Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sport and Sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
tommy View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sport and Sex
    Posted: 13-Apr-2007 at 13:53
sometimes I wonder sex has mixed with Sport.Swimsuits is for swimming, but now it is used to express the sexy bodies, Some people liked to watch male and female in PE uniform in my university, T_shirt and short pants, they think it is so sexy, and I do not know why beach volleyball sportwomen should dress in Bikini, to attract the viewers?Some people do not want to watch the sport ,but the sexy sportmen and sportwomen, even in ancient Greece, the sportmen were naked.Some male and female bodybuildiers perform position which have strong sex impression.

Sport is not good for the younf anymore
leung
Gargoyle View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Gargoyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2007 at 23:07

Well Yes... good point Tommy. Modern Sport, especially Womens Beach Volley Ball, is a bit of a Perv Fest these days... but... you must understand the Sad Truth that Sex = $$$$$$$$. In the end thats what it's all about.

Penelope View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Alia Atreides

Quote Penelope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2007 at 00:46
Keep in mind that the less clothing you wear, is actually more comfortable for the body during all of the physical activity that come with Sports. I mean seriously, you wouldnt want to be playing volleyball fully clothed and covered-up, or bball in pants.
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2007 at 00:49
I wouldn't mind (probably prefer) being well clothed and padded for something like ice hockey...Tongue
But yes most high activity sports are better played in less clothing, as it can get in the way and can get very hot. Then again, there must be a line somewhere...
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2007 at 01:05
Well in ancient Greece the atheltes competed naked. No women were allowed (which says a lot for greek sexauality).

Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2007 at 04:34
Excluding netballers, athletes aren't that attractive anyway.

A friend of mine once asked a brilliant question: Why do were wear trousers in summer sports and shorts in winter sports?

(more of a statement of the ridiculous than an actual question)
gcle2003 View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2007 at 04:54

Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

Excluding netballers, athletes aren't that attractive anyway.
Clap for netball.

As teenagers, my cousin and I qualified ourselves as netball referees with the local county association. It proved to be a very smart move, bearing in mind that this was a time of single-sex schools.

A friend of mine once asked a brilliant question: Why do were wear trousers in summer sports and shorts in winter sports?

(more of a statement of the ridiculous than an actual question)

In summer it's too hot to run around (except for masochists). So trousers are no problem.

Edited by gcle2003 - 14-Apr-2007 at 04:55
Gargoyle View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Gargoyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2007 at 05:11

Originally posted by Penelope

Keep in mind that the less clothing you wear, is actually more comfortable for the body during all of the physical activity that come with Sports. I mean seriously, you wouldnt want to be playing volleyball fully clothed and covered-up, or bball in pants.

That is also a good point Penelope.

Concerning Womens Beach Volleyball the thing is... Here in Australia we are constantly Warned of the Dangers of Skin Cancer and to cover up when we go outside. I'm sure every Australian AE-Member here is familiar with Slip, Slop, Slap.

Those lovely Women play Beach Volleyball wearing next to nothing in direct Sunlight. Which does not send a very healthy Sun Smart message to the Public. Now why can't they wear a Shirt and a pair of Shorts? Just like the Men do...

When Gargoyle plays Beach Volleyball he really has a lot of Trouble with Sand getting stuck in his Bikini Bottoms...

Oh My, I can't believe I just said that out Loud.

tommy View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2007 at 09:49
But when male played volleyball, they wear t-shirt, and short, why not swimpants, then why the female need to wear Bikini? Why notT-shirt or short, justlike the male
leung
SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote SearchAndDestroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2007 at 10:04
I like womens Volleyball just the way it is. If they aren't wearing what they wear now, I wouldn't watch it! Gotta have something interesting to watch that sport.LOL Eye candy never hurt anyone.
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E.Abbey
Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2007 at 12:25
Boxers boxed in the nude until the late 19th century in England.

Of course women were not allowed to attend matches. Then I wonder if a few sneaked in.

Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
Penelope View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Alia Atreides

Quote Penelope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2007 at 23:22

If they want to wear biker shorts or bikinis while playing, let them.

Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2007 at 00:45
What if they don't want to?

Team sports don't exactly have a lot of freedom of choice in their uniform.
karajoz View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Suspended

Quote karajoz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2007 at 08:14

does some1 know about the tennisplayers who were murdert in iraq because they were wearing shorts?

in this case,let those guys never watch voleyball.

in sports you cant wear burkas, thats the way it is, if you wear now the bikini in voley ball or the mini mini skirt in tennis for women.
even though iam a muslim-i think its totally ok.

Tongue

tommy View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2007 at 17:26
But we do not ask for the feeling of the player. In Hong Kong,a player told me that some girls wanted to join, but when they knew that needed to wear Bikini, they refused, so it is a problem
leung
tommy View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2007 at 17:36
Some use beach volleyball as a chance to watch or to show sexy body

In a model contest of China, the male andfemale candidates were asked to wear swimpants and bikini, then playing volleyball together, to have a match ,reporters came to make photo, but most of thrm even do not know the result of the volleyball match, they only concern the sexy models
leung
Penelope View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Alia Atreides

Quote Penelope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Apr-2007 at 01:47
Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

What if they don't want to?

Team sports don't exactly have a lot of freedom of choice in their uniform.

Thats not exactly true with all sports. For example, at many colleges, women do have a say-so in what is worn.
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Apr-2007 at 03:38
At colleges yes, but in international sport no. I think the wearing of a bikini is a regulation of the international beach volleybal org. And that is pushing it, I think. On the other hand, no one is forced to play.
Still, sad if girls cannot play a sport they want because they do not like dressing like that...

When I go to my Karate training, we share a dressing room with the Volleybal girls... we gossip about being glad we do not have to wear these short tight pants... I'm sure they gossip about being glad not to have to wear full-length pants and oversized coats of thick and inflexible cloth. Wink Just a matter of preference...

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
tommy View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Apr-2007 at 04:44
even in my university, girl are required to wear small t-shirt, and shorts during compulsory Pe lesson, so as to boys
leung
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Apr-2007 at 05:34
^
How can I enrol in your university?

And while we are at it, its a fact that most sports fans are male, and having "eye candy" is a very good way to attract them. Feminists beware.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>