Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anthropological view of Bulgarians

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anthropological view of Bulgarians
    Posted: 06-Oct-2007 at 20:16
Parts of Dimitar Sasalov's book
"The Unchangeble Anthropological View of the Bulgarians", 1935

http://images21.snimka.bg/004133989-big.jpg

... From the scale of d-r K.Dornchilov(tabl.1) upon body sizes of 175,437 recruit soldiers we can make two main suggesions:

1. Bulgarians belong to the middle heigh type with inclination to higher, cause the percent of hight people is bigger than the lower and cause we must take attention on the fact the researches are made through young people which got some more years to grow.

2. Тhe variation order show correct distribution of the people in heigh, which talks for racial balance in this sign.

Table 2 contents D-r Peter Ganev's researches dedicated to the size and form of head, scull and face:

http://images21.snimka.bg/004133994-big.jpg

Variation orders about width of scull, height of face and indexes of face, show correct distribution of the individs and talk for balance.

Variation coefficients for all researches show dalance, coefficients for width of scull, for width of face and index of scull at Macedonian Bulgarians show almost the same balance of this signs.

Аccording to the famoust table of Denicker the Bulgarians are apportioned at this way(Tabl.3):

http://images21.snimka.bg/004133991-big.jpg 

1. Dolichokephal - 6.7%

2. Mesokephal - 37.8%

3. Brachikephal - 37.7 %

4. Hyperbrachikephal - 17.8 %

By percent apportion in these 4 groups we see, that in parallel with the numerois peoples, Bulgarians are more balanced at this sign.

Pigmentation

Table 4

http://images21.snimka.bg/004133999-big.jpg 

The hair color is dedicated to nine types:

1. White-Blond; 2. Yellow-Blond; 3.Dark-Blond; 4. Brown; 5. Dark-Brown; 6. Black ; 7. Red-blond; 8. Red-Brown; 9. Fox-Red. Table 4 shows this types through the Bulgarians.This table also contents the eye colors. They are also 9 types:

1. Blue; 2. Grey; 3. Blue with Orange cyrcle; 4. Blue with Brown cyrcle; 5. Green; 6. Gold-Brown; 7. Brown; 8. Dark Brown; 9. Black.

Researches show, that Bulgarians with Brown hair are about 80% of the population, there's also near 20% Blond haired.

Eye color - there are two maximums, the bigger belongs to the Brown eyed, the other big group are the Blue eyed people.

The pigmentation researches are made among 5494 Bulgarians from Bulgaria and 3031 Bulgarians from FYROM.

Blood Groups

Table 5

http://images21.snimka.bg/004134008-big.jpg 

From the data about apportionment by Blood groups among Bulgarians and other peoples, we could make these suggestions:

* Bulgarians belong to the middle European type Hirschfeld.

* Between the people form different Bulgarian regions there's аn unimportant difference in the correlations of Blood groups and the Hirschfeld index. In comprasion to Russians, Germans and other big nations, the balance of the Bulgarians makes a big impression.

* The correlation of blood groups and index of Bulgarians is slightly different of all Slavic peoples.

* Bulgarians, Danian people, Finns, Germans from Schlesvig-Holstein and Hungarians got big similarity in the correlation of Blood groups and the index.

* The FYROMIANS got different proportion from the Serbs and other Slavs, but are indentical to the Bulgarian ones.

For people who understand form anthropology this facts talk enough.

If we make review of all resutls of bone system, pigmentation and Blood groups of Bulgarians we can make these general conclusions:

* The Bulgarians from the Republic and from FYROM are one and the same.

* Variation curve of these researches show that people from different regions of Bulgaria got the same character.

* In any racial signs the Bulgarians are not similar to the South Slavs or Slavs at all.

* In hair and eye pigmentation Bulgarians are very еqual, more equal from French or German people, for example.

The Blood groups are important cause it's well know that there's a generical character in it.

All facts show that the Bulgarian nation is not mixed people.

Author: Dimitar Sasalov

Edited by Ratnik - 06-Oct-2007 at 20:17
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2007 at 20:34
This thread will most likely be closed in the near future. Reason being, we already have threads on european Bulgarians. This one is taking the propaganda message a bit too far though. I do not really appreciate the need for ultranationalists promoting propaganda. This list you have resembles typical ploys that push an agenda. Being that there are many holes in you post and that it certainly glorifies aryan myths I will leave it to the mods of this forum to settle this thread.
Beylerbeyi View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Beylerbeyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2007 at 20:36
Thank you for sharing these nazi inspired 'scientific' research results from 1935 with us. We need more threads like this in AE, otherwise we are faced with the danger of intelligent-content-overload.

Edited by Beylerbeyi - 06-Oct-2007 at 20:42
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2007 at 20:37
I don't know for what nazi things you talk about, in 1935 there wasn't nazi influence in Bulgaria, it started after 1941 when we joined the Axis. 
Tyranos View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Tyranos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2007 at 20:38

Blood Groups are a completely useless & obsolete method, that was used in the early days of genetic and physical anthropology.
Beylerbeyi View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Beylerbeyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2007 at 20:46
Blood Groups are a completely useless & obsolete method, that was used in the early days of genetic and physical anthropology.

Blood groups may be obsolete, but skull measurement is still widely used worldwide to determine race.

For example, my doctor just measured my skull today and told me that I am and African and should be a drummer.
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2007 at 21:38
Bulgarians are Aryans. Bulg-aryan! Got it?

I saw this one in Stormfront.
The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Ustad-i Azam

Quote The Hidden Face Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2007 at 22:09
Looks cool though. Bulg Arians. 
Tyranos View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Tyranos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2007 at 22:54
Originally posted by Beylerbeyi

Blood groups may be obsolete, but skull measurement is still widely used worldwide to determine race.

For example, my doctor just measured my skull today and told me that I am and African and should be a drummer.

Physical anthropology is still used today, but as far as Genetic Anthropology goes, today we use Y Chromosomes, mtDNA and Automsomal which is far more accurate. The qaulity of Science however is mainly up to I hate to say, on  who's doing the research.  To much politics and agendas are found within science and the world of acedemia , always was though.

However its important to use as much modern and up-date objective material as possible.

Edited by Tyranos - 06-Oct-2007 at 22:56
 Post Reply Post Reply