12