Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jewish Nation in Khazar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
arfunda View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote arfunda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jewish Nation in Khazar
    Posted: 30-Jan-2007 at 07:00

"Y-DNA tests of Cohens and Levites.

Key findings:

• The Cohen Modal Haplotype is found among many Jewish populations of the world, including Ashkenazim, Sephardim, and the Bene Israel of India.
  • The Cohen Modal Haplotype, which belongs to haplogroup J, was a component of the ancient Israelite population, and especially common among the Cohens (priests of the Temple in Jerusalem).
  • The Cohen Modal Haplotype is not exclusively found among Jews, but rather is also found among Kurds, Armenians, Italians, Palestinian Arabs, and a few other peoples.
  • About half of Ashkenazic Levites possess Eastern European non-Israelite haplotypes belonging to the R1a1 haplogroup. This is almost never found among Sephardic Levites, and may have been introduced into the Ashkenazic Levite lines by Slavs or Khazars who converted to Judaism."
    arfunda View Drop Down
    Knight
    Knight

Quote arfunda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2007 at 07:02
    "This section has studies and commentaries related to Jewish genetic diseases such as Mediterranean Fever, Tay-Sachs, and pemphigus vulgaris. Learn about their geographical and ethnic diffusion, and what this often tells us about the degree of closeness between Jews and certain non-Jewish ethnic groups like Iranians, Anatolian Turks, and Palestinian Arabs.

Key findings:

• The 185delAG breast cancer mutation is found among both Ashkenazim and Moroccan Jews.
  • A mutation causing Factor XI Deficiency is found among both Ashkenazim and Iraqi Jews.
  • One form of the gene causing Familial Mediterranean Fever is found among Ashkenazim, Iraqi Jews, Druzes, and Armenians. Another form of the gene is found among Iraqi Jews, North African Jews, and Armenians. Some Sephardim, Arabs, and Anatolian Turks also have the gene.
  • Gaucher Disease is found among both Ashkenazim and some Europeans.
  • The mutation DFNB1, which causes deafness, is found among both Ashkenazim and Palestinian Arabs.
  • The pemphigus MHC susceptibility gene is found among both Ashkenazim and Iranians.
  • The protective CCR5-D32 allele may have been introduced into the Ashkenazic population by Khazars. "
  •  

Leonidas View Drop Down
    Tsar
    Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2007 at 07:09
    thanks arfunda, will read those reportsThumbs%20Up
    arfunda View Drop Down
    Knight
    Knight

Quote arfunda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2007 at 07:37

Sorry I' ve forgottten to put a "?" So I want te rewrite my sentence in order not to be misunderstood: "Arian is not a historical term consisting of Hindus, Sogdians,Iranian, Scyhtians, etc.?"

To me, the term "Aryan Turkish tribes". which is used by Koestler, defines some Turkish speaking tribes consisting of many different groups of Aryan/Iranian/Indoeuropean origins.   
    arfunda View Drop Down
    Knight
    Knight

Quote arfunda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2007 at 07:52
    e.g. Scytians: Historical sources say Scytians are Iranian origin (aryan tribe). Some insist on they're Turkish. I agree with the opinion that they're Iranian/ındoeuropean/arian origin. Maybe some Turkish speaking groups or some  other groups from Middle East (such as Kurdish speaking groups) may have been mixed with them. Since Scythian and Askenazian/Ashkenazi are ethimologically the same words  and new genetical research results show that Ashkenazi Jewish male genes have similarities with Kurdish genes in the Middle East, I prefer to conclude that the Khazar Jews didn't consist of a pure tribe and were a mixture of different elements.
    Top Gun View Drop Down
    Baron
    Baron

Suspended

Quote Top Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2007 at 09:07
    Originally posted by Bulldog

Top_Gun, there is a drink called "Ayran" a kind of yogurt drink you may have it in Israel aswell, Mortaza said

Mortaza
    Anyway, I think we Turks love ayrans more than arians.

Anyway I agree with you, any Turk having some fetish for "Aryan" maryan mumbo jumbo is self-dellusionate as they were in the sub-human degenerate "Untermensch" list along with Jews and other of the Nazi's undesireables.

Tzar  http://www.khazaria.com/ has alot of different articles, I think its one of the best resources online for the Khazar's.

o I am sorry now I understand but I never heard of the drink aryan even not in israel in israel they always call yoghurt dany
    Top Gun View Drop Down
    Baron
    Baron

Suspended

Quote Top Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2007 at 09:11
    Originally posted by arfunda

e.g. Scytians: Historical sources say Scytians are Iranian origin (aryan tribe). Some insist on they're Turkish. I agree with the opinion that they're Iranian/ındoeuropean/arian origin. Maybe some Turkish speaking groups or some  other groups from Middle East (such as Kurdish speaking groups) may have been mixed with them. Since Scythian and Askenazian/Ashkenazi are ethimologically the same words  and new genetical research results show that Ashkenazi Jewish male genes have similarities with Kurdish genes in the Middle East, I prefer to conclude that the Khazar Jews didn't consist of a pure tribe and were a mixture of different elements.

wow you know a lot of dna

but alright I understand it now
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123