Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your favorite modern gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your favorite modern gun
    Posted: 15-Aug-2007 at 06:36

So as the title says what is your favorite gun? and by modern I am more reffering to post WWII.

As for me my favorite would have to be Heckler and Koch's MP5, it is just such a nice looking yet really effective weapon.

Another favorite of mine is the Desert Eagle- it is such an awsome handgun.
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2007 at 06:48

Desert Eagle Smile
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2007 at 06:54
5%20Super%20Squirter%20Clear%20Water%20Gun
Super Squirter X5 - WET

Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2007 at 06:59

I'd like to see a terrorist beat one of these babies.
Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2007 at 07:21
Why stop at guns? Surely the second amendment extends to owning one of these:

Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2007 at 07:49
Well this topic is for guns and not big ass bombs, you could always start your own thread about them if you like
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2007 at 07:59
Done. Thanks Wink
Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2007 at 08:29
Mine was a nuke by the way!
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2007 at 09:02
My favourite shotgun

The SPAS-12 is a semi-automatic shotgun produced by the Italian firm of Franchi S.p.A. It entered production in the late 1970's as a police and military combat shotgun with two settings - an automatic mode featuring a self-loading semi-automatic setting and the base pump-action setting. The weapon system can chew off nearly 4 rounds in one second in the automatic mode, less that for the manual pump-action mode.
link

well knights beat me to the desert eagle, but ill post a particular one that is totally over kill, if one thought the magnum was big.....

...try the 50 express round. a cannon
here's one with a 6in and 10in barrel

but my favorite would be either the Glock or the steyr
the steyr M-A1

Bolt action
Sterr SSG is one i want as my 308, Sako 75 for my .243 but to not make this an Austrian affair i will nominate a German Sniper rifle one instead

i cant find a decent picture on the updated model here is the Mauser SP66

Edited by Leonidas - 15-Aug-2007 at 09:11
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2007 at 16:10

Well very nice addons by everyone but I don't know why everyone has missed the most used weapon even in todays modern time.

They say old is gold but I say gold is AK-47.

Named after its designer Mikhail Kalashnikov and made in 1947, the Avtomat Kalashnikova aka AK-47 was the one of the first true automatic assault riffle and due to its compact size, comparative range, moderate power, selective fire, durability and ease of use remains the most widely used assault rifle in the world and is the most produced riffle in the world.

So my vote goes to the old player of the game, AK-47.

Edited by Gharanai - 15-Aug-2007 at 16:12

Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2007 at 16:18
Great Pictures guys! You've got to love the modified Deagle...
Oh, and Leonidas, is this a Glock, just with every single add-on in the world?!

pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2007 at 23:53
I don't know why, but this particular gun used capture my heart not so long ago.

But since we are going for modern gun, I would like Heckler & Koch USP. It's expensive though Confused

Join us.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2007 at 01:30
H & K G-3 A3. As reliable as the AK, waaaaaaaaaaay more accurate and powerful, with a round that is great for blowing holes in people at ridiculously long ranges, with nary a concern for body armor.

Gundamor View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Gundamor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2007 at 02:49

Not sure it falls under modern(also don't know if you meant non crew served) but I fired it enough to consider it modern. Nothing grabs someones attention when this baby is fired.

I was lucky enough to fire quite a few weapons in my time in the U.S. army but I've personally always wanted to fire an FN P90 as I like the different look of it. And I would like to test out the H K 417 for fun too.

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind"
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2007 at 05:59
Here are 2 pictures of a couple of my favs

The MP5

Austeyr

Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2007 at 06:06

Sparten - the A3 normally has a see through magazine doesn't it?

Gundamor - yes crew served weapons are included, and I agree about the P90, it just looks out of this world!

Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2007 at 06:09
How do you guys know the names of all these guns, I've heard of a magnum, a colt, an ak47, and a Kalashnicov, but I dont even know what they look like..And aren't some of these guns purpose made for killing people on the streets, like the mp5, saying as its not a hunting weapon, and isn't standard issue on the battlefield, and generally isn't used as a home self-defence weapon..So how can such a weapon be justified as a 'favourite'? Maybe i'm just from a different culture or something...Ermm
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2007 at 06:35
Originally posted by Knights

Great Pictures guys! You've got to love the modified Deagle...
Oh, and Leonidas, is this a Glock, just with every single add-on in the world?!

Now i haven't seen a glock done up like that!

that reminds me of a 1970's H&K pistol ( VP70) that can fire a three round burst but only with a stock attached. It was  my fav pistol 15 years ago, looks very cool, read that its crap to shoot.

for compact spray weapons, i think a dedicated sub would be more appropriate. Generally speaking i was H&K fan now lean more steyr, Austrian over German. Specifically the Steyr TMP., which i just found out they sold the design to swiss company (so behind the whole gun thingErmm)

here it is (uploaded)

Brugger+Thomet MP 9

with the extras

http://www.mp9.ch/

Edited by Leonidas - 17-Aug-2007 at 05:28
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2007 at 06:37
I can't seem to see a lot of you pictures Leonidas...Unhappy
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2007 at 06:48

refresh maybe? i think the site is slow,  i can see them...Disapprove
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>