Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Giants win over the Cowboys!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Giants win over the Cowboys!!
    Posted: 14-Jan-2008 at 01:04
I hate watching sports games because I get near anxiety attacks and this was no different!! AHHH!!! I cant believe how incredible the Giants defense has played. They really pressured Romo and he reminded me of a inconsistent Eli Manning with all those miss-throws! Haha I love it!
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jan-2008 at 17:22
The Cowboys have been on the down swing for the past two months. Whereas the Giants are a team to reckon with considering their tough defense and the revival of Eli Manning.

Now the Giants get to face a fearless Favre in the frozen tundra.

How bout them Packers? Seattle was rattled in the snow.

Patriots beat a nasty Jaguars team that nobody but them could handle. Next Sunday it's time to pounce on the Chargers.
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jan-2008 at 18:15
I feel like the Chargers just came outta no where from left field. How they beat Indi is still making my head spin. I guess in the end the Chargers just wanted the win more lol. The Giants D was great you are absolutely correct. I keep hearing from the sports announcers like "Oh here we go again with the poor defensive team up against the Big bad offensive line men of the cowboys. A lot of the players on the Giants got injured and limped off the field against those monsters defending Romo. But everytime the Giants where shoved they shoved right back! And with more Umph! They put the pressure on Romo and that hurt the Cowboys alot. What also hurt em was the Cowboys kept making the yellow flag fly in the air which in total lost them about 80 yards. Also they made some bad time-out calls which kinda confused me.

The super bowl is gona look great anyway cause it will either have Brett Farve or the Giants in it! But I am praying for a Giants vs Chargers superbowl!

Edited by Ponce de Leon - 14-Jan-2008 at 18:17
Caoimhe View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Caoimhe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jan-2008 at 21:59
New York were fabulous considering they were down so many players, especially players of the caliber of Shockey, Madison etc.

Penalties and some shocking dropped passes killed the Cowboys. They should really have won.

I'm not sure on Eli. I never really rated him and Phillip Rivers looks way betterTongue

However it doesn't matter how good he or the Giants play, the Patriots will make history anyway.
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.
kilroy View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
AE Editor

Quote kilroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jan-2008 at 02:35
I'm a Cowboys fan first of all.

And i must admit they didn't play up to par, but that takes nothing away from the Giants.  Eli played good, the defense played great.  But the 80+ yards worth of penalties was just killer.  And Romo made a few bad calls on some passes. 

Having said that, i hope Green Bay takes its all.  That team deserves it, but i have a feeling they'll be playing a near unstoppable Patriots team.

Aren't Rivers AND LT out with Knee injuries?  I think they're having their MRI's tomorrow.  Hopefully we'll have a healthy San Diego team taking down the Patriots though. 
Kilroy was here.
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jan-2008 at 03:58
That is where we both agree kilroy. We all need to pray together for a Chargers miracle
Panther View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Panther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2008 at 00:31
I think i've finally figured it out! It was reported on the news that there was a Jessica Simpson look-a-like at the game. No fair! Re-match, re-match... Tongue

The Chargers have come a long way since their bottomed out days around a decade ago! I guess it should go without saying, seeing that my dentist is married to a daughter of a former Chargers player, whom himself is now a dentist that owns the office... who it will be that i am rooting for, now that Dallas is out! I mean, hey... I want too keep my choppers for a little while longer Big%20smile

The unstoppable Patriots... the team too beat for the past several years. It seems inevitable that they will come out on top in the superbowl. My guess is that it might be the Patriots vs. the Packers. But i will keep my fingers crossed for the Chargers?
 Post Reply Post Reply