Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

take a role in a village

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: take a role in a village
    Posted: 16-Mar-2005 at 00:46
now that your village is settled and ready for invasion I'm in. I'll be the one who leads the invadors! . who wants to be my soldier? 
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 14:59
I'll be farmer, coal-maker and poacher, living quite apart from the village, in the wild. In my free time I'll be Robin Hood too and probably will help the invaders... too many magnates around that need to be executed.

What will be your policy after the invasion, Ramin?

Edited by Maju
Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menippos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 15:28
And I think that it's time for me to open the 1st coffee shop of the village. I serve all kinds of coffees and then some. I overcharge a bit, but then again, I still have the monopoly. And all devious characters need their caffeine dose in order to perform their nightly, dark acts.

Edited by Menippos
CARRY NOTHING
Laelius View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Laelius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 15:36

I want to be the generic intellectual who gets executed each time I say something rational and or intelligent,  After each time I regenerate into a different intellectual.

Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menippos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 15:38
You sound like the favourite victim of the inquisitor!
CARRY NOTHING
Arn de Gothia View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Arn de Gothia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 08:27
hmm ok, then im a warrior of from the cold north, acting as mercenary and gets drunk and there for the owner of the inn likes me!

when im not drunk im trying to convince people to turn the village into an anarcho-syndicalistic commune, with elections of leaders.
esadbodur View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote esadbodur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 17:40

i will be mad doctor kills more then heals it was usually like that in medieval

Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 19:37
To Arn of Gothia: Shh! The Inquisitor ears are everywhere. Now that we are two, what we need is a plan.  I am for causing a massacre in the village festival [when?], killing all the magnates, who will be all together in the Town Hall balcony presiding. What do you think?

Maju Hood looks around cautiously, a curtain is rolled, a door cautiously closed, the Sheriff makes his round not far away...
Arn de Gothia View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Arn de Gothia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jul-2005 at 10:42
*Arn send a letter to his allies and soon five other northeners moves in to the village, living in the woods*

The road towards revolution draws near. In a cottage outside the village the northerners sharpens their blades for soon the leaders, the priests... all shall die.

To Maju; are you with me?
Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menippos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jul-2005 at 12:49
I sweep the floor outside my shop and see huge mysterious men in cloaks roaming the streets, seemingly purposelessly; and I wonder...
CARRY NOTHING
minchickie View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote minchickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jul-2005 at 17:01
WAIT! Can I be the princess that runs off with the ___________???
Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menippos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jul-2005 at 18:37
...coffe-shop owner
CARRY NOTHING
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jul-2005 at 19:16
To Arn of Gothia: Yes. You seem to have good program and you have militiamen, why not?
Achilles View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Achilles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jul-2005 at 22:04
I am the village's retired knight. slightly ticked off at the current leadership of the village i have cast my lot with the new uprising of rebels and holigans.
Der Erste hat den Tod,
Der Zweite hat die Not,
Der Dritte erst hat Brot.

Fur immer frei und ungeteilt
-always free and undivided-

TheOrcRemix View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote TheOrcRemix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jul-2005 at 22:24

ooooo, i know what i want 2 be

i will be the bounty hunter, hanging in the cold dark part of the inn. i master samuri techiques and the deadly arts that took years of self-displine, and medation. the weapon i use is a long, steel sword, that can slice though any matter.

and if thats position is taken, ill just be the pimp that runs a local prostitute ring.

Edited by TheOrcRemix
True peace is not the absence of tension, but the presence of justice.
Sir Francis Drake is the REAL Pirate of the Caribbean
poirot View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Editorial Staff

Quote poirot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jul-2005 at 00:28

wizard

AAAAAAAAAA
"The crisis of yesterday is the joke of tomorrow.�   ~ HG Wells

Richard XIII View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Richard XIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jul-2005 at 06:31
I will be the generic peasant f**ked by everyone of you and from time to time makes uprising, kills everybody, degenerating in a new Stalin and after some time will be the first chief of a left wing-party.    
"I want to know God's thoughts...
...the rest are details."

Albert Einstein
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jul-2005 at 09:29
Rebellion is spreading and the village festival in honor of St. Eulogius approaches. The elite of the village seems strangely silent... have all them fled?
Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2005 at 07:55

No,they gave some gold coins to me and I will kill the rebel leader silently at the festival.

(i said i was the mercenary before)

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2005 at 14:30

Can I be the comminsar of defense?

If not I will be the crazy inbred that lives in the woods.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>