Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to Historical Arts and Achritecture.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to Historical Arts and Achritecture.
    Posted: 02-Apr-2007 at 10:56
Here is the place to discuss The Mona Lisa or the development of roads, traditional dances of Bulgaria or pottery from Japan. If it has to do with Art or Achritecture here is the place for it. Have fun!
Gerry57 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Gerry57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Nov-2009 at 16:34
Smile I'm not a very knowledgeable in German Art & Achritecure. With this said I very much proud of the building architecture. It style and feel just makes you proud to stand before it and remember the glorious past. My Grandfather was German and to listen to his story of life in Berlin under the communists wasn't  bright and cherry. The stories were most interesting when he spoke about walking around the city and just take in all the beautiful buildings and the art inside of the museum was really inspiring.
Gerry O'Brien
RS Wing View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote RS Wing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2010 at 14:37
I'm writing a history series on Daheim, an estate built in the end of the 19th century in Millbrook, NY, to present day. There is so much rich history and remarkable architecture. Please tell me what you think if you are interested.
RS Wing
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2010 at 17:44
R S Wing,

Just why you considered this particular place to make your statement is of question, you post itself is wonderful!

Just what, if anything, still exists in Millbrook?

The Old World, brought to the New!

Thanks for the memories! (a song sung by a famous TV family!)

http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
RS Wing View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote RS Wing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2010 at 11:38
This is a turn of the 20th century history serial I'm working on. Parts 2 and 3 are on the bottom of the article. Hope everyone enjoys.
RS Wing
RS Wing View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote RS Wing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2010 at 11:40
There is a lot of history to Millbrook and I'm proud of this region. Am I doing something wrong here?
RS Wing
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2010 at 19:49
No! You have done nothing wrong! Maybe my ill worded and mis-spelled post is to blame?

I really meant to convey how much I enjoyed your post!

Regards,
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
ahmed11 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote ahmed11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2018 at 03:58
thanks man
 Post Reply Post Reply