Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NBA Playoff - Smirk about Dirk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NBA Playoff - Smirk about Dirk
    Posted: 30-Apr-2007 at 03:37
Dirk and his Mavs are on the way out. After three Wins the Golden Sate Warriors  are on the way to next round. Another lost year for Dirk's dreams..
Western Conference
Gm 5: Tue., May 1 @ DAL, 9:30, TNT
Gm 6: Thu., May 3 @ GSW, TBD
Gm 7: Sat., May 5 @ DAL, TBD, TNT

JanusRook View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Quote JanusRook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2007 at 12:29
Go Golden State! With my Miami Heat out all ready, I'm going with the underdog, even though this underdog is mauling the mavericks.
Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.
Lannes View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Lannes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2007 at 21:16
I'm all for GS ending the Mavs tonight.  In fact, unless it's GS in the championship, I'm rooting for the eastern conference.
τρέφεται δέ, ὤ Σώκρατης, ψυχὴ τίνι;
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2007 at 10:25
Watched the game the other night. Golden State could have wrapped it up. They were behind early in the game by 18 points then flew all over the place to tie and take a 9 point lead with three minutes left in the game. Soon Dirk took over and the rest was history. A lesson in patience for the upstart warriors.
Kaysaar View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Kaysaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2007 at 17:14
If the Warriors lose tonight - their season is over. Dallas will have too much momentum, and home court advantage, which I think is easily enough for them to close out the series. 
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2007 at 17:55
      I have a feeling that Golden State is going to wipe the floor with Dallas tonight. They were robbed in the last game when Baron Davis was called for his 6th and final foul when he clearly made no contact whatsoever with the offensive player. And why did Stephen Jackson get kicked out of the game? For clapping? This is another example of referee bias. When Nash or Barbosa tripped over their own feet (watch the replays), the Lakers were called for fouls, but when Kobe got hacked, there were hardly any calls.

The main reason that Dallas came back is that as soon as Baron Davis crossed the halfcourt line, they would double-team him and force someone else to run the offense. Had the Warriors just gave Davis back the ball after he passed out of the double-team, they would have wrapped up the series.

Edited by ArmenianSurvival - 03-May-2007 at 17:56
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2007 at 13:17
warriors

ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2007 at 17:26
Originally posted by Me

I have a feeling that Golden State is going to wipe the floor with Dallas tonight.

What did I say! The Warriors are a very emotional team, and their home crowd has so far been the loudest and most excited in the playoffs.

And when they double-teamed Baron Davis, he made smart passes which ended up with good shots, and because of that Dallas wasn't able to pressure them with their defense, even when Davis was injured.

Edited by ArmenianSurvival - 04-May-2007 at 17:26
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Siege Tower View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Siege Tower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2007 at 18:14
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......! Raptors lost to New jersey by just one point, what a heartbreaker.
Dream208 View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Dream208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2007 at 22:54
Rockets went "puff" in another 4th-5th seed game 7....
Poor T-Mac Cry 
 Post Reply Post Reply