Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

World War 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Riain View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Riain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: World War 3
    Posted: 13-Feb-2005 at 15:24
WW3 will be when the BRICs start flexing their muscles at the expense of the status quo powers. The problem is the only Brazil has room to do so without impinging on the other BRICs, India, Russia and China occupy the same part of the world and will naturally compete for the same things. Of the Asian powers India has the least obstacles in its way to expansion, Pakistan isn't half the problem Sth Korea, Japan, Tiawan is to Chinese expansion.
coolstorm View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote coolstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2005 at 22:11

what are BRICs?

taiwan is not a target of chinese expansion but reunification!

���DZj�~�� ��������
�� �� �C �q �D �� �� �� �� �T �� �� �g �A �� �� �� �� �� �U �N �� ��
Vamun Tianshu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Vamun Tianshu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2005 at 00:39
I believe the Third World War will revolve around.Either Russia or China will become too powerful for their own good,and seek expansion.The United States and its allies will probably declare war on China,and try to stop it.Then the Aliens and Predators will come from Space and wage war on the entire world,destroy it,and enslave every human on the face of this earth for making a mockery of them in their movies!J/k

In Honor
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Mar-2005 at 01:47
I think the aliens would stop it first and then give us a book titled "To Serve Man"
zone!!

Later!!!

when it is toooooo late!

we will find out it is a cook book- how to serve man!
Twilight
Thegeneral View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Thegeneral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Mar-2005 at 18:20
The next world war will start in the Middle East.  America and our current allies with Lebonon against Russia, Syria, terrorists, and maybe China and/or other oriental countries.  Atleast, according to the Bible Code that's what it will be!
coolstorm View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote coolstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 01:10

the bible code didn't mention about china getting involved but israel.

china doesn't care about religion or the middle east. why would it get involved in some war that basically has nothing to do with it?

china and israel are also very friendly to each other that they trade weapons all the time with the us constantly giving pressure to israel not to sell to china.

china also got its own problems with the muslims in chinese central asia, namely xinjiang or east turkistan (according to the seperatists).

it's almost impossible that china will fight for them.

besides, because of confucianism, china and other east asia oriental countries basically have no terrorism and are even more anti-terrorism than europe and america.

the terrorist bombings in china are all carried out by the muslim minority in chinese central asia.

Edited by coolstorm
���DZj�~�� ��������
druidebaron.nl View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote druidebaron.nl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2005 at 10:35
Originally posted by Thegeneral

The next world war will start in the Middle East. America and our current allies with Lebononagainst Russia, Syria, terrorists, and maybe China and/or other oriental countries. Atleast, according to the Bible Code that's what it will be!

Yeah, and Herman Melville predicted the death of Princess Diana: "An ANU computer expert has challenged a claim that the Bible contains a secret code which predicted the death of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and important Jewish scholars through history. The claim was made in The Bible Code a best-selling book that has
been translated into eight languages. After the books findings were criticised by experts, its author, Michael Drosnin, challenged critics to use the same methods to find simi-lar predictions in the Herman Melville novel, Moby Dick. Professor Brendan McKay, of the Department of Computer Science in the Faculty of Engineering and In-formation Technology, analysed Moby Dick, and found the novel could be interpreted to have predicted the assassinations of John F. Kennedy, Leon Trotsky, and the Reverend Martin Luther King, as well as the death of Princess Diana."
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Thegeneral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2005 at 15:23
Actually, many oriental countries have a lot of terrorism.  Most of it from cults.
Anujkhamar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Mar-2005 at 12:40
Originally posted by coolstorm

what are BRICs?

taiwan is not a target of chinese expansion but reunification!

the collective name given to Brazil, India Russia and China
coolstorm View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote coolstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Mar-2005 at 17:33

Actually, many oriental countries have a lot of terrorism.  Most of it from cults.

depends on how you define oriental. if it's chinese/korean/japanese, no because of confucianism. north korea doesn't count because their culture is no longer confucian but about their leader.

there were more murders in los angeles (three per days) last year than the entire east asia.

if you are talking about pakistan, afganistan and those muslims countries yes.

chinese culture focuses on the family, older people, respect, and the obligation to obey.

i can gaurantee that terrorism in the us and europe is a far bigger problem than it is in east asia. not only terorism on a large scale but on an average basis, western people are more violent than east asian people.

asian people are taught to be humble and respectful to others at least on the surface. they are taught to obey and not be self centered. it's the other way around for western people.

for muslims, it's just all killing.

no offense but the majority east asians tend to use their brains to solve problems. they are also less physically able on an average and relative basis.

Edited by coolstorm
���DZj�~�� ��������
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Thegeneral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Mar-2005 at 19:02

Oh I have to disagree that eastern Asians are more peaceful.  They may have less terrorism than the west but that is because most of the terrorists that attack the west are from Asia or the Middle East.

As for terrorism in east Asia, I believe there was an attack a few years ago committed by cultists in a subway train.  They released deadly gases in the trains at the same time.  Along with that attack that same cult committed many murders.  Unfortunatly I forget the name of the cult and the date of that attack.

And as for westerners being more violent I must also disagree.  I'll bring up the point of what the Japanese did during WWII to many prisoners and civilians.  Not only was their treatment of prisoners horrible but their treatment of civlians was just as cruel.  Then they claim they did it in the name of the Emperor and their country.

This is just my opinion though so nobody get their pants up in a bunch.

Turk View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Mar-2005 at 19:05
Originally posted by coolstorm

no offense but the majority east asians tend to use their brains to solve problems.

Not in your case.

Edited by Turk
coolstorm View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote coolstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Mar-2005 at 00:20

[/QUOTE] most of the terrorists that attack the west are from Asia or the Middle East

<

not from east asia.

it's ignorant to consider the entire asia as one object because it's just too big.

middle eastern cultures have more similiarities with the west than with east asia.

east asia is only consisted of china/korea/japan

and that's it.

and please don't connect us with india, pakistan, middle east, indonesia etc...

we are more different from them than you are.

can you explain why the number of murders in california alone is higher than the entire east asia (greater china/japan/korea)?

Edited by coolstorm
���DZj�~�� ��������
The Golden Phallanx View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote The Golden Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2005 at 23:36

That is easily enough explained. Americans believe that by carrying weapons they can defend themselves. That concept sounds logical, but in any lawful country, there should be no necessity to defend yourself in that manner, since if there are no weapons to reckless civilians, one needs no weapons to defend oneself.

Back to the w.w.3 topic, I believe we must look at this through the perspective of having seen what has already occured in history. At one time, the United States of America where a completly unconcerned country in the affairs of Europe. This was crucial to defend their name, where political persucation would not occur, the land of the free. In this 19th century, Europe was the axle of might, and America was not concerned with it, only perssuing the "freedom" of the americas.

Following the world wars, America has commited itself in every aspect of this earth during the cold war. Look at the coutnry now, they are everywhere. And for the time being, China remains dormant. They're time will come I assure you all that.

Now there are those who will argu that America is more technologically advanced than china, that china could never rival the U.S. Alright guys, I dunno how well you all understand the tendancies of capitalism, but the main element in it is competition. It has come to the point where the rich are reaping wealth to the point where the western culture is loosing it's middle class. In the 1960s, the richest ppl in america we're only roughly 39 times richer than an average citizen. Presently, I'm not sure if the ratio can be measured in the thousands. The basic idea here being is the rich are getting much much richer seeing how they control the economy, the poor are getting much much poorer, and the middle class slowly getting poorer too, why? Because western jobs are moving to east asia for cheaper labour. Now if we look at western history, industry built this place, yet our companies are leaving. We claim to be the most advanced, ...but our companies are leaving, and with them our jobs, our wealth, and eventually OUR TECHNOLOGY. It is only a matter of time before unemployement has risin to the point where there will be two classes, those who can still manage to keep up to society, and those who have fallen below. Interesting, this sounds a bit like the formation of the nobility centuries ago. And despite this tendancy, the general public, the middle class, is completly oblivious to this affect and is bombarded with advertisement to become the rich. People don't seem to care, and while this effect takes palce, it is gradual, so there will be no apparent alarms.

How much longer our middle class can survive I do not know. jobs such as services will fade as well as the base of our society leaves, which is the industry. Who will be left? WEll the rich of course, and guess where they are now? In foreign countries like china profiting off of cheap labour. Western industry cannot do competition with china any longer. It has come to that point. Inflation rises, university tuition fees rise, (and notice as ppl cannot pay for education eventually(university), only the rich will be able to educate themselves, and thus occupy the high administrtion offices of nations)... jobs flee, and still, the population is ignorant. Why? Becasue of our education, and who controls our education? THe governement, and who controls the governement? THe companies, and who controls the companies? The rich. Guys, I am predicting the reformation of an upper class, the 1% of society, and then the rest. Probably ressembling present day brazil and Russia.

Now back to w.w.3, when that day comes when China shows it's face on world issues, (to a greater extent I mean), it will be technologically advanced with an advanced military, with an air force and w/e else you guys can name the U.S has. Lazer, w/e, the works.

Currently, yes the U.S and E.u can take out china, but financial it is not necessary because to the rich, they simply care of where they can make the most wealth. With evey passing year China grows with western jobs, and America's technological advancement wanes in proportionality. Technologically depends on economy, and America's economy will crumble next to china's if this world tendency continues. Now it does not matter if the U.s has nukes, have a look at the soviet union, russian communism did not work, the nation could harldy support their grand military, and the regime crumbled.(I am making no relation between russian communism and chinese cough cough communism) WE still may be far off but I can see this happenning to the united states. It's all about the economy, and western economy has no future, none at least, on the path it is currently taking.

Now the outcome of a w.w.3 all depends on when in the future. THe earlier, the more in america's favour it would be. The farther in the future, the more to china's it will be.

Concerning the middle-east, oil will not last forever, but religion can.  THe only reason the middle-east is in the anti-western state it is is because of western foreign policy, but particularly american foreign policy. Pay them nothing, make them suffer, and they will retaliate. Now there are extremetists in every society, it is only when society is grieving do people listen to these radicals, and that is what is occuring in the middle-east. It has come to the point where the radicals are supported. Have a look at Nazi Germany, Hitler only came to power because the germans had been unjustifiably punished. If they had not been starving or not massively in debt or with money that had more worth than toilet paper they would not have supported the radical Hitler. Unjustifiably punished, just like the mid-east population (by american companies/foreign policy.)

If anyone wants to contest my declaration that the german people were innocent following w.w.1, let me just tell you that the world war 1 began for imperialistic reasons on both sides. A monarch does not represent the people. The kaiser was a king and not elected.

In retaliation to la trait de Versailes, Germany began world war two, which I believe is only what could have been expected considering the terms of the treaty of Versailles. Anyways, I'm just trying to relate the point that any hatred the mid-east has for western society has been provoked. Now some ppl see this and send foreign aid but the radicals know they're power depends on the suffering of their ppl, just like Hitler knew this, that is why they sniper these helpers down. It is a very simple concept, while back in America, the entire mid-east is classified has one big chunk of terrorism, as if these terrorists are terrorists for no reason. There is a reason to everything. Now I am not justifying attacks such as 9/11, murder is murder but I can say that perhaps we should ask ourselves why this took place, and if we truly want to resolve the future, maybe we should consider giving equal rights to all citizens of this earth, of every race, culture, religion, a global minimum wage, and greater worker rights, and maybe we'd solve soemthing.

I don't want there to be a war, let's pray there never is, but the alliances could be very variant. From here in north america, the entire fareast seems like one great society but there are differences among the asians as with us westerners.

If there is a war, make sure you do not fight for the greed of rich business men, but for universal truth, which is that every culture has a history and perspecitve. There is no true good or bad, only results of the circumstances.

THe European Union will make a very good superpower seeing how they're power is structured arround the cooperation between different cultures, while each maintains it's own identity...

ps: If anything I have said is offensive to anyone I apologize, I did not mean to offend. These are all purely conclusions made out of my personal research.

We are all a result of what we have lived. Culture, attitude, perspective. For everything we do, there is a reason. There is no true evil, only the absence of proper communication.
Knight
Knight

Quote The Golden Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2005 at 22:53
Jeez guys I didn't write all that without hoping for some feedback.
We are all a result of what we have lived. Culture, attitude, perspective. For everything we do, there is a reason. There is no true evil, only the absence of proper communication.
Knight
Knight

Quote The Golden Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Apr-2005 at 18:23
Come on guys, say anything!
Omnipotence View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Omnipotence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Apr-2005 at 20:01
It's so long I didn't really read it at first, but I went through it when you mentioned.

But I stick to my original thinking- unless someone invents technology that completely counters nukes, everyone will lose in the long run.
coolstorm View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote coolstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Apr-2005 at 22:50

i read ur post. it's very well written.

however, i'd like to point out that many of the "ideal" solutions you pointed out to the future of the globe is not very ideal simply for few reasons:

greed (people are not likely to share anything with others and big bussiness are not likely to stop making money in the expense of the poor)

at least currently, from the war in iraq to the us government spending on education are largely financed by the people's bank of china. a war between china and the us simply cannot happen (i think) because of the economic ties between the two. currently, china is the largest holder of us debts and assets (japan is the second, hong kong is the third, taiwan is the fourth). they buy us assets in large blocks because they have to keep the us dollar strong to export their goods to the united states and to keep the fixed exchange rate against the us dollar. any war or even social instability in this region can cause tremendous effect on the us economy itself. for instance, if china decides to dump us assets, the us will need to raise the interest rate by a large margin, lower the price of its government debts to finance its twin deficits. from the morgage payments of us households to the price of ski boots in the us will increased by muiltiple times --- the results of which: huge depreciation of the dollar, historically high inflation, historically high interest rate (higher than the 70's level). these will all lead to depression.

and then the entire world will be affected. the economic system will collapse following the collapse of the us dollar.

a whole series of uncertain economic disastars are also likely to happen.

in conclusion, starting any military disputes with china for the us, means creating an economic depression for itself and everyone else in the world. the main concern of such a conflict is not simply casualty or anything like that but a global economic crisis that affects pretty much everyone of all classes in every country.

defending taiwan to prevent the reunification of china is, by no means, the interest of the us nor any other players in the world.

being friendly to one another will be in the interest of both china and the us.

when a country cannot sustain a war economically, it is bound to lose it no matter how great of a military it has. a war also does not have to have a winner. the soviet union was bound to lose the cold war when it started

Edited by coolstorm
���DZj�~�� ��������
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2005 at 02:03
This Catholic Priest is on coast to coastam radio tonight and of course they beliieve in an end to the world WWIII scenario.
http://www.trumpetersmission.com/

Some real end time baloney
http://www.hogueprophecy.com/
Scytho-Sarmatian View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Scytho-Sarmatian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2005 at 04:03

"Some real end time baloney http://www.hogueprophecy.com"

What are you talking about?  Hogue is a genius.  He's put a lot of effort and research into his interpretations of Nostradamus -- the predictions have been dead on. 

A Catholic priest commenting on prophecy?  I'd take that with a grain of salt, for sure!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>