Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Full blooded people, and Middleeaster people

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
AfrikaJamaika View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
  Quote AfrikaJamaika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Full blooded people, and Middleeaster people
    Posted: 23-Jan-2007 at 22:22
I was wondering is there any full blooded people left in this world? Like a person with 100 % asian blood not mixed with anything but pure asian....And the same goes for every other race is there any pure blooded races left...And if so does anyone have pictures??? Because i would like to see what a pure blooded race looks like......

And now to my next question.....Why do alot of Middle Eastern people look like mixed African Americans? Or does it only appear that way to me?

Edited by AfrikaJamaika - 24-Jan-2007 at 15:52
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 04:06

What is pure?

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 04:25
I don't think there is such a thing as a 'pure' race.

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 08:22
Hmm I think the closest you can get are  Basarwa or  San.(bushmen i south africa) and some south american rainforest "indians"

But as cent said what is pure
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
Samurai
Samurai

Quote AfrikaJamaika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 09:06
Originally posted by xi_tujue

Hmm I think the closest you can get are  Basarwa or  San.(bushmen i south africa) and some south american rainforest "indians"

But as cent said what is pure

Ok since u say what is pure? Are you referring that everyone is mixed with every race whether they know it or not? And are you saying that there is no pure 100 percent white race, black race, asian race, indian race, etc......?

P.S. thanx to all that replied Smile
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 09:22
"And now to my next question.....Why do alot of Middle Eastern people look like mixed African Americans? Or does it only appear that way to me?"

By mixed African Americans, I assume you mean mulatto.

Middle Eastern's do not look like mixed African Americans. Just go to Iran, Iraq or Kurdistan and you'll notice.
They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 09:28
Originally posted by Cent

"And now to my next question.....Why do alot of Middle Eastern people look like mixed African Americans? Or does it only appear that way to me?"

Middle Eastern's do not look like mixed African Americans. Just go to Iran, Iraq or Kurdistan and you'll notice.

Not all mixtures look the same because they are not in the same PROPORTIONS. That's all.

Besides, in the Americas many people that is so-called Mulatto are really tri-racial peoples with different rates of European-African and Native.

Pinguin
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 09:30
Pinguin, I've not claimed that all mixtures look the same.

I stated that mulattos do not look like Middle Easterns.

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Samurai
Samurai

Quote AfrikaJamaika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 10:00

The picture above is a group of terrorists

The man on the Bottom left on this picture and the man on the bottm right both look like African Americans.......Matter of fact one of my friend looks just like the guy on the bottom left and he's black and Domincian.....(my friend)

Edited by AfrikaJamaika - 24-Jan-2007 at 10:02
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 10:03

Where do you draw the analogy?

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 10:07

"The man on the Bottom left on this picture and the man on the bottm right both look like African Americans.......Matter of fact one of my friend looks just like the guy on the bottom left and he's black and Domincian.....(my friend)"

Those look like Africans, not Middle Easterns. 

Middle Eastern = Arab, Kurd, Persian, Turk, Syriac and so on.

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 10:08

Of course there are Africans in Middle East, but that doesn't make them Middle Eastern, if you know what I mean.

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 10:13
Originally posted by AfrikaJamaika

The man on the Bottom left on this picture and the man on the bottm right both look like African Americans.......Matter of fact one of my friend looks just like the guy on the bottom left and he's black and Domincian.....(my friend)

Perhaps the men in the picture are Africans. It doesn't say anywhere that people from Africa can not be terrorists.

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
Samurai
Samurai

Quote AfrikaJamaika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 10:22
Originally posted by Aelfgifu

Perhaps the men in the picture are Africans. It doesn't say anywhere that people from Africa can not be terrorists.

that makes sense because terrorism has no color after all.....

Edited by AfrikaJamaika - 24-Jan-2007 at 10:28
Samurai
Samurai

Quote AfrikaJamaika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 10:23
oops sorry for the double post.......

Edited by AfrikaJamaika - 24-Jan-2007 at 10:24
Samurai
Samurai

Quote AfrikaJamaika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 10:35

Of course there are Africans in Middle East, but that doesn't make them Middle Eastern, if you know what I mean.

Yes i know what u mean, your saying that the Africans in the Middle East aren't middle east by Blood.......But still a citizen of the Middle East right?

Edited by AfrikaJamaika - 24-Jan-2007 at 10:36
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 10:44
Yes
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Samurai
Samurai

Quote AfrikaJamaika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 10:55

Those look like Africans, not Middle Easterns. 

Middle Eastern = Arab, Kurd, Persian, Turk, Syriac and so on. 

African doesn't always mean black people or "negroid" as science call it...Does it? Because I've seen all different types of people in Africa and i was wondering was it always like that? Because i mean i heard that African is where humanity began.....But i also heard that people like the asians (mongols) came from Asia,  Caucasians came from the Caucus mountains, etc......So if everyone came from Africa, why do they also say that people came from different parts of the world? That really confuses me......
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 11:02
Scientists think that the very first humans lived in Africa. From there they moved to other places of the world. This happened so long ago and over such a long time, that different groups of people started to change seperately from each other. The timescale is millions of years. This is how people in different parts of the world came to look different from each other.
But people are not stationary, they still move around a lot. That is why it is difficult to see any 'pure' races anywhere, because people keep moving around and mixing and changing all the time.

malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 12:57

Those people mentioned are i think probably from the Tanzania bombing. Some Arabs do look like the tri-racial types that Pinguin alluded to. Some actually show greater african admmixture like the Omani's. Arabs have often married Africans, as well as everyone else.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>