Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scythians

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scythians
    Posted: 23-Feb-2007 at 11:15
"Egeturk we still havn't found the root of Turks and you think Scythains were Turks???? "

You don't found,but it is already found by many Turkologists including Peter B. Golden.

You just don't want to accept and you always lie about history because of your ideals.
shinai View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Online Status: Offline
  Quote shinai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Feb-2007 at 18:43

the term iranic is diffrent form what Iranian are today.Iranian peopel are mostly assimilated by Iranic Tribes.

When It has been said that the scythian were Iranic it does not mean they remaind Iranic.Their nomadic culture was so close to the Turkic tribes so they mixed and assimilated by the Turkic tribes.
Their race should not be diffrent too much from these day Turks.
Scythian took the caucase , and Khorasan pathes to reach to Turkisatn, Azerbaijan, and Anatolia.
Oghuz peopel took the same way. Their social life was very simialr,
I guess after scythian peopel called them Turks
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2007 at 15:44
Originally posted by the_oz

Originally posted by Nick

Originally posted by EGETRK

sakas were turkic...

Egeturk we still havn't found the root of Turks and you think Scythains were Turks????

All we know about Turks is their massive expantion during central Asian Massive waves of movement less then 1700 years, and the second Turkish movement known as Mongols, and then 3rd one into modern Turkey and intermarriages with Europeans (And with Native  Aryanics)

you still havent found the root of Turks or you didnt want to learn?

root of turks is written here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orhon_inscriptions

sorry for disturbing you white aryanic friendWink

Aryanic friend ? :) since when iranians are aryan. as all we know they are arabic, indian mixture who consider they are actually white :D
shinai View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote shinai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2007 at 20:08
Originally posted by Kipcak

Originally posted by the_oz

Originally posted by Nick

Originally posted by EGETRK

sakas were turkic...

Egeturk we still havn't found the root of Turks and you think Scythains were Turks????

All we know about Turks is their massive expantion during central Asian Massive waves of movement less then 1700 years, and the second Turkish movement known as Mongols, and then 3rd one into modern Turkey and intermarriages with Europeans (And with Native  Aryanics)

you still havent found the root of Turks or you didnt want to learn?

root of turks is written here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orhon_inscriptions

sorry for disturbing you white aryanic friendWink

Aryanic friend ? :) since when iranians are aryan. as all we know they are arabic, indian mixture who consider they are actually white :D
First of all We, Iranians, do not know ourselves white, And second aryans were not white, they were central asian as we are now. We do not need to consider ourselves white because we have contributed to the world more than many nation around us.Do you have any problem whith that we are aryan?Wink I donot have any problem with you being a Turk even you may have a light skin.
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Mar-2007 at 00:35
We don't consider ourselve white european but simply white even if a lot of us will pass a european white.

@ Kipcak

Your comment about Iranians is wrong, it is just like saying turks are a mixture of Chinese and Indians.
Anfører
Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Mar-2007 at 19:44
Originally posted by shinai

We do not need to consider ourselves white because we have contributed to the world more than many nation around us.

Show me the scale of "regional comparative contribution to the world" better known as RCCTTW... Confused
I am a free donkey!
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Mar-2007 at 14:56
Shinai
We do not need to consider ourselves white because we have contributed to the world more than many nation around us.

Oh hasn't everyone, ask any extremist nationalist and he/she'll tell you exactly the same, just instead of Iranian they'll be another nation LOL Sorry but that was a very silly and childish comment.

Most Persians I know arn't particularly "white", standing next to an Englishmen they look Arab or Indian, most Persians I know have pretty dark skin. Infact the Iran Turks I know in general have lighter skin.

Edited by Bulldog - 20-Mar-2007 at 19:31
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Mar-2007 at 16:05
Originally posted by Bulldog

Shinai

Oh hasn't everyone, ask any hardcore nationalist and he/she'll tell you exactly the same, just instead of Iranian they'll be another nation LOL Sorry but that was a very silly and childish comment.

Most Persians I know arn't particularly "white", standing next to an Englishmen they look Arab or Indian, most Persians I know have pretty dark skin. Infact the Iran Turks I know in general have lighter skin.

Maybe you hang out with Khuzestanis. They are Arabs and some mixed with Persian. They are darker than normal Persian. I can tell you I have seen the same degree dark Azaris in baku and Kayseri, too.
Anfører
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Mar-2007 at 17:09

Well a few of them are from Shiraz but one girl is from Isfahan and she has light skin.

Your right some Turks are pretty dark aswell.

Basically basing a nation upon a certain colour is wrong, there are always exceptions.
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

shinai View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote shinai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Mar-2007 at 17:52
Iranian do not have the inferiority problem, we look like arabs or Indian, so?
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Mar-2007 at 18:22
Exactly, we like each other no matter from which ethnicity background, which color, and have which religion. We are Iranian and proud of that.

Edited by sirius99 - 20-Mar-2007 at 23:09
Anfører
Bilgin View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Bilgin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2007 at 15:12
Hi, i was searching about Scythian suits, and found here. I like your topics. Moderator is right, it doesnt matter who we are. Because the most important thing in our lives is to die in one day. All of us has the same things, we are from the same origin, humanbeings. And we are going to go to the same place, ground. On the other hand, cultures are important in history. In the last 200 years mostly western people searched old history. So their ideas are very different, we can say that their opions are little selfish, and politic. Most of the scientists are thinking everything from their own angle. So science must be for science, not for other purposes. We have to search and learn everything for science, not for politic orientation. Otherwise we lie. Or it is not a history science, it will be a official history like Kurdish history. Then we may look at to history in the right way. You can not erase historical realities by accepting they are absent. Culture is important, genealogy also. We must notice history in cultural angle. And we must accept that everything about our ancestries are logical acceptance. Who can say 50 step ancestries? :)
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2007 at 17:50
Originally posted by sirius99

Originally posted by Bulldog

Shinai

Oh hasn't everyone, ask any hardcore nationalist and he/she'll tell you exactly the same, just instead of Iranian they'll be another nation LOL Sorry but that was a very silly and childish comment.

Maybe you hang out with Khuzestanis. They are Arabs and some mixed with Persian. They are darker than normal Persian. I can tell you I have seen the same degree dark Azaris in baku and Kayseri, too.
ahwaz is in Khuzestan wright? I knew a persian guy from there and he didnt look like you've described them :) Even for joking i called him "arab" or "tazy" (this ones history is long to tell) he gone mad :D
northpakistani View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote northpakistani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2007 at 15:34
THE SCYTHIANS MIGRATED ORIGINALLY FROM SIBERIA (WIKIPEDIA.COM) AND THEY LATER ON INVADED THE SOUTHERN REGIONS WHICH THEREFORE CONTRIBUTES TO THE PERSIAN IN THEIR BLOOD.  PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE THEM AS BEING iRANIAN, THEY WERE MIGRANTS FROM NORTH SIBERIA.

STUDY PROPERLY BEFORE POSTING REPLIES.
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.

-- Albert Einstein
Knight
Knight

Quote northpakistani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2007 at 15:36
I KNOW THE SCYTHIANS, BECAUSE MY FAMILY NAME IS DERIVED FROM THAT TRIBE. I AM FROM NORTH PAKISTAN, AND THERE ARE MANY GENERATIONS OF SCYTHIAN TRIBES SCATTERED THROUGHOUT PERSIA, AFGHANISTAN AND NORTHERN PAKISTAN REGIONS.

-- Albert Einstein
Kerimoglu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Kerimoglu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Apr-2007 at 01:31
No, this is just one of theories about the origin of Saka's , that they may be are descendants of Sakha Yakuts. But not proven though. I believe, according to Rene Grousset, Huns are also seperated from Scythians, as did German tribe (only German).
History is a farm. Nations are farmers. What they planted before will show what is going to grow tomorrow!
Tar Szernd View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Tar Szernd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Apr-2007 at 12:25
I don't understand the last sentence.

TSZ
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Apr-2007 at 13:15
Originally posted by Kerimoglu

No, this is just one of theories about the origin of Saka's , that they may be are descendants of Sakha Yakuts. But not proven though. I believe, according to Rene Grousset, Huns are also seperated from Scythians, as did German tribe (only German).

Saka Turks and Iranic Saka's are different.And Huns have no relation with Schytians.
Knight
Knight

Quote northpakistani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Apr-2007 at 19:15
exactly. your right Xiongnu Hun.

(are you really a Hun??)

-- Albert Einstein
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Apr-2007 at 08:43
Were the Hun branch of Doqquz Oghuz Hun-Xiongu?
Albert Pine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>