Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UFO, the air force of tomorrow...?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Online Status: Offline
  Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UFO, the air force of tomorrow...?
    Posted: 14-Feb-2007 at 14:41
I heard that Nazi Germany made some UFO prototypes, and some fleets of Britain's Royal Navy during WWII in North Sea and Baltic seas that they observed some strange aircraft that moved so fast that they could not shoot it down. Now some believe that US manage to get the blueprint from the Germans and are developing newer and more advance ones... What do you guys think?

Join us.
Spartakus View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
terörist

Quote Spartakus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2007 at 14:57
Indeed,the Nazi Germany had some prototypes of aircrafts with round wing.
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them. "
--- Joseph Alexandrovitch Brodsky, 1991, Russian-American poet, b. St. Petersburg and exiled 1972 (1940-1996)
Jonny Starcraft View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Jonny Starcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2007 at 15:06
Originally posted by pekau

I heard that Nazi Germany made some UFO prototypes, and some fleets of Britain's Royal Navy during WWII in North Sea and Baltic seas that they observed some strange aircraft that moved so fast that they could not shoot it down. Now some believe that US manage to get the blueprint from the Germans and are developing newer and more advance ones... What do you guys think?

If you are really interested read this.Evil%20Smile
HAUNEBU
Haunebu%20Series:%20I,%20II,%20II-DoStra,%20III

Using the "Thule - Triebwerk"

Haunebu%20I

Donar Kraftstrahlkanone

Haunebu%20II,%20II-DoStra%20

(Do-Stra = DOrnier-STRAtosphrenflugzeug)

Haunebu%20III%20

Haunebu%20IV%20

NAZI UFOs TRUTH or MYTH?
The HAUNEBU DISC

from EyePod Website

Early Development

The SS E-IV (Entwicklungsstelle 4), a development unit of the SS occult Order of the Black Sun was tasked with researching alternative energies to make the Third Reich independent of scarce fuel oil for war production. Their work included developing alternative energies and fuels.

This group developed by 1939 a revolutionary electro-magnetic-gravitic engine which improved Hans Colers free energy machine into an energy Konverter coupled to a Van De Graaf band generator and Marconi vortex dynamo (a spherical tank of mercury) to create powerful rotating electromagnetic fields that affected gravity and reduced mass. It was designated the Thule Triebwerk (Thrustwork, a.ka. Tachyonator-7 drive) and was to be installed into a Thule designed disc.

Since 1935 the Thule Gesellschaft (Society) had been scouting for a remote, inconspicuous, underdeveloped testing ground for such a craft. Thule found a location in Northwest Germany that was known as (or possibly designated as) Hauneburg. At the establishment of this testing ground and facilities the SS E-IV unit simply referred to the new Thule disc as a war product- the H-Gerat (Hauneburg Device).

For wartime security reasons the name was shortened to Haunebu in 1939 and was briefly designated RFZ-5 along with Vrils machines once the Hauneburg site was abandoned in favor of the more suitable Vril Arado Brandenburg aircraft testing grounds.

The early Haunebu I craft of which two prototypes were constructed were 25 meters in diameter, had a crew of eight and could achieve the incredible initial velocity of 4,800 km/h, but at low altitude. Further enhancement enabled the machine to reach 17,000 km/h.

Flight endurance was 18 hours. To resist the incredible temperatures of these velocities a special armor called Victalen { Frozen Smoke } was pioneered by SS metallurgists specifically for both the Haunebu and Vril series of disc craft. The Haunebu I had a double hull of Victalen. {Frozen Smoke developed in the 30s}

The Experimental KSK Gun

The early models also attempted to test out a rather large experimental gun installation- the twin 60 mm KSK
(KraftStrahlKanone, Strong Ray Cannon) which operated off the Triebwerk for power. It has been suggested that the ray from this weapon made it a laser, but it was not. The Germans called it an anachronism gun - not belonging to that time period or out of place.

When a Vril 7 was downed by the Russians in 1945 a similar underbelly mounted KSK gun was destroyed with debris recovered from the battle site. Postwar the strange metal balls and tungsten spirals that made up
the weapon could not be identified. But recently it has been speculated that the Triebwerk-connected balls
formed cascade oscillators that were connected to a long barrel-shrouded transmission rod wrapped in a
precision tungsten spiral, or coil to transmit a powerful energy burst suitable to pierce up to 4 in (100 mm) of enemy armor. The heavy gun installation, however, badly destabilized the disc and in subsequent Haunebu models lighter MG and MK cannon were supposedly installed.

The Series Prototypes

The Haunebu I first flew in 1939 and both prototypes made 52 test flights. In 1942, the enlarged Haunebu II of 26 meters diameter was ready for flight testing. This disc had a crew of nine and could also achieve supersonic flight of 6,000 to 21,000 km/h with a flight endurance of 55 hours. Both it and the further developed 32 meter diameter Haunebu II Do-Stra had heat shielding of two hulls of Victalen. The craft were constructed and tested between 1943-44. The craft made 106 test flights.

By 1944, the perfected war model, the Haunebu II Do-Stra (Dornier STRAtospharen Flugzeug/Stratospheric Aircraft) was tested. Two prototypes were built. These massive machines, several stories tall, were crewed by 20 men. They were also capable of hypersonic speed beyond 21,000 km/h. The SS had intended to produce the machines with tenders for both Junkers and Dornier but in late 1944/early 1945 Dornier was chosen. The close of the war, however, prevented Dornier from building any production models. Yet larger still was the 71 meter diameter Haunebu III. A lone prototype was constructed before the close of the war. It was crewed by 32 and could achieve speeds of 7,000 to 40,000 km/h. It had a triple Victalen hull. It is said to have had a flight endurance of 7 to 8 weeks. The craft made 19 test flights. This craft was to be used for evacuation work for Thule and Vril in March 1945.

Further plans for a 120 meter diameter Haunebu IV were in the works but no such craft is known to have been
constructed before the end of the war.

Edited by Jonny Starcraft - 14-Feb-2007 at 15:07
Kaczyński is the biggest LOSER. HiS handicapped clone too!
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2007 at 15:09
Neat, I will be enjoying this...

Join us.
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2007 at 16:29
Its a hoax - dont believe a word of it.

If you do a quick search on it, you can read they have been to Mars and the Moon - even before WWII.

Here is more garbage on the same topic - but the dont believe it either. 

Jonny Starcraft View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Jonny Starcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2007 at 17:07
Originally posted by Northman

Its a hoax - dont believe a word of it.

If you do a quick search on it, you can read they have been to Mars and the Moon - even before WWII.

Here is more garbage on the same topic - but the dont believe it either. 

I agree, but one thing is interesting. All best qantum physics knows that anti-gravity engine is possible, small gravity power is generating by Hg in special conditions and rotation is necessarily. They also agree that the best shape is "UFO" shape. In traditional planes carrying surface is just simple, in "UFO" shape - 4. I watched it on discovery channelWink
Kaczyński is the biggest LOSER. HiS handicapped clone too!
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2007 at 21:00
Wait...wait a minute...If we used "UFO's" for our air force in the future, shouldn't we have 'identified' them by then? Tongue
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2007 at 21:36
Hold it a second. The pictures above may be an hoax, but the Nazis really made experiments with flying saucers. The last one is NOT an hoax
BigL View Drop Down
General
General

Quote BigL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2007 at 00:02
Awesome after all the nazis devolped rockets and all sort of crazy things if it wasnt for german scientists the american wouldnt have invented nuclear bombs ( something completely unbeleivable) i mean getting all that energy from that mass!! cmon people open your mind
Spartakus View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
terörist

Quote Spartakus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2007 at 12:41
It is true that the Nazi created prototypes with round wing,i am not sure about Haunebu,but smaller aircrafts which were similar to the usuall aircrafts of their time,with the exception of the round wing of course.Now,Hitler intented to create a bomb similar to the nuclear or a nuclear.There is a He-177 heavy bomber known as version "V",which was adapted to carry that weapon.
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them. "
--- Joseph Alexandrovitch Brodsky, 1991, Russian-American poet, b. St. Petersburg and exiled 1972 (1940-1996)
PanzerOberst View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote PanzerOberst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2007 at 22:40
I think that they did invest some time and research into it but they were a looooong way yet to even achieve a working prototype.  
"If the tanks succeed, then victory follows"
- Heinz W. Guderian
TranHungDao View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote TranHungDao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2007 at 23:27
There's several scenarios here:  Conspiratorial and otherwise.

1.  Nazi scientists built flying saucers out of their own imagination and having nothing to do with Aliens.  They simply have active imaginations. Clap

2.  The Nazis had actual contacts with aliens, no doubt from uranus, who showed them how to build these schnazzy, albeit stinky, UFO's. Dead  This would be inline the conspiracy theories about Area 51.  Such aliens who would help the 3rd Reich are obviously evil trouble makers. Confused

3.  The Nazis had no actual contacts with aliens, but their Luftwaffe pilots kept running into them, which prompted their scientists to try to build flying saucers.  After all, someone here has said the Brits saw these UFO's too but were unable to shoot them down.  This would be inline with those theories about how aliens are here watching us exactly like how biologists observe the various species they specialilze in, vis--vis Jane Goodall and chimps or Steve Irwin and man-eating crocs.  These are no doubt the good aliens who benevolently obey the Prime Directive.

In the fictional universe of Star Trek, the Prime Directive, Starfleet's General Order #1, is the most prominent guiding principle of the United Federation of Planets. The Prime Directive dictates that there can be no interference with the internal affairs of other civilizations. In many respects, then, the prime directive can be considered the galactic analogue of Westphalian sovereignty.

Scholarly Source:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Directive

"fictional" ?  Please.  Ermm

Edited by TranHungDao - 08-Jun-2007 at 23:29
Knight
Knight

Quote PanzerOberst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2007 at 10:44
I have read about allied pilots who had encounters with these "Foo fighters", but oddly enough didn't find anything regarding similar Luftwaffe experiences. It stands to reason if allied pilots saw them, why didn't the german pilots, right?
- Heinz W. Guderian
konstantinius View Drop Down
General
General

Quote konstantinius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2007 at 14:18
I think I've read in Beevor's "Berlin" that a team of German scientists in posession of a round-shaped aircraft were apprehended by the Russians somewhere in Czechoslovakia in 1945. Both the the scientists and the aircraft "disappeared" and no one heard of them again. Beevor doesn't give any sources for this.
" I do disagree with what you say but I'll defend to my death your right to do so."
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2007 at 20:34

We will never know. While I doubt that Germans ever ventured outer space, but they may have made some UFOs. Remember, they were the first to successfully produce jet fighters. If Germans had chance to mass produce them, Germans may have reclaimed air superiority, if not air supremacy.

Join us.
Earl
Earl

Quote TranHungDao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2007 at 22:29
The Germans had a chance to build them, but they were stalled for about 2-3 years, by Hiter, I believe.  The Germans also made the first rocket powered fighter too, the Me163. 

Documents pertaining to encouters with UFO's, if they existed and survived, definitely would be classified.  About 10 years ago or longer, a study done by a big think tank, perhaps by Rand, said in the event that UFO's with extraterrestrial intelligence is found, the government should keep it a secret, for it would harm national security.   It's hard to control people thru propaganda (fear mongering, flag waving, Bible-thumping...)  if they know there's something bigger out there in the Heavens.  If it ever got out, then people would all turn into rebellious "turn On, tune in, drop out" hippies who only want to hold hands and sing cum-bye-yah.
Earl
Earl

Quote TranHungDao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2007 at 22:33

Remember, they were the first to successfully produce jet fighters. If Germans had chance to mass produce them, Germans may have reclaimed air superiority, if not air supremacy.

America had the "bomb", so this wouldn't have mattered in the end.
Kamikaze 738 View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Kamikaze 738 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2007 at 00:01
Originally posted by TranHungDao

Remember, they were the first to successfully produce jet fighters. If Germans had chance to mass produce them, Germans may have reclaimed air superiority, if not air supremacy.

The Germans had the knowledge to produce one too but didnt have the equipment to make it due to the heavy Allied bombings.
Knight
Knight

Quote PanzerOberst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2007 at 08:20

The Germans had the knowledge to produce one too but didnt have the equipment to make it due to the heavy Allied bombings.

I believe the germans started out first, but choose the "heavy water" method which is far unreliable and time consuming. They had a plant running somewhere in Norway if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by PanzerOberst - 13-Jun-2007 at 08:26
- Heinz W. Guderian
 Post Reply Post Reply