Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

About "ArmenianSurvival"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
TheOneYouKnowHow View Drop Down
  Quote TheOneYouKnowHow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: About "ArmenianSurvival"
    Posted: 18-Aug-2004 at 11:30

To whom it might concern, Some time ago I was arguing with this "Armenian Survival", and I was telling him that the Armenians sided up with the Christian Byzantium against the Sasanids, he denied that as anyone reading his lies remember, now hear (read) from himself in a site called "stormfront" , (by the way he thinks he's going to ally with russians now !  , read:

I have written quite a lot regarding Russo-Armenian relations within this forum. While most educated Russian patriots know full well the massive contribution Armenians have provided 'Mother' Russia in the field of sciences, the arts and the military, nevertheless, most Russians today (including many Armenians) do not realize that Armenian nobility and clergy were prominently present in Slavic lands during the birth of the Russian and the Ukrainian nations during the middle ages.

Did you know that most of Byzantium's greatest Emperors were of Armenian decent? The majority of the Byzantine military conscripts and its aristocratic 'warrior elites' were Armenians (all the aforementioned are based on western sources). Armenian kingdoms and principalities protected the eastern and most vulnerable flank of the Byzantines for centuries by forestalling Arab, Persian and Turkic advances.

Read further: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=148367

How about that ?

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2004 at 12:50
How do you know he's the same person as ArmenianSurvival? (And who are you?)
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2004 at 01:06

To the guest that started this thread....just because an Armenian posted something in a thread in a different site doesnt mean its me...i did not post in the link you have provided nor did i post what you included in that quotation box. I agree with everything that is written in that box but i was not the one who wrote it.

And what does it matter that Byzantium had Armenian emperors, they still didnt help Armenia. Many Armenian emperors of the Byzantine empire attacked Armenia and levied heavy taxes on them. They protected themselves from Arabs, Turks and Persians, they didnt protect Armenia, especially in the 5th century. How can they protect us when we are under Persian rule already?

Nothing in your post proves anything i said was wrong. And dont assume just because an Armenian posted on another site that it was me...his username isnt even 'ArmenianSurvival', its simply 'Armenian'...you're either illiterate or stupid. Why dont you post under your own username rather than guest next time.

Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
John Doe View Drop Down
  Quote John Doe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2004 at 02:14

Even if it was him, what he posted on another thread should not concern you or anyone else here.

Only what he posts here at AE should be of concern.

(and again, who are you?)

John Doe View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote John Doe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2004 at 02:16
damn, forgot to login again.. I am post just above.
JanusRook View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Quote JanusRook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2004 at 22:12
 John Doe will be the first guest to be an Emperor.
Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.
Turkish princess View Drop Down
  Quote Turkish princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2004 at 03:33

To Royal Guard. you and all Armenians are always whining about so called Armenian genocide but before you do that, get your facts straight... The Turkish-Armenians backstabbed their own country, bearing arms for the Russians in 1914, and massacring Turks in the eastern villages.  That's why Armenians were relocated out of Turkey because they were letting the Russians in the Turkish villages in the middle of the night, and siding with the enemy and killing their Turkish neighbors in their sleep.  You all have the nerve to call it Armenian genoside when it was actually Turkish genocide.   By the way an historical fact;  Armenians never were a free nation, they were always under some other nation's rule.  They lacked nationalism and  even nowadays they haven't amount to anthing,  Armenia is one the poorest countries, so they STILL haven't accomplished anything.   They would have had food to eat had they behaved like decent people.  There's evidence,original telegraphs and so on mentioning Armenian barbaric acts agains Turkish villagers,  these evidences are from different countries archives, not just Turkish archives.  Anyone interested,  you can visit Turkishembassy.org, then click on Armenian allegations.  

I will not be visiting this forum again so anything you say is out the window.  One more thing, what's with the name:  Royal Guard?  You mean backstabbing no-good SOB?

ihsan View Drop Down
General
General
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ihsan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2004 at 15:31
WTF?
[IMG]http://img50.exs.cx/img50/6148/ger3.jpg">

Qaghan of the Vast Steppes

Steppes History Forum
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2004 at 05:04
Originally posted by Turkish princess

To Royal Guard. you and all Armenians are always whining about so called Armenian genocide but before you do that, get your facts straight... The Turkish-Armenians backstabbed their own country, bearing arms for the Russians in 1914, and massacring Turks in the eastern villages.  That's why Armenians were relocated out of Turkey because they were letting the Russians in the Turkish villages in the middle of the night, and siding with the enemy and killing their Turkish neighbors in their sleep.  You all have the nerve to call it Armenian genoside when it was actually Turkish genocide.   By the way an historical fact;  Armenians never were a free nation, they were always under some other nation's rule.  They lacked nationalism and  even nowadays they haven't amount to anthing,  Armenia is one the poorest countries, so they STILL haven't accomplished anything.   They would have had food to eat had they behaved like decent people.  There's evidence,original telegraphs and so on mentioning Armenian barbaric acts agains Turkish villagers,  these evidences are from different countries archives, not just Turkish archives.  Anyone interested,  you can visit Turkishembassy.org, then click on Armenian allegations.  

I will not be visiting this forum again so anything you say is out the window.  One more thing, what's with the name:  Royal Guard?  You mean backstabbing no-good SOB?

To Turkish Princess,

lol, of course Turkey's embassy is going to deny any genocide accusations. Who is going to say outright that their grandparents were murderers? Just search ARMENIAN GENOCIDE on Yahoo or Google. A lot of Armenian and NON-Armenian sources to go around. Ask the Greeks and Assyrians about a genocide, as well as the countries of Europe, theyll tell you the same thing.

And obviously youll be back in this forum because youve posted 18 times, my humorous Turkish friend. Nice to see you at least have a sense of humor.

Armenians haven't amounted to anything? Hmmm, next time you get an MRI, use an autofocus camera, wear spandex or use your kitchen's faucet, you can thank Armenian inventors. Also next time you use the ATM, you can thank an Armenian inventor, as well as for the transmission in your car which was again invented by an Armenian. Next time you watch a movie by MGM or go to a hotel in Vegas you can thank Armenian ownership. Thats only the tip of the iceburg. I guess the Turks have accomplished so much more that those things are probably nothing to you, lol. Theyve accomplished so much more that their oil-rich brothers in Azerbaijan got whipped by Armenian VILLAGERS in Nagorno-Karabagh. Great success story you guys got going there. Our backwards troops lost 5,000 men while their larger and technologically more advanced army lost 25,000, as well as 1/5th of their country .

And Armenians bearing arms in the Russian army? Eastern Armenia was ruled by Russia at that time, of course there were Armenian soldiers under the Russian flag. You're trying to make us seem so bad, who were the ones that migrated from Central Asia all the way to Anatolia and attacked and took over Armenia for absolutely no reason? Turks. But when we want freedom its unjustified and cruel and its considered Genocide? Theres no excuse as to why Ottoman forces subjected WOMEN and CHILDREN to that suffering. We're really capable of massacring Turks in Eastern Turkey when we were disarmed and the Ottoman Army was gaurding the Soviet border in that region..excellent accusation. Ihsan is intelligent and open-minded, a good example of what a Turk should be, the reason why Armenians and Turks got along so well before 1890. Its a few horrible leaders and their brainwashed subjects such as yourself that messed it all up.

Armenia has never been an independent country? Before Christ all of Mesopotamia, the Caucasus, Eastern Anatolia all the way down to present-day Lebanon was part of the Armenian kingdom of Tigran the Great. Our last kingdom ended in 1045, and we were independent from 1918-1920, and again from 1991-present. Get your facts straight, Armenia was a kingdom while your ancestors were Central Asian nomadic tribesmen.

And Armenia is poor? We've made the most progress from all the other former Soviet republics since the breakup, and we're the smallest nation out of all of them. Hows the Turkish economy going? Last i heard you guys were dying to get a seat into the European Union so you can get some help with your free-falling economy. Good luck trying to get in with your great Humanist track-record. Whats the exchange rate nowadays? $1 for 500,000? I guess you guys are richer than Armenia because everyones a millionaire in Turkey . And you guys have been independent for over a thousand years, while we've been independent for 13. Awesome lead you have on us.

And my username isnt Royal Gaurd, move your blinded eyes up a little bit and you'll see my username is ArmenianSurvival. Backstabbing SOB? When Armenians stab its from the front, my friend. We've actually been around for a few millennia, easy to talk when your culture has over 100 million people and is still considered infant compared to the rest of the ancient world...and i still manage to embarass you with FACTS, because theres nothing wrong with your culture or your people, but theres plenty wrong with you and your faulty accusations.

Not trying to offend the Turkish forumers. Her post was fueled with emotionally-charged propaganda. I dont like comming home tired and having to read things like that directed at me. Everything i stated was fact, opposite of her post.

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Shifty Russian View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Shifty Russian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2004 at 05:16

Every Country seems to have been great at one point or another - they are like the friends that many of us have... u know the ones - that talk about the riches they used, the women, and powerful/famous friends - amongst many other things. But at the end of day - have nothing to show for all their words - except the words.

Armenia is one of those countries - that has great people - that do great things - Just not in Armenia. And if they did it in Armenia - the Armenians have little to show for it.

Although as noted - they have been doing well for them selves in recent years - and lining them selves for the long haul to economic prosperity - or at least well earned security.

1 usd is about 1,000,000 turk dinar or what ever they use.

- - - - if u would like more of myu wisdom, just ask for it

I'm Shifty Russian, Suka
ihsan View Drop Down
General
General
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ihsan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2004 at 12:27
Ok everyone, just stop this pointless arguement, please
[IMG]http://img50.exs.cx/img50/6148/ger3.jpg">

Qaghan of the Vast Steppes

Steppes History Forum
Gallipoli View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Gallipoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2004 at 07:29

Deleted

Edited by Gallipoli
Gallipoli View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Gallipoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2004 at 07:31

Deleted

Edited by Gallipoli
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2004 at 07:43
Here we go again...
Gallipoli View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Gallipoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2004 at 07:49

Deleted

Edited by Gallipoli
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2004 at 08:21
I feel really sorry for you, but you can't blame ArmenianSurvival for the death of your grandfather. He never justified the Armenian terrorism of the 70s and 80s, and he surely didn't call the terrorists heroes.
Gallipoli View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Gallipoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2004 at 08:44
Okay, I am sorry. Momentary rage...I deleted my offending posts.
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2004 at 15:25

Mixcoatl...the Armenian terrorism of the 70's and 80's specifically targeted GOVERNMENT officials and GOVERNMENT buildings such as diplomats and embassies. No civilians were ever killed in any of those acts. Very different from the terrorism going on nowadays, because the people that were killed and "terrorized" at the hands of Armenians were targeted to reach a specific goal and to get public's eye on our cause, and they were all part of the Turkish GOVERNMENT. Very different from conventional terrorists. Im sure you knew that though .

Gallipoli....

I would like to read your offending posts. Not to start an argument, just to see your responses to my post. If you want you can PM them to me if you still somehow have them or remembered what you said. You can even post them again if you like, i will not be mad...i will respond only with facts as i did in my previous post. The person that wrote the message to me (Turkishprincess)  had no factual basis to her argument as anyone with half a brain can easily tell. So feel free to repost what you said or PM them to me if you prefer...unless you have something to hide, that is. Because even momentary bursts of anger reveal some kind of truth about a person and what they know or think they know. We can have a civilized discussion about it.

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Beylerbeyi View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Beylerbeyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2004 at 16:57
Originally posted by ArmenianSurvival

Mixcoatl...the Armenian terrorism of the 70's and 80's specifically targeted GOVERNMENT officials and GOVERNMENT buildings such as diplomats and embassies. No civilians were ever killed in any of those acts. Very different from the terrorism going on nowadays, because the people that were killed and "terrorized" at the hands of Armenians were targeted to reach a specific goal and to get public's eye on our cause, and they were all part of the Turkish GOVERNMENT. Very different from conventional terrorists. Im sure you knew that though .

This is not true. ASALA attacks caused both both Turkish and foreign civilian casualities. On the best known occasion, 1983 ASALA bombed the Turkish Airlines counter in Paris' Orly airport and caused the death of 8 civilians (mostly non-Turks), and wounded 56 others. This caused a split in the organisation.

Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2004 at 17:30

Yes it did cause a split because the organizers of these political parties have civilian safety in mind. Their main targets were diplomats and other government workers of Turkey.

As well, the perpetrators of the Armenian Genocide were all assassinated by Armenians...but can you blame them?

The purpose of the terrorism during the 70's and 80's had one sole purpose: to get the Armenian Genocide recognized by the world. Its worked...Many European nations have accepted the Genocide, not because of the terrorism. The terrorism simply presented them with the Armenian cause, because it was hidden under the rug by successive Turkish governments (except the one that directly followed the Young Turks, they admitted their predessessors were guilty of genocide), and they saw that a genocide had actually occured and they accepted it as historical fact. The most recent country to pass an Armenian Genocide bill is Canada, just a few months ago. Im not saying terrorism is necessary. But when a people are told that their grandparents were slain and forgotten by the entire world then its a tough pill to swallow, and theyll do anything to get it noticed by the world. Its historical fact though. I know because my grandmother was born in Adana (present-day Turkey), and she was an orphan that was barely rescued...she was taken to Beirut,Lebanon where she would never step foot on her homeland for the rest of her life, and was told later by the orphanage that her entire family besides her mother had been slain.

But, other than all the stories i hear from every Armenian family including my own (and including many, many Armenians i have talked to that were born and raised in Istanbul), i can back it up with historical fact. Theres even a Turkish scholar that has done studies on the Armenian Genocide, admitting that it has happened. http://www.omroep.nl/human/tv/muur/artikel_chgo1.htm

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>