Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Announcing Total Quiz XIV Thurs Jan 25

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Announcing Total Quiz XIV Thurs Jan 25
    Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 01:37
Originally posted by pekau

Sigh, I don't know if I should try. It's obvious that the one of the moderators would win...

Of course you should give it a go - it's good fun and you learn a heck of a lot in the process!

Originally posted by Dawn

I'm not brave enough to say I'm going to beat you Decebal ( I know from experience that it is easier said than done but I have done it so it is possible) but I'm sure going to try  and even Rocky might not help you

Agreed...I'm not going to be arrogant, but I definatly will try to do well! Tongue As for Rocky, well you never know Star

Edited by Knights - 19-Jan-2007 at 01:37
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 03:15
Well if no-one wants it, I'll take it thanks very much. Tongue
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 11:02
The three aussies... going for a triple victory, are you now?

And the Canadians from four to five? I'll try to make a good performance too this time.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 12:17
Im always up for a three-way.
poirot View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Editorial Staff

Quote poirot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 22:05
Again, we are accepting guest questions, limit one question per quiz taker!
AAAAAAAAAA
"The crisis of yesterday is the joke of tomorrow.�   ~ HG Wells

Imperator Invictus View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Imperator Invictus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2007 at 01:30
If you can't get enough of the TQ, I've added questions of TQ VI (2002), TQ VIII (2003), and TQ IX (2004) to the archive. All three of these TQs were held in AE's old forum.

Total Quiz IX
Total Quiz VIII
Total Quiz VI

Edited by Imperator Invictus - 20-Jan-2007 at 01:30
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 06:03
Wow...the Canadians...and Aussies...could this be a multi-national affair/death-match! Come on Australians, join the cause! Oh and then there is the Estonian Evil%20Smile
Thanks for putting up the previous TQ questions Imperator I had a good read through them, and are preparing for the worst in TQ14!
Big%20smile
Caliph
Caliph
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Imperator Invictus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2007 at 00:27
So far, only rider and Timotheus have submitted questions. So if you want to submit a question, better get it in soon!
Caliph
Caliph
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Imperator Invictus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2007 at 13:37
Also, Northman has signed on as moderator for the Quiz. Since he is the new webmaster, he will be involved with the TQ in the future, probably as a permanent moderator.
LilLou View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote LilLou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 18:04
cmon Canadians these aussies think they can take us, especially knightsEvil%20Smile
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 19:05
Not to worry Litlou I can say with some confedence that it will be a Canadian that places first and maybe even second. It has happened 6 out of the last 9 quizzes
LilLou View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote LilLou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 20:33
i didn't know that, but u never know they might be the underdog
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 23:27
Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2007 at 06:13
Originally posted by Dawn

You can see past winners etc. here http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15819

The result of Total Quiz VII is not lost: the winner was TJK.

Edited by Styrbiorn - 25-Jan-2007 at 06:14
Caliph
Caliph
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Imperator Invictus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2007 at 08:31
How do you know that? From memory? Smile
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2007 at 12:53
Originally posted by LilLou

cmon Canadians these aussies think they can take us, especially knightsEvil%20Smile
'

I join the cause as an Aussie-Estonian... around half of my relatives (and a fine number of friends) live in Australia after allTongue

So Canads, never have you yet witnessed the true power of the force.
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2007 at 23:49
Go Rider! We warmly welcome youHug
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2007 at 11:27
Long live the Commonwealth of Australia!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 02:37
Decebel's reign is over. Evil%20Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12