Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Create your own Europe!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>
Author
Artaxiad View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Artaxiad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Create your own Europe!
    Posted: 06-Feb-2005 at 08:43

Yes, of course. Which Armenian does not eat Kebab?   I haven't eaten the Turkish kind though (if there is such a thing)...

Edited by Artaxiad
Kuu-ukko View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Kuu-ukko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Feb-2005 at 08:41
I like kebab.
Infidel View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Infidel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Feb-2005 at 21:50

I like some kebabs, not all...

I fancied a lot the greek gyros when I went there.

An nescite quantilla sapientia mundus regatur?
Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Feb-2005 at 14:15

The Turkish kind Kebab?

Kebab is Turkish.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2005 at 14:05
Yeah... Kabab is TURKISH and ADANAISH (from Adana). The best kabab of all can be found in Adana in every corners of streets easily and more important, cheaply... Who cares about hygene...
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2005 at 11:59

map3xu.gif

That's my ideal map for Europe and world peace...

Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Feb-2005 at 08:44
hahaha,there is a city named "parisky"!!!!
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Feb-2005 at 13:17
mmmm, shoarma, i made my own shoarma mix and need to use it...
Arrrgh!!"
RED GUARD View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote RED GUARD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2005 at 19:10

GUYS, LETS JUST GET TO THE MAPS OKAY?!
Quotes by your's turly:

"I came, I saw, and I conquered... but only for the weekend"

"This is my tank, this is my weapon, and this is my pride."

"Power comes from a barrel of a gun."

aimfire View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote aimfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2005 at 18:27

Does  this work well for ya'll?

Peach is Tartessos.
Tartessos was a liberial culture with trading ties along the Westren coast of Europe and up into Britian. Their trading ties (in the alternate timeline) allow them an opening into Celtic society, and their ideals seem to attract many into this trade based empire. It is not totally unreasonable to believe that as this culture continues to exsist that those along their trade routes ask for some protection and continued econmic prosperity by having a more permanate relationship (i.e. join the Tartessos Empire)

Forest Green is now a loose federation of Celtic tribes that began to embed themselves under the indirect protection of the Tartessos. This settlement is more like a Southren Gaul.

The Pinkleweary blue is Eturia, the Etruscans in control of northren Italy. They are attempting to grow. More importantly the Latins have started disappearing as a people as they are married into the Etruscan ranks.(Need more information on how they would keep revolts from happening in the reigoin, thank you.)

South of that, the white countries, is the Osci (Sannites and Lucani) dominated Adriatic Allience.

Purple is the Delian Allience, dominated by Athens.

The Olive color is the Helisponitic League.

Bright Red is the Kingdom of Crete.

The pale yellow is Caria.

Sense Syria got majorly hammered in this Timeline the Lebanoness take control of their territory quite easily. It is pale Orange.

Teal is the unorganized tribes of the British Isles!

The pink is Germanic Nordica. Sense this was about where they where at the time I gave them a seris of good reasons to stay in the area (higher crop yeild, a poplulation boom of deer and other game in the area, and a more mild winters.)

Grey is the reigon Greeks call 'Barbaric Wastelands'.

Maroon is Egypt,

And the pinkish area where Persia is, well I'm still saying the Medes have dominance.

The aquamairne is the Celtic Confederacy.

The navy is Aramea, since the Phillistines are broken, the Phoenicians scattered, the Jews are all over Mede, Edom slain, and Moab is firmly under grips. (If anyone has a better nation to fill Canaan, tell me please!)

RED GUARD View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote RED GUARD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2005 at 19:50
      I can't see it.
Quotes by your's turly:

"I came, I saw, and I conquered... but only for the weekend"

"This is my tank, this is my weapon, and this is my pride."

"Power comes from a barrel of a gun."

aimfire View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote aimfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2005 at 20:01
aimfire View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote aimfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2005 at 20:46
As in the map for my post, sorry it didn't work for all to see...must be too big.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Apr-2005 at 04:57

Exarchus View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Exarchus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2005 at 14:53
Originally posted by Temujin

misspell? it's rather the French version that is misspelled. bourg means nothing in French, but Burg has a meaning in German. Luxemburg therefore is the correct spelling.

Bourg has a meaning in French.
Vae victis!
Exarchus View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Exarchus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2005 at 14:55
Originally posted by Murph

ohhhhhhhh i think i figured it out

here's my europe (see 3 posts above for explanation...although its slightly different, i couldnt get the newer copy to work)

Basqueland doesn't even have the Basque country :cry:
Vae victis!
Exarchus View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Exarchus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2005 at 15:01
@Clovis

Just relax, they were kidding. I understand hearing the same joke every days have to be boring but that's no reason to jump like this.

@Others

As mentioned, it's the joke we have the pleasure to hear every days and in every forum.

We've got a proverb here: "The best jokes are fun only once."
Vae victis!
Kuu-ukko View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Kuu-ukko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2005 at 09:51
aimfire whats bright orange, the area where Finland is?
aimfire View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote aimfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2005 at 00:44
It's Germanic Bloodlines.  In our own timeline they spread from Poland to the Baltic nations.   They happened to migrate a bit further north because of there being less of a small ice age.
Kentuckian View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Kentuckian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2005 at 18:00

map wont paste...arrg

"I have not yet begun to fight." - John Paul Jones

"America will win through absolute victory" - President Franklin Roosevelt

"This was our finest hour." - Winston Churchill
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>