Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chiang Jin Gor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
coolstorm View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote coolstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chiang Jin Gor
    Posted: 15-Feb-2005 at 21:24

I am sorry I do not know how to spell his name due to my bad mandarin.

I am trying to say the former ROC president. The son of Chiang kai Sat.

I heard he went to a German military school. He was promoted to be a LT and participated in the invasion of Polland. Is it true?

Edited by coolstorm
���DZj�~�� ��������
�� �� �C �q �D �� �� �� �� �T �� �� �g �A �� �� �� �� �� �U �N �� ��
babyblue View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote babyblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2005 at 22:30

That's Wego Chiang Wei Kuo you're talking about...we used to have a thread here dedicated to him...

Chiang Ching Kuo studied in the USSR...and his Russian widow just died quite recently.

General_Zhaoyun View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote General_Zhaoyun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2005 at 02:47
Chiang Jing Guo is the son of Chiang Kai Shek. Indeed, he studied in USSR and used to be a communist. Because Chiang Kai Shek is anti-communist, the son and father used to have bad relations. But after war broke out between nationalist and communist, Chiang Jing Guo decided to return to his father side. Chiang Jing Guo married a russian girl. He also had an affair with his secretary and gave birth to a son called Chang Xiao Yen, who is now a member of parliament in Taiwan Legislative Yuan.
Founder of China History Forum
hansioux View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote hansioux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2005 at 15:19
There are also rumors that Jiang Jin Guo's brother, Wei Guo, the one that studied to be a tank commander in Germany, wasn't really Jiang Jie Shi's son.
Begging plea of the weak can only receive disrespect, violence and oppression as bestowments. Blood and sweat of the weak can only receive insult, blame and abuse as rewards.

Lai Ho, Formosan Poet
babyblue View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote babyblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Mar-2005 at 02:27
   it's not a rumour...it's true. Wego Chiang was CKS's adopted son. (man i wish my thread was still around)
 Post Reply Post Reply