Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSaladin Alayoubi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Saladin Alayoubi
    Posted: 27-Feb-2005 at 03:13

egypt may be as strong as turkey

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Feb-2005 at 04:13
Originally posted by azimuth

why are you trying to make everybody an arab ?? I joined this site coz I love learning about history not to fight with people if that guy is an arab or a turky or whatever. Saladin was a muslim kurd and muslims are not all arabs. I'm saying this coz I noticed on various points your posts most time try to make arabs look stronger and better than other to the expense of history.
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Feb-2005 at 04:22

Originally posted by Amazigh

why are you trying to make everybody an arab ?? I joined this site coz I love learning about history not to fight with people if that guy is an arab or a turky or whatever. Saladin was a muslim kurd and muslims are not all arabs. I'm saying this coz I noticed on various points your posts most time try to make arabs look stronger and better than other to the expense of history.

what are you saying?

i didnt say salah aldin was an arab

you better read the posts carefully before accusing people

also i didnt disagree that arabic rule was over long time ago  and they are the weakest countries now

i just said that turkish are not as strong as they think they are and their rule was over too

our new rulers now are the USA and Europe

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Feb-2005 at 04:25

i guess he spoke arabic

sorry i quoted the wrong quote the one above is the one i wanted. Just coz he spoke arabic doesnt make him an arab. I speak arabic fluently too.and I'm not accusing u of anything

ihsan View Drop Down
General
General
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Mar-2005 at 16:56

C'mon, it's definitially not! No Arab nation is stronger than Turkey and this is a solid fact

[IMG]http://img50.exs.cx/img50/6148/ger3.jpg">

Qaghan of the Vast Steppes

Steppes History Forum
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2006 at 19:25
Hi guys sorry to bring up this old post but I was looking around and i was absolutely astonished by Azakuru
and how he presumably is from 'north korea'. Im guessing pyongyang.

Um I dont want to call Azakuru a liar but does anybody really believe he is from north korea? The koreans get the death penalty for communicating with outsiders even if its their immediate family yet this Azakuru guy can freely post on an international forum without restrictions? Open to all kinds of criticism's which the NK government cannot afford to condone?

The only possible way I can see him coming from the north and these types of activities is if:
1. He lives in pyongyang since the rest of nation is somewhat farming and mining communites
2. His parents are high class government officials in some capacity (i dunno engineering dep't or whatever)
3. For some odd reason the government has exempt Azakuru
from one of their most important laws. No communication with foreigners.

Azakuru if your reading this post please enlighten us in more detail on your current situation. I would love to talk to you about your way of life in north korea, if you 'really are' from the north.

Mira View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2006 at 02:47
Originally posted by filoflavaz

Um I dont want to call Azakuru a liar but does anybody really believe he is from north korea? The koreans get the death penalty for communicating with outsiders even if its their immediate family yet this Azakuru guy can freely post on an international forum without restrictions? Open to all kinds of criticism's which the NK government cannot afford to condone?

Don't you think you're being a bit stereotypical?  What makes you think that NK is necessarily cut off the world?  Just because foreign medias report that?  I don't think any of us has been to NK to judge how 'open' or 'close' the society is.  Oh, and even war-torn Iraq still has Internet, despite the endless power outages, you know.

And to whoever said that Salahuddin's name is that; it's not.  His name is Yusuf.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2006 at 03:50

Mira it wont change  anything,  this  new name also common  between  turks  kurds and  arabs.

by the way, do you  have any  link  for this.

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2006 at 04:22
Originally posted by Mira

Um I dont want to call Azakuru a liar but does
anybody really believe he is from north korea? The koreans get the
death penalty for communicating with outsiders even if its their
immediate family yet this Azakuru guy can freely post on an
international forum without restrictions? Open to all kinds of
criticism's which the NK government cannot afford to condone?

Don't you think you're being a bit stereotypical? What makes you
think that NK is necessarily cut off the world? Just because
foreign medias report that? I don't think any of us has been to
NK to judge how 'open' or 'close' the society is. Oh, and even
war-torn Iraq still has Internet, despite the endless power outages,
you know.

your right bout me and ill try to not be stereotypical in future posts, but you shouldnt be quick to accept peoples posts on this forum as facts. What do u mean by we dont know how open or closed NK is. The rest of the world hasnt heard any confirmed news out of NK in decades, except for their mass games. The rest is 'leaked' out by china, defectors etc.   

p.s iraq is like switzerland compared to north korea there is no way you can compare the two countries.

look im not calling him a liar. In actual fact I would like to know more about his situation. How he came to be north korea (in more detail) and how he lives his life in what westerners call "the hermit kingdom". I hope he posts here soon and tells us more stories of his homeland.    
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2006 at 04:46

Hi guys sorry to bring up this old post but I was looking around and i was absolutely astonished by Azakuru
and how he presumably is from 'north korea'. Im guessing pyongyang.

The only possible way I can see him coming from the north and these types of activities is if:
1. He lives in pyongyang since the rest of nation is somewhat farming and mining communites
2. His parents are high class government officials in some capacity (i dunno engineering dep't or whatever)
3. For some odd reason the government has exempt Azakuru
from one of their most important laws. No communication with foreigners.

Azakuru if your reading this post please enlighten us in more detail on your current situation. I would love to talk to you about your way of life in north korea, if you 'really are' from the north.

You're totally right, he was a fraud. 

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2006 at 05:43
Originally posted by Zagros

Hi guys sorry to bring up this old post but I was looking around and i was absolutely astonished by Azakuru and how he presumably is from 'north korea'. Im guessing pyongyang. Um I dont want to call Azakuru a liar but does anybody really believe he is from north korea? The koreans get the death penalty for communicating with outsiders even if its their immediate family yet this Azakuru guy can freely post on an international forum without restrictions? Open to all kinds of criticism's which the NK government cannot afford to condone? The only possible way I can see him coming from the north and these types of activities is if: 1. He lives in pyongyang since the rest of nation is somewhat farming and mining communites 2. His parents are high class government officials in some capacity (i dunno engineering dep't or whatever) 3. For some odd reason the government has exempt Azakuru from one of their most important laws. No communication with foreigners. Azakuru if your reading this post please enlighten us in more detail on your current situation. I would love to talk to you about your way of life in north korea, if you 'really are' from the north.

You're totally right, he was a fraud.

lol how do you know? or just personal opinion?
Mira View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2006 at 15:06
Originally posted by Mortaza

Mira it wont change  anything,  this  new name also common  between  turks  kurds and  arabs.

by the way, do you  have any  link  for this.

Salaamz Mortaza,

No, I wasn't referring to his ethnicity.  It matters less what his ethnic origins were.  He stood up for Muslims; served in a Muslim Turkish army; and ruled a Muslim Arab country.  Ethnicity, in Islam, is irrelevant.

Anyway, I was talking about his name.  His name is Salahulddin Yusuf ibn Ayoub.  His name being Yusuf, his father's Ayoub, and Salahulddin an honorific that means the Righteousness of the Din (Faith.)

Edited by Mira
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2006 at 15:15

Oh I know...

His IP originates in the UK. 

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2006 at 01:58
Originally posted by Zagros

Oh I know...

His IPoriginates in theUK.

awww i was hoping he was telling the truth.

the more weird question is why would you pretend to be from a communist under-developed country? is that the new cool trend now or something?
Mira View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2006 at 02:52
Maybe he meant to say he was originally from NK?  Many posters here are not from/or don't live in the countries that show in their "Locations".
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2006 at 03:17
Originally posted by Mira

Maybe he meant to say he was originally from NK? Many posters
here are not from/or don't live in the countries that show in their
"Locations".

he described his 'current life' in nk on the previous page of posts. so once again my original question stands
sedamoun View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2006 at 05:47

[/QUOTE]

Salaamz Mortaza,

Ethnicity, in Islam, is irrelevant.

[/QUOTE]

Very true.

Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 01:11

saladin was kurdish, not arabic, not turkish!

and yes turkey is stronger than the any of the other arab countries.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Mira View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 06:09
Originally posted by prsn41ife

saladin was kurdish, not arabic, not turkish!

and yes turkey is stronger than the any of the other arab countries.

Take a chill pill!  He was Kurdish - everybody knows and is happy with this fact.

We also wish all the Kurds were like him; concentrating on resisting the common enemy rather than fighting against their own brethren, no?

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 06:58
Originally posted by prsn41ife

saladin was kurdish, not arabic, not turkish! and yes turkey is stronger than the any of the other arab countries.

I totally agree.

Edited by barish
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>