Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Norman keep - photos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ironaxe View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ironaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Norman keep - photos
    Posted: 11-Feb-2007 at 04:19
Here's two photo's of a Norman keep near Christchurch, Dorset(UK), which I took last summer on my mobile 'phone!

Due to the lmitations of such a device, not being able to use a polarising filter etc, I later sparingly-used Photoshop to bring out the detail in the sky, which had bleached out behind the silhouettes.

Top Gun View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Suspended

Quote Top Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Feb-2007 at 14:59
if you are so good with the pencil why don't you rebuild it on paper Thumbs%20Up
ironaxe View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote ironaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Feb-2007 at 16:42
Originally posted by Top Gun

if you are so good with the pencil why don't you rebuild it on paper Thumbs%20Up

I have drawn many pictures similar to the type of photos I have taken above, not recently.

Sometimes I like drawing though, and other times I love taking pics- I did study the subject in the 80's!
 Post Reply Post Reply