Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can Nehruvian Model be still be good?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
M. Nachiappan View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote M. Nachiappan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can Nehruvian Model be still be good?
    Posted: 06-Apr-2007 at 09:40
Recently, I happened to see the following photo:

Generally, we Indians have great regard for Gandhiji, Nehruji, Netaji and so on.

But, this picture is disturbing.

I would like to get views of others.
Kashmiri View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Kashmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2007 at 22:29
i dont understand what is distrubing, its just smoking
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2007 at 00:15
Originally posted by M. Nachiappan

Generally, we Indians have great regard for Gandhiji, Nehruji, Netaji and so on.

But, this picture is disturbing.

I would like to get views of others.

Now that might be Mrs Mountbatten, with whom he had an extra marital affair. Surely you are not complaining about the smoking, which in comparison would be a minor affair.

But which model?, as a statesman, or a righteous figure?
Rajputana View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Rajputana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2007 at 01:28
Originally posted by M. Nachiappan

Generally, we Indians have great regard for Gandhiji, Nehruji, Netaji and so on.  But, this picture is disturbing.  I would like to get views of others.

What is or should be disturbing to you is the unsuspectedness and naivity of the people of India for making gods out of the first two. If India is to have a future it needs to put the Brahmins in their place!  Two faced sons of swine such as Nehru and LK Advani use the Dalits, Jaats Chamaars and Gujjars to do their bidding.

"Indira Gandhi rewarded the Pandey brothers with Congress (I) tickets for U. P. legislative assembly elections, when they hijacked an Indian Airlines1 plane to secure her (Gandhi) release from jail in 1977." - S. Jalandhari, 1983

"Let us teach these *****s (the Sikhs) a lesson."-Rajiv Gandhi, October 31, 1984

"Nowhere in the world has any government pursued the kind of genocidal policies against a religious minority as in India since the Second World War." - Lt. Col. Pratap Singh 1991

Edited by Rajputana - 07-Apr-2007 at 01:29
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2007 at 04:08
Originally posted by Rajputana

If India is to have a future it needs to put the Brahmins in their place!

Now that is an inappropriate statement. Consider this an unofficial warning
 Post Reply Post Reply