Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

To all you Canucks!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Canadian Guy View Drop Down
General
General
The Native Canuck

Online Status: Offline
  Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To all you Canucks!!!
    Posted: 09-Oct-2007 at 01:30
I mean Canadians(Canucks). Do you like our Prime Minister and his way to rule our country? What is your opinion about him? Do you think we need a female or Afro-Canadian Prime Minister candidates like the USA has? I am asking these questions because the govies are messing about with the First-Nation communities.  The  govies are  causing hell with us.  I hope this situation  calms down within a few years. I don't personally mind  Steven Harper, but he has made poor choices.  No offense to any Quebecois but, he should had recognize the indigenous peoples as a cultural nation before Quebec. He had those two choises and he picked Quebec. Yet the Quebecois are separatist and want to be their own nation. He is a silly man sometimes. I am not going to vote for him on the next federal election. Confused

Edited by The Canadian Guy - 09-Oct-2007 at 03:53
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2007 at 03:14

The next you know it, it will be Albertans that want to separate...

Join us.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2007 at 03:23
Nah!!! Canada will never solve its problems while live with the perpetual chantage of Quebec separation, that Quebec applies to the rest of Canadad ... I bet if Canadians say to Quebecois "go ahead, leave Canada and just go!", Quebecois will chicken out LOL.

With respect to non-white primer ministers, you don't need an African American prime minister to solve Native problems. That won't do the trick.
You need a Meti or Native American prime minister!

Nothing impossible. Mexico, Peru and Bolivia have had Amerindian presidents, Canada could do as well!

Edited by pinguin - 09-Oct-2007 at 03:25
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2007 at 03:54
hehe...they might chicken out. An Afro-Canadian PM would be a grand achievement for Canada and her culture.  
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2007 at 04:22
Sure. Something like a Japanese for Peru. Just remember Fujimori LOL.
In any case, the second largest minority in Canada is Chinese.

Nope. The First Nations would be free only when a Canadian Indian or Meti get to power. No other would do the job for them.
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2007 at 17:32
This thread is too serious to be debated in the red light area.Moved

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2007 at 03:22
I don't see electing an afro-canadian president as a triumph at all. If he's only elected because of his African heritage, then that is both racist and quite silly. One should always elect the best candidate, not the one from a minority.
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2007 at 03:35
Originally posted by Zaitsev

I don't see electing an afro-canadian president as a triumph at all. If he's only elected because of his African heritage, then that is both racist and quite silly. One should always elect the best candidate, not the one from a minority.

So what are you trying to get at? That we should vote for you, the forsaken rooster of doom?LOL

Join us.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2007 at 06:25
By all means. Look into the chicken's eyes and you won't be able to resist... or else WinkLOL
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2007 at 02:18
hehe I thought this debate world be moved. Either way. I am basically I am talking about my government. I don't think they are making anyones lives any better, but hey that is the govies for you. Sometime we need a better system(not like our system is all bad). Education, water, immigration, war, terrorism, trade, and many more issues are being discussed every day and not progress is being made. It seems that politicians are being paid the most and to do is debate all the time. Tongue   
Siege Tower View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Siege Tower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2007 at 19:40
well i am pro NDP, but i don't think Jack would make a good PM. I did have a good impression on Martin but Harper? i do appreciate the fact that he was trying to keep the country together, but really who care's about the quebecois, go on and separate, it won;t make any differences to us Albertans(except for the decline in Maple syrup's production).
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Oct-2007 at 02:46
Well Harper is pro-American one of the few, if not the only PM. I do love his support for our military.  Seriously, being pro-American when ur not is not cool. I can understand if you are American, but Harper is not. He  seem to be Bush's pet at time. President Bush is an idiot. Hell Rick Mercer's Talking with American's makes the President look like a retard. I am sorry if I am being rude and all, but the govies don't make my life any easier. College is bad enough. I have little money and food. So I am a starving student so they call us. Tongue

Edited by The Canadian Guy - 12-Oct-2007 at 02:47
Siege Tower View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Siege Tower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Oct-2007 at 06:42
I watch Royal Canadian air Farce and they make fun of harper all the timeLOL

I think now there's a big problem facing the Harper Government, that is our strong dollar, i just checked online, now the exchange rate is $1cnd:$1.021
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Oct-2007 at 13:29
Oh poor babies LOL Australia's been having that too... makes me wonder how exports will be affected.
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Oct-2007 at 13:56
hahahah Shut up! Smile I don't really care if our doller valuse is bigger tha the states, because it boots our nation economy.
 Post Reply Post Reply