Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you think happened on 9/11?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Poll Question: Is the 9/11 Comission Report a cover up?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [33.33%]
28 [66.67%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you think happened on 9/11?
    Posted: 27-Dec-2006 at 15:47
The people who do not believe the governments version of the events of 9/11 are commonly called conspiracy theorists. But given the eye witness accounts and the evidence and the extremely suspicious actions of the government it is very difficult at least for me to dismiss their opinions. I have been looking at some video regarding the 9/11 events and at the commission report, and there seem to be so many inconsistencies, that I cannot help but wonder whether the 9/11 commission report is really a truthful representation of what took place on that tragic day. What do you believe?

Here are some strange facts that make at least me very suspicious:

1. The most compelling peace of evidence that made me seriously question the 9/11 Commission report is the "disappearance" of WTC7. I have been on ground zero, and the building has now been quickly rebuilt, bur right after 9/11 this skyscraper half the hight of WTC1/2 simply collapsed onto its own blueprint. I mean the building was literally physically missing, and yet not a single word was uttered on its collapse on any of the mainstram media outlets. Many people to this date still think that only two building collapsed during Sept. 11th. As Silverstein himself admitted building #7 was pulled down. Who pulled it down and why? Pulling down of a building requires weeks of preparation and careful placing of the dynamite? Was the dynamite placed in advance? Why was all the evidence removed after the collapse?

You can watch the collapse videos here:
http://www.wtc7.net/videos.html

It is absolute clear that the building collapses in an orderly clean way. No building has ever in the entire human history collapsed straight down as a result of a random structural failure. In order for a building to collapse in this way all of its supporting columns must be destroyed simultaneously.

WTC#7 is the building right in front of the twin towers.

2. There is a man who claimed he met three of the Sept. 11 hijackers in Shreveport a year before the attacks and was ready to testify in court. Now this man, Dr Graham, is dead. His family claims he was poisoned and died due a sudden organ failure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eroIbHpfgOo
This video is from the local KTBS3 station. None of the mainstream media has reported on the incident.

3. There appears to have been "war games" taking place on Sept. 11th 2001 in the New York area. It is claimed that these war games empaired NORAD's ability to intercept the hijacked planes, which they though were operating in a mock operation. The closest someone came to asking the Pentagon on whether there indeed were such operations was Rep. McKinney. You can watch it here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2102260021948650345#06m15s
McKinney has been since then a victim of a media smear campaign and her political career has ended.

4. And there is all the claims of the physical impossibility of the building at a free fall as it did, the the fact that the gravitiational energy of the building is not sufficient to pulvarize the building as it did, etc. which can be read here:

http://911research.wtc7.net/papers/index.htmlp

5. Most of the physical evidence was either (a) removed and destroyed as soon as possible or (b) withheld by the government for no apparent reason, eg the video tapes (all 88 of them) that they confiscated of the supposed plane hitting the Pentagon. Another example is the firefighters' tapes which they said didn't exist because their radios had malfunctioned, but some firefighters rebelled and leaked the tapes anyway. Why would the government lie about such a seemingly trivial point, unless there was something to cover up? Another example is that all the steal debris was immediately exported to third world countries where it was melted.

And finally around half of New Yorkers believe that the 9/11 that Bush administration had foreknowledge of the 9/11 events, and more than 60% want the investigation to be reopened.

Edited by bg_turk - 27-Dec-2006 at 19:01
Liudovik_Nemski View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Liudovik_Nemski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2006 at 16:04
There's also a theory that all the jews who were working there were called to go out a little time before the attack.I don't know if exactly this is true but i'm sure it wasn't as everyone says it is.
The americans simply needed a reason to invade the middle east "oh look at us we're going to free the people from terrorism."
The media says only what is enough for the masses to know,
all this Al`Qaeda and "war on terrorism" thingy is simply a fictious creation which is used by Israel and USA to justify their unrightful claims of arab land.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2006 at 16:20
Originally posted by Liudovik_Nemski

There's also a theory that all the jews who were working there were called to go out a little time before the attack.I don't know if exactly this is true but i'm sure it wasn't as everyone says it is.
No, that's antisemitic nonsense. Hundreds of jews died as well.
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2006 at 16:33
Originally posted by Liudovik_Nemski

I personally strongly doubt the validity of any such assertions. I think they stem mostly from the belief of some that Jews control the world, and do more disservice to the truth movement by discrediting it as anti-semitic. Many Jews did die on September 11th.

The media says only what is enough for the masses to know,
all this Al`Qaeda and "war on terrorism" thingy is simply a fictious creation which is used by Israel and USA to justify their unrightful claims of arab land.

There is indeed very little evidence directly implicating Osama Bin Laden for the 9/11 attacks. He is on the FBI most wanted list because of the 1998 bombing of the embassy in Tanzania, and NOT the 9/11 attacks, because as the CIA has admitted there is not sufficient hard evidence proving that he was involved.
In fact Osama Bin Laden himself initially denied any invovelment during an interview with the Pakistani newspaper Ummat on Sept. 17th with an English translation available here:

In the name of Allah, the most beneficent, the most merciful. Praise be to Allah, Who is the creator of the whole universe and Who made the Earth as an abode for peace for the whole of humankind. Allah is the Sustainer, who sent the Prophet Muhammad for our guidance. I am thankful to Ummat Publications for giving me the opportunity to convey my viewpoint to the people, particularly the valiant and Momin [true Muslim] people of Pakistan who refused to believe the lies of the demon [Pakistani military dictator General Pervez Musharraf].

I have already said that I am not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other human beings as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of battle.

Source: http://www.justresponse.net/Bin_Laden1.html

n a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

"I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.

Source: http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/16/inv.binladen.denial/

And here is what Cheney said on March 29 2006:

So we've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden [sic] was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming.

Source: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/03/20060329-2.html

And here is Bush telling you that he does not really care about Osama Bin Laden:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-op

And so you wonder. Why did Osama deny any involvement in the 9/11 attacks at first? Did he really later admit that he ordered those attacks? And why do Bush and Cheney no longer intend to bring to just the man they claim killed 3000 people? Did they ever intend to?

Here is the Bin Laden interview on BBC tape where he admits he ordered the attacks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfw-zQ5qdNs

LOL

Kidding aside, I have been looking for the real tape, does anybody have  a link to the interview where Osama Bin Laden takes reponsibility or states that he indeed ordered the 9/11 attacks? I honestly do not know how credible the above Ummat intveriew is as it seems to contradict everything the western media has been saying about Osama bin Laden.

Edited by bg_turk - 27-Dec-2006 at 16:58
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2006 at 17:05
Such tapes could easily be reworked anyway.

People usually dimiss all of these doubts simply because of how outrageously audacious and fantastic they are, I have heard some commentators label this as the Neo-Con Crystal Nacht, subsequent legislation practically becoming the vehicle for a coup d'etat.

bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2006 at 17:46
Originally posted by Zagros

Such tapes could easily be reworked anyway.

And yet that is the only evidence they have implicating Osama Bin Laden. That is just amazing.

People usually dimiss all of these doubts simply because of how outrageously audacious and fantastic they are, I have heard some commentators label this as the Neo-Con Crystal Nacht, subsequent legislation practically becoming the vehicle for a coup d'etat.

It is ridiculous. WT7 is no longer there. What happened to it? How did it collapse?

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2006 at 18:12
Originally posted by bg_turk

It is ridiculous. WT7 is no longer there. What happened to it? How did it collapse?
They demolished it because it had been damaged so badly repair wouldn't have been possible.
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2006 at 18:55
Originally posted by Mixcoatl

They demolished it because it had been damaged so badly repair wouldn't have been possible.

LOL Do you realize that you just contradict the official government positition. The government denies the building was intentionally pulled.

But I believe you are right. All evidence points to the fact that WTC7 was intentionally pulled down in the afternoon of 09/11 indeed as Sylverstein himself admitted (but later denied). But when did they find the time to place the explosives? Controlled demolition requires a very careful strategic placing explosive materials  and timing of the detonation which ordinarily takes weeks. They must have placed the explosives well in advance.  Here is how WTC7 was pulled down:

On the other hand the demolition of WTC6, which was severely damaged, was not carried out until December and took weeks to plan and properly execute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7WtOUdjEFo

Never in the entire human history has a skyscraper "pancaked" in this way due to fires or partial structural failure (including the building that was hit by a Cessna last month in New York). On Sep. 11th according to the government three of them did. I find this impossible, if not improbable.

Edited by bg_turk - 27-Dec-2006 at 19:04
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2006 at 19:09
I just construed a conspiracy theory. Perhaps its owner had prior knowledge of the attacks and had the charges placed in secret to claim insurance! ;)

I can't think why it would be brought down intentionally.
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2006 at 19:24

I can't think why it would be brought down intentionally.

I don't know why it was brought down, but it certainly was brought down intentionally and in a hurry. Physically it is impossible for that building to naturally collapse in the way it did. If you are interested in learning more about the science behind the objections to the 9/11 Comission Report you can watch Prof. Steven Jones presentation at Berkley:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9210704017463126290

And here is a peer reviewed Journal:

http://www.journalof911studies.com/

Edited by bg_turk - 27-Dec-2006 at 19:45
konstantinius View Drop Down
General
General

Quote konstantinius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2006 at 22:06
Conspiracy theories in regards to 9/11 abound. What exactly hit the Pentagon? A plane? A Missile? It went through successive walls like only a projectile could. Have you heard about the seismograph at Columbia University that recorded a HUGE spike seconds before the spikes of the collapse? According to the theory, it was a small nuclear detonation; that is the reason why the core of the wreckage remained too hot to even be approached for days after: the heat of the small explosion. The large steel pieces were immediately shipped off in barges when cool enough to load before any demolition orother experts had any chance to look at them.
Theories as I said abound; question is what you want to believe.   
" I do disagree with what you say but I'll defend to my death your right to do so."
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2006 at 22:16
Originally posted by konstantinius

Conspiracy theories in regards to 9/11 abound. What exactly hit the Pentagon? A plane? A Missile? It went through successive walls like only a projectile could. Have you heard about the seismograph at Columbia University that recorded a HUGE spike seconds before the spikes of the collapse?

There are all kinds of theories, some more credible than others. But the official story of some peasants from the desert of Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia kidnapping planes and crashing them into the WTCs to me sounds the most incredulous of all.

According to the theory, it was a small nuclear detonation; that is the reason why the core of the wreckage remained too hot to even be approached for days after: the heat of the small explosion. The large steel pieces were immediately shipped off in barges when cool enough to load before any demolition orother experts had any chance to look at them.
Theories as I said abound; question is what you want to believe.   

The question is what the truth is. And while many of us do not know what exactly occurred, by close examination of the evidence we can clearly say what did not. The building could not have collapsed in the way they did naturally.

And Americans are slowly realizing what the truth is. As FOX news admitted the majority of Americans believe it was definitely a cover up, and one third now believe that the administration was involved and sponsored the attacks:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=buf6waQn09c

Edited by bg_turk - 27-Dec-2006 at 22:20
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2006 at 23:50
Watch this and tell me that you still believe it was not a cover up.

Improbable Collapse - the Demolition of Our Republic

After watching this documentary, it would be criminal for anybody to not to demand answers from the government.

The first stage is denial.
The second stage, anger.
The third stage, acceptance laced with anger and disappointment and sadness.
The fourth, final acceptance.

Edited by bg_turk - 27-Dec-2006 at 23:50
TheDiplomat View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Dec-2006 at 08:20
The 9/11 worked to the advantage of Neo-Cons, especially those who formed the Project For The New American century(current dominant class in the US). They knew that in order to maintain a global hegemony in the 21.century, they would need an event like Pearl Harbour so that the American nation could be persuaded with the massive use of resources for their global goals.

9/11 is due to serve as the pearl harbour of 21.century in the eyes of Neo-Cons. It has already serves a pretext in the war against both Afghanistan and Iraq.

God damn them!Angry
ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Dec-2006 at 08:35
Like I said, just too outrageous to even consider, so it gets ignored.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Dec-2006 at 08:17

LOL Do you realize that you just contradict the official government positition. The government denies the building was intentionally pulled. 
No I don't. I said they demolished it because it was damaged beyond repair, which implies that it was done intentionally.

Never in the entire human history has a skyscraper "pancaked" in this way due to fires or partial structural failure (including the building that was hit by a Cessna last month in New York). On Sep. 11th according to the government three of them did. I find this impossible, if not improbable.
No, but that's because never in the entire human history have big airplanes crashed into scryscrapers.

But the official story of some peasants from the desert of Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia kidnapping planes and crashing them into the WTCs to me sounds the most incredulous of all.
Oh come on, this is just a word play. Nobody says the terrorists were desert peasants. Most of them were well educated, and they have an extremely rich leader.

I really don't like the way 9/11 was abused by the neocon leadership, but all those conspiracy theories are simply preposterous.

bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Dec-2006 at 12:03

No I don't. I said they demolished it because it was damaged beyond repair, which implies that it was done intentionally.

Mixcoatl you seem to know nothing about WTC7. For one I would like to see a source for your assertions that the building was "damaged beyond repair"?

No, but that's because never in the entire human history have big airplanes crashed into scryscrapers.

A plane hit a high rise building in New York just last month and it did not collapse.
Even if we are to assume you are correct, never in the entire human history has assymetric damage to a building let to a symmetric collapse. All 3 buildings on 9/11 collapsed symmetrically straight down in a way that is absolutely consistent with controlled demolition and absolutely inconsistent with the assymetric damage caused by the air planes or the falling debris.

Oh come on, this is just a word play. Nobody says the terrorists were desert peasants. Most of them were well educated, and they have an extremely rich leader.

Those who committed the act were terrorists and well educated indeed. They basically succeeded in decapitating the US military headquarters and flew their planes for at least an hour in one of the most protected air spaces of the USA towards arguable one of the most protected buildings in the world.
Who were those terrorists? What evidence is there, apart from the word of Bush and Cheney,  that implicates Bin Laden in the 911 attacks? Even the FBI admits that there is not sufficient evidence to charge Bin Laden with 9/11 so they are looking for him because of the Tanzania bombings.

The simple truth is that there is no evidence to link Osama bin Laden to the 9/11 attacks. Many of the supposed "terrorists" that flew the planes into the buildings are in fact still well and alive:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm
No satisfactory answer has been given to date as to why these people are still alive? Mistaken identity you might say. Ok, but then who were the actual terrorists who were in the plane?

I really don't like the way 9/11 was abused by the neocon leadership, but all those conspiracy theories are simply preposterous.

Preposterous is the inability to answer some very simple questions:

How did WTC7 collapse? Why does the government deny it was controlled demolition? And why is the collapse of this land mark Manhattan building not even mention-worthy in the 9/11 commission report?

Why was there molten steal at the 9/11 site for weeks after the events as documented by NASA satelites? What (if not explosives) heated the steal to the melting point to create these pools of metal?

Why did FDNY personnel report explosions in the lower levels of the twin towers before the initiation of their collapse?

The 9/11 catastrophe was arguably one of the worst catastrophes since Pearl Harbor, and no one would disagree that it deserves a thorough investigation. The collapse of the twin towers represented the most mysterious engineering failures in history with profound implications for the safety of high rising buildings. And yet no independent investigation was funded. The only investigation was that by FEMA (Federal Emergency Agency ) with a budget of a meager $600,000 (compare with the $355 million spend on studying the disintegration of the Columbia Shuttle, or the $100 million for the Monica Lewinsky scandal).

If not an outright act of complicity, the government failed criminally to investigate the events that took place on 9/11. There are just too many unanswered questions to trust the official story. Why is the government refusing to answer them? Why? Why? Why? I just want answers.

Edited by bg_turk - 29-Dec-2006 at 12:20
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Dec-2006 at 12:31
Another inconsistency I spotted was that, officially, the collpases were blamed on the fuel from the planes heating the skeletal steel framework of the towers to such a high degree that the upper levels collapsed on top of the lower ones bringing the buildings down in such an orderly fashion.

But surely, rather than collpasing in on itself the steel would bend and cause the building to topple rather than collapse?

I am no engineering expert and maybe the sheer weight of the buildings was responsible for that, but it just seems more logical considering the softening of the steel frame happened on several floors, not just one. And this still does not explain why there was practically NOTHING of the buildings left standing.
Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Dec-2006 at 18:43

A plane hit a high rise building in New York just last month and it did not collapse.

Are you seriously comparing a Cirrus S-20 weighing no more than a normal SUV with a maximum fuel load of 270kg versus a 101 ton Jumbo jet carrying a payload of 34,000 kg worth of fuel? Do you expect the same damage from a water pistol as from a submachine gun as well?

Even if we are to assume you are correct, never in the entire human history has assymetric damage to a building let to a symmetric collapse. All 3 buildings on 9/11 collapsed symmetrically straight down in a way that is absolutely consistent with controlled demolition and absolutely inconsistent with the assymetric damage caused by the air planes or the falling debris. 

There's really not much to compare with, is it? Name ONE a building has been hit a similar way and collapsed "asymmetrically".

Another inconsistency I spotted was that, officially, the collpases were blamed on the fuel from the planes heating the skeletal steel framework of the towers to such a high degree that the upper levels collapsed on top of the lower ones bringing the buildings down in such an orderly fashion.

But surely, rather than collpasing in on itself the steel would bend and cause the building to topple rather than collapse?

I am no engineering expert and maybe the sheer weight of the buildings was responsible for that, but it just seems more logical considering the softening of the steel frame happened on several floors, not just one. And this still does not explain why there was practically NOTHING of the buildings left standing.

I disagree. Most things, not excluding concrete and steel, have a peculiar tendency to fall straight down. A scraper doesn't consist of 400 meter beams, but short ones stacked on top of each other. When a card house falls it doesn't bend, the top cards fall on the ones below pushing them down. Same thing goes with a real building.

(and yes, the beams do bend when they can't support the weight above, and then the same happens to those below.)

Edited by Styrbiorn - 30-Dec-2006 at 19:20
King John View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Dec-2006 at 19:03
Bg_Turk have you ever seen a house burn down? When a house burns down normally the roof will collapse in on the support beams at times causing structural damage to the walls which subsequently collapse in on themselves. How could you compare as small Cesna crashing into a an apartment building to a large Jetliner crashing into a skyscraper? They are clearly not going to cause the same damage.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>