Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you think happened on 9/11?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Poll Question: Is the 9/11 Comission Report a cover up?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [33.33%]
28 [66.67%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you think happened on 9/11?
    Posted: 01-Mar-2007 at 16:50
On it's own, this is not very significant, but given the dubious circumstances surrounding 911 it is.
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2007 at 17:44
The testimony of William Rodriguez - the last man to leave the WTC alive:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4380137365762802294

Edited by bg_turk - 02-Mar-2007 at 17:45
Cezar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cezar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2007 at 14:09
Questions:
In 2001 would it be easier to smuggle a nuke(piece by piece) in the USA or to hijack 4 planes? Not only hijack them but steer those things right on ...
Flight 93, what was it bound to get into, the Capitol or the White House?
The latter would have had no reason since Georgie was in Florida. And why was it that only this single plane didn't reached it's target?
How many people were supposed to be at work on WTC on that day, at that hour? I may seem cinycal but I think the total life toll doesn't match the predictions.
There's too many questions, the point is that the answer was wrong. I understand the urge for revenge of the people, what I don't understand is why they were so happy about going on trashing other people, mostly innocent, for what happened to them. From what I see the "war on terrorism" was not so successful - see Madrid and London. Or were they "unavoidable", like 9/11?
maqsad View Drop Down
General
General

Quote maqsad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2007 at 17:06
The post 911 anthrax attacks have already been admitted by the FBI as being an inside job. I remember how the news showed the anonymous letter which was written in English saying "god is great" and blah blah blah. Classic false flag operation. Well, it turned out that one government worker decided to go public and point out the fact that the letter was not written by a native arab but by rather by a user of the latin script.  I saw that government employee, forget who he was,  on a PBS documentary and I immediately suspected the false flag anthrax attacks were part of a much broader false flag operation designed to frame arabs/muslims for something they had not done.

Then a few days later the whitehouse also said that the anthrax attacks were "domestic terrorism". LOL. Yeah, domestic terrorism using anthrax that had been traced to a US govt lab! I think most people who even remember that probably think it was arabs that spewed anthrax on congress.  The mind just boggles..you have some "domestic terrorist" with easy access to US govt bioweapons stock evidently trying to kill members of congress in a false flag operation but the media decides to bury that story like its nothing.

SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote SearchAndDestroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2007 at 11:36
Here's what two of the letters said, it's from wikipedia,

The New York Post and NBC News letters contained the following note:

09-11-01
THIS IS NEXT
TAKE PENACILIN [sic] NOW
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
ALLAH IS GREAT

The second note that was addressed to Senators Daschle and Leahy read:

09-11-01
YOU CAN NOT STOP US.
WE HAVE THIS ANTHRAX.
YOU DIE NOW.
ARE YOU AFRAID?
DEATH TO AMERICA.
DEATH TO ISRAEL.
ALLAH IS GREAT.

Image:Anthraxnote2.jpg

One of the victims is from my town, the old lady that died. But I heard it was just a coincidence that she got it at the sametime due to their being low levels of it in soil by farms.
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E.Abbey
Super Goat (^_^) View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Super Goat (^_^) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2007 at 20:55
Wow, can that letter look any more fake than that?
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2007 at 21:11

I concur, Super Goat (^_^).

It's been some time since we heard from you~

Join us.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567