Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is it true we all come from the black African race

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Surmount View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Surmount Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is it true we all come from the black African race
    Posted: 10-Aug-2007 at 14:23
I've heard this numerous times. I myself have briefly looked in and out of this topic back and forth. The Evidence seems to be there. What do you guys think.
Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2007 at 17:31
pffffffffffff B*O*R*I*N*G

We have no evidence that these people we come from were black or blue or whatever else. Yet we are fairly sure they were from Africa.
I am a free donkey!
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2007 at 18:33
There is / was no black African race.
Penelope View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Alia Atreides

Quote Penelope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2007 at 23:06
One things for certain, there is absolutly no evidence that we DIDNT come from Africa.
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2007 at 23:45
Originally posted by Surmount

I've heard this numerous times. I myself have briefly looked in and out of this topic back and forth. The Evidence seems to be there. What do you guys think.
well provide the evidence?

African is not only black, and black doesn't always mean African
Surmount View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Surmount Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2007 at 23:55
I don't understand, What do you mean
Surmount View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Surmount Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2007 at 23:59
Thats what most Anthropologists say, and archeology seems to go with it also. I just want feedback. What do you guys no about the beginnings of man. But i still don't understand what Feanor is trying to say.

Penelope View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Alia Atreides

Quote Penelope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Aug-2007 at 00:19
Surmount, you will also have to take into consideration, that we humans, as a race, do not know exactly what may have occured millions of years ago. We only have "tidbits". And like i stated before, there is with out a doubt, no evidence that shows we didnt come from that great region.

Which also brings up a question.

Since there is unsurmountable evidence showing that our race Did originate in Africa. Should we all acknowledge it as our "Cradle", and respect it in every possible aspect?

Edited by Penelope - 11-Aug-2007 at 00:19
Surmount View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Surmount Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Aug-2007 at 01:04
Well if we find  out that its true. Then We should just except it. I mean we all came from somewhere. I have yet to take Anthropology. But from what I hear  they basically teach Africa is the cradle of civilization. Then through time the Africans spread out to other regions of the world and physically adapted to the climate they traveled to. Overtime They physically started changing to fit there enviroment. When they moved more north to what is now known as Europe there skin lightened due to the lack of sun year around, there noses grew thinner which would be better for that enviroment. When they moved to the modern day Asain regions they began to overtime physically change for that region. They thefore adapted smaller thinner slanted eyes good for the windiness and climate of that region. This is just some of what i basically heard. I guess that's part of what they teach.
Surmount View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Surmount Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Aug-2007 at 01:06
But i like how you used unsurmountableLOL
Surmount View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Surmount Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Aug-2007 at 01:08
I have yet to take Anthropology. But from what I hear they basically teach Africa is the cradle of civilization. Then through time the Africans spread out to other regions of the world and physically adapted to the climate they traveled to. Overtime They physically started changing to fit there environment. When they moved more north to what is now known as Europe there skin lightened due to the lack of sun year around, there noses grew thinner which would be better for that environment. When they moved to the modern day Asian regions they began to overtime physically change for that region. They adapted smaller thinner slanted eyes good for the windiness and climate of that region. This is just some of what i basically heard. I guess that's part of what they teach.
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Aug-2007 at 01:22

I don't understand, What do you mean
what im saying is that black doesn't = African or vis versa.  so one can say we all come from Africa, but that doesn't mean black. Nor is "black" a uniquely African thing, there are many racial types that are not clearly associated with African 'Negroid' types. Which I am assuming, your inferring in your posts. Since Africa has more than one racial type you cannot assume any one race as the 'root' race of everyone else. It would be much more complicated than that.

Your not very clear in what you mean, can you make a better effort to build your position.

(FYI im deleting your double posts)

Edited by Leonidas - 11-Aug-2007 at 01:28
Surmount View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Surmount Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Aug-2007 at 01:28
LOL LOL.Stop playing with me you know what i mean. LOL good one though.
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Aug-2007 at 01:48

LOL LOL.Stop playing with me you know what i mean. LOL good one though.
I think your playing all of us. You now what i mean, but refuse to discuss.

Your acting like another spammer troll that cant discusses or even build a case. Watch your conduct.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Aug-2007 at 01:55
Originally posted by Maharbbal

pffffffffffff B*O*R*I*N*G

We have no evidence that these people we come from were black or blue or whatever else. Yet we are fairly sure they were from Africa.

Exactly! Bones do not give you a skin color of the individuals, maybe because such a trivial thing does not matter. Just another Afro-Centric propaganda drive.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Aug-2007 at 01:59
Originally posted by Leonidas

well provide the evidence?

African is not only black, and black doesn't always mean African

Another fact, as Leonidas pointed out. You have populations in southern India that would look "black" as the poster of this thread surely would identify them if he knew not that they were from India.  Skin color changes, and is not constant in populations, given enough time it can change to improve the survivability of a certain population.

Penelope View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Alia Atreides

Quote Penelope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Aug-2007 at 02:44

But i like how you used unsurmountableLOL

Thanks!Embarrassed
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Aug-2007 at 10:11
As far as I know modern man appeared in Africa in a people very similar and closely related to the Khoi-Sans.

From them derivated all the so called races: the Bantues (Blacks), the Horners, Middle Easters, East Asians, Europeans, Australoids and Amerindians, all derivate from the same group of proto Khoi-San peoples of East Africa, perhaps in Kenya.

If Khoi-Sans are Black or not Black is not as important as to notice the following. If we look at them carefully we can find in that group of humans features of all the races of the world.

Pinguin

Edited by pinguin - 11-Aug-2007 at 10:14
Perun View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Perun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Aug-2007 at 09:24
Originally posted by pinguin

If Khoi-Sans are Black or not Black is not as important as to notice the following. If we look at them carefully we can find in that group of humans features of all the races of the world.

Pinguin

I agree completely... I recommend you Steve Olson "Mapping Human History". This books helps a lot to understand the development of human "races".
Aster Thrax Eupator View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Aster Thrax Eupator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Aug-2007 at 12:52
...And there! You've all come to the same conclusion as everyone else has, for over hundereds of years, so what was the point of discussing it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>