Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CIA Torture Jet wrecks with 4 Tons of COCAINE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Leonardo View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Leonardo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CIA Torture Jet wrecks with 4 Tons of COCAINE
    Posted: 15-Dec-2007 at 09:15
This fact explains a lot of things about recent history of the world ...

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2007 at 11:27
Their actions always smacked of those of crack fiends.

Edited by Zagros - 15-Dec-2007 at 11:39
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2007 at 11:44
Originally posted by Zagros

Their actions always smacked of those of crack fiends.

Nice pun Thumbs%20Up
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2007 at 11:57
merci!
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2007 at 17:57

That's something I have beeing telling since last 5 years to everyone....

Lol to them

ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2007 at 20:02
     And we have the nerve to tell Mexico to try and curb drug smuggling?
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2007 at 20:06
Once again, no American comment.

Oh, well, here I go.

A few years ago I would have fought this as conspiracy theory stuff.

However, Iran Contra and the recently released family jewels of the CIA confirmed that much of what mainstream has discounted as crazy conspiracy theory ideas were true.

It looks bad, and it makes you wonder.
Byzantine Emperor View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Kastrophylax kai Tzaousios

Quote Byzantine Emperor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2007 at 20:06

Heh, I bet if there was a raid on the offices of the "Daily Kos," more than just illicit drugs would be turned up.  We should consider the source of the article here. Dead

Edited by Byzantine Emperor - 15-Dec-2007 at 20:07
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2007 at 20:25
Actually the source is the journalist, Bill Conroy.  did you click the link and watch the vid?  It was embedded from youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oszATUJ4IRE&eurl=http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/12/12/19210/608/933/420107

Edited by Zagros - 15-Dec-2007 at 20:29
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Byzantine Emperor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2007 at 20:27

Actually the source is the journalist, Bill Conroy.  did you click the link and watch the vid?  It was embedded from youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oszATUJ4IRE&eurl=http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/12/12/19210/608/933/420107

The fact that DailyKos smuggly cited this story/video.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2007 at 20:28
Well, what about daily kos? I have never heard of them before.

But I did find this,  Harassment of Bill Conroy:
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/06/318957.shtml
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Byzantine Emperor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2007 at 20:31

Well, what about daily kos? I have never heard of them before.

But I did find this,  Harassment of Bill Conroy:
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/06/318957.shtml 

Somehow I feel like I am being baited, but I'll go ahead and say it.  DailyKos is one of the biggest leftist, America-hating online "news" rags out there these days.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2007 at 20:43
Baited into what? Telling me a little about them?  I had never heard of them.  And the name actually has a decidedly rude meaning in Persian.
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Byzantine Emperor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2007 at 20:50

Baited into what? Telling me a little about them?  I had never heard of them.  And the name actually has a decidedly rude meaning in Persian.

LOL Just kidding around with some of you who are a bit more liberal than me and some other people around here!  Honestly, I can't say that I frequent the site often, but from what I have read it is a bit off the deep-end for my political persuasion.

What does it mean in Persian?

Kevin View Drop Down
General
General
AE Editor

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2007 at 23:51

The DailyKos is a blog and website as well as a gathering and organizational point for the more far left/progressive activists in American politics and these mostly belong to the Democratic Party as you may know.  

Edited by Kevin - 15-Dec-2007 at 23:52
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2007 at 04:06
Originally posted by Byzantine Emperor

Originally posted by Leonardo

Heh, I bet if there was a raid on the offices of the "Daily Kos," more than just illicit drugs would be turned up. We should consider the source of the article here. Dead

Daily Kos is run by an ex-Republican veteran. Unless we assume that Republican veterans have tons of illicit drugs lying around, this is a baseless claim.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2007 at 04:43
Well,

Here it goes my comment, based in information that I manage because of the local press and in a very intersting book, called "Kings of Cocaine", that I read long time ago.

Cocaine produce lot of money and money corrupt. That's no mystery. It shouldn't be a mystery either that it also corrupts American officials as much as Colombians.

Just ask the following question: how come a plane full of cocaine can land and discharge loads full of cocaine? And it is not the case of a single plane but thousands that arrive every year to the U.S.. How come just a few are picked up?

There are certain complicity in the middium ranks of the U.S. officials. That's sound pretty logical, although perhaps is not PC.

Al Jassas View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Al Jassas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2007 at 07:31
Hello to you all

Why is the fact that the CIA using drugs as a source of money surprising. Almost every illegal action do in this world is financed by drugs. Money typically leaves a long paper trail that in the end will lead a good investigator to the source. In addition, it will take months for the right amount of appropriations to reach the coffers of the company, you can sell four tons in just uder a week and your coffers will be filled in no time.

Al-Jassas 

Edited by Al Jassas - 16-Dec-2007 at 08:14
Leonardo View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Leonardo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2007 at 07:50
Originally posted by Al Jassas

Hello to you all

Why is the fact that the CIA using drugs as a source of money surprising. Almost every illegal action do in this world is financed by drugs. Money typically leaves a long paper trail tat in the end will lead a good investigator t the source. In addition, it will take months for the right amount of appropriations to reach the coffers of the company, you can sell four tons in just uder a week and your coffers will be filled in no time.

Al-Jassas 

For the first time in this forum I agree with you LOL

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2007 at 10:21
It's as surprising for me as when I first heard they had live torture camps up and running today..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>