Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCan Trkiye Enter to northern ıraq??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can Trkiye Enter to northern &#305;raq??
    Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 11:52
Mortaza, if we were conversing in Turkish, I am sure we could understand each other better. I meant no offence.

Originally posted by DayI

Now really i wont go further into discussions with you

Seriously now, did you read all the posts?

By the way, Ismet Inonu was Turkish by all means possible. So I don't think you can picture him as an ordinary Kurd.

Edited by Feanor - 22-Jan-2007 at 11:53
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 12:48
Why not? if he was a Kurd he was a Kurd, it's just the reality it doesn't matter what you think about him or how he should act and behave.
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 12:50
Blah blah, did he call himself as kurd or turk?
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 13:13
Originally posted by Bulldog

Why not? if he was a Kurd he was a Kurd, it's just the reality it doesn't matter what you think about him or how he should act and behave.

His own opinion is all that matters. If we look at the situation racially... M. Kemal had blue eyes and blond hair. You know what I mean?
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 13:17
No I don't, unless your a racist I don't see what the problem is or what it's got to do with this post.
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 13:39
Originally posted by Bulldog

No I don't, unless your a racist I don't see what the problem is or what it's got to do with this post.

That's what I am talking about. Race doesn't matter.

Ismet Inonu was at least as much Turk as Mete Khan.

Edited by Feanor - 22-Jan-2007 at 13:41
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 13:51
Final warning on this thread...  Any more ad hominem and it gets locked, please respect each other by not making personal comments and sticking only to relevant discussions with a cordial tone.
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 13:56
""If you have the belief that you are Kurdish, then you are Kurdish"

-Jamal Nabaz "

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2007 at 08:39
To all.

Even though this thread has the making of a good healthy debate let's still try to focus on the topic. :)

Kerimoglu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 01:26
Of course turkey can, Turkey can even destron Armenia, attack Iran and Russia, and then Greece. But I believe the question should be put that way: Will Turkey enter northern Iraq. Which I think, yes, if Karkuks status will get worse.
History is a farm. Nations are farmers. What they planted before will show what is going to grow tomorrow!
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 04:16
Why do you care about Kirkuk in the first place? Does it mean anything to you?

I think it is because Turkey doesn't want the oil in the city to fund a Kurdistan.
They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
EGETRK View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 13:19
Take A Look At Me Man...Kerkk is a Turkmen City...And The Trkmens who lives in Iraq are our Brothers,Like Cyprus,We have the right to save them from the terrorist behaviours of Krds...But i accept that this will be difficult...We could enter to n.ıraq with USA,but we did not accept it...
The lands of the of the West may be armored with walls of steel,
But I have borders guarded by the mighty chest of a believer...
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 13:45
What do Turks give Kurds in Turkey?  Education in their own language? HUH? Turkmen receive education in their mother tongue in Kurdistan, You should take a leaf out of the "Terrorist Kurd" book and move a little closer to obtaining a 21rst century mind frame.

Prove the terrorist behaviour of Kurds in Iraq against Turkmen. Prove it or shut up and never make such BULLsh*t comments again.  I am sick to death of the racism of so many Turks against Kurds, I really bloody am and it makes me SICK.  Prove it and not from any of your racist BULLsh*t GRAY DOG sites.

Edited by Zagros - 27-Jan-2007 at 13:48
EGETRK View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 13:53
Ethnic cleaning against the Turkmens is a terrorist behaviour,it is impossible to see it against the kurds unless Pkk Kurds...Does not Krds try to make etnhnic changing in Kerkk for referandums...May be you do not know really,but trk intelligence rapport support this theory...
The lands of the of the West may be armored with walls of steel,
But I have borders guarded by the mighty chest of a believer...
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 14:57
Prove ethnic cleansing of Turkmens.  Amnesty international would know about it, go and check the site and let me know... Turkish intelligence is no good as it is in part a propaganda machine.

I have never seen or heard of any Turkmen ethnic cleansing, it is just a fabrication of Turkish fascists because they are so scared of a Kurdish state.

Have you ever even met any Iraqi Turkmen? I have and I have heard none of this rubbish.  Why the hell would Kurds WASTE money broadcasting Turkmen language and providing Turkmen (and Assyrian)children education in their language if they were ethnically cleansing?! It makes no sense.

Now, provide some evidence of this "ethnic cleansing" or do not mention it again... Kurds as a whole are not so savage as to carry out such atrocities, they have been the victims of it and would never put anyone else through the same suffering.

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 15:01
Turkish secret services are very active in Northern Iraq. This is not good. Turkey should respect the will of the people who are living in that region.

Edited by Feanor - 27-Jan-2007 at 15:02
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 15:13
Zagros
Kurds as a whole are not so savage as to carry out such atrocities

Anybody can do anything, Kurds are humans like everybody else, they can carry out atrocities just like everybody else, even against each other, remember the "Jash".

This site has objective reports and articles regarding Iraq Turkmens

Recently they have been targetted in bombing in Kerkuk, Assyrians arn't very happy either.

Well the whole of Iraq is chaotic so it would be wrong to expect miracles, hopefully the rulers in the North can eliminate terrorism from their terrotory and promote regional unity.

Edited by Bulldog - 27-Jan-2007 at 15:17
Albert Pine

The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Ustad-i Azam

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 15:34
There has always been a bloody discussion about Northern Iraq in Turkey. Some say the war between the two is inevitable. Some say Turkey should totally ignore the middle east and its horrible conflicts. However Nobody in Turkey could explain who the Kurds of N. Iraq are and what they are doing there with the Ankara baked Kurdish leaders Barzani and Talabani. I tell you the truth is that the turkish policy on N. Iraq has never changed for almost twenty years. The policy is: Annexation. The tools are: Barzani and Talabani. And it is Turkey that has been the protector of Northern Iraq against Saddam especially after 1991. It is Turkey that supplies N. Iraq economically now. There are full Turkish products over there.

Recently the political spokesman of the terrorist organization PKK Ahmed Turk has stated that Turkey should become "Big brother" of N. Iraq.  Infact Turkey is running for a Turkish-Kurdish federation that includes N. Iraq. Everyone should get ready to face that reality.  
TheGame View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 16:58
Originally posted by Kerimoglu

Of course turkey can, Turkey can even destron Armenia, attack Iran and Russia, and then Greece. But I believe the question should be put that way: Will Turkey enter northern Iraq. Which I think, yes, if Karkuks status will get worse.

In what way can Turkey enter northern Iraq? Will the Kurds just let them?

I think many Turks are really delusional about the real capability of their military.

I dont see how they think they can even make a difference in Iraq when the USA is having so much trouble.

Iraq isnt Cyprus, its bigger, has more people, and oh yea, actually had relatively strong militias with significant stores of weapons and which have shown the use of surprising technologies.

Originally posted by The Hidden Face

There has always been a bloody discussion about Northern Iraq in Turkey. Some say the war between the two is inevitable. Some say Turkey should totally ignore the middle east and its horrible conflicts. However Nobody in Turkey could explain who the Kurds of N. Iraq are and what they are doing there with the Ankara baked Kurdish leaders Barzani and Talabani. I tell you the truth is that the turkish policy on N. Iraq has never changed for almost twenty years. The policy is: Annexation. The tools are: Barzani and Talabani. And it is Turkey that has been the protector of Northern Iraq against Saddam especially after 1991. It is Turkey that supplies N. Iraq economically now. There are full Turkish products over there.

Recently the political spokesman of the terrorist organization PKK Ahmed Turk has stated that Turkey should become "Big brother" of N. Iraq.  Infact Turkey is running for a Turkish-Kurdish federation that includes N. Iraq. Everyone should get ready to face that reality.  

So you think that Turkey has planned this for twenty years and that the PKK has been a tool of the Turkish government?

Good imagination, finally, conspiracy theories that are not about the USA for a change.

Edited by TheGame - 27-Jan-2007 at 17:02
Join the:

Iranian History Forum

Everyone is welcome.
konstantinius View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 17:02
Thumbs%20DownThumbs%20Down
Originally posted by Kerimoglu

China? Why not China too? There's some Turkmens there as well. And while you're at it, you should annex Mongolia tooDeadDeadCensoredThumbs%20Down

Edited by konstantinius - 27-Jan-2007 at 17:03
" I do disagree with what you say but I'll defend to my death your right to do so."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>