Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSaladin Alayoubi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Saladin Alayoubi
    Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 10:28
Originally posted by Mira

Originally posted by prsn41ife

saladin was kurdish, not arabic, not turkish!

and yes turkey is stronger than the any of the other arab countries.

Take a chill pill!  He was Kurdish - everybody knows and is happy with this fact.

We also wish all the Kurds were like him; concentrating on resisting the common enemy rather than fighting against their own brethren, no?

woops. double post.

Edited by prsn41ife
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 10:29

Originally posted by prsn41ife

saladin was kurdish, not arabic, not turkish!

and yes turkey is stronger than the any of the other arab countries.

Take a chill pill!  He was Kurdish - everybody knows and is happy with this fact.

We also wish all the Kurds were like him; concentrating on resisting the common enemy rather than fighting against their own brethren, no?

what brethren? the brethren that massacred them....

the brethren that gassed them...

what are you talking about, the kurds have every right to be fighting. they need to be treated better, by everyone.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 11:58
who are their brethren? Saddam and Sunni Arabs who treated them and still treat them like sh*t? Sorry Kurdish suicide bombers don't go to places like fallujah and blow up "brethren sunnis" like the Sunni terrorists go into Kurdish land and do. 
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 12:33

these guys sit here talking about muslim unity, when in reality their people attack other muslims all the time...

kurdish massacers, iran iraq war, shiite massacer in saudi arabia in the 1980's, etc...

Mira View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 14:47
Err ... I was talking about Kurdish rebels in Turkey?
Mira View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 14:51
Originally posted by Zagros

who are their brethren? Saddam and Sunni Arabs who treated them and still treat them like sh*t? Sorry Kurdish suicide bombers don't go to places like fallujah and blow up "brethren sunnis" like the Sunni terrorists go into Kurdish land and do. 

I hate to say this, but there are Kurdish suicide bombers who blow themselves up and kill fellow "Sunni Muslims" in Turkey. 

I shall not say more about this topic; I do not wish to hurt anybody's feelings.  I do sympathize with all Muslim causes, including that of the Kurds.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 15:39

Well I think Turkey's government had a lot to do with how Kurds reacted.  But now they are starting to treat them better and less and less Kurds will feel the need to turn to violence.

How many Kurdish suicide bombrs have there been in Turkey? The only ones I can think of were in Iraq and they also killed Kurds - Ansar al-Islam.  They massacred 300 yazidis in 2002.

Mira View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 15:42
Actually, there has been a lot of Kurdish suicide bombers, but comparably less than other places like Palestine and Sri Lanka.

For statistics, I would recommend this well-researched book by Chicago University Professor, Dr. Robert Pape, "Dying to Win: The Strategic Logic of Suicide Terrorism."
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 16:23

the turkish government is to blame for their need to start a rebellion.

have the kurds in iran started rebellions like the one in turkey? no because iran treats them better. they have more freedom to practice their traditions in iran then they did in turkey, but that is changing now because of turkey's application into the EU.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 16:32
Actually yes they have, in the early 80s for two years, but they don't want seccession from Iran. And Iran under antarinezhad has started to treat sunni Kurds like sh*t again.
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 18:00

I hate to say this, but there are Kurdish suicide bombers who blow themselves up and kill fellow "Sunni Muslims" in Turkey. 

totaly vice versa,
Shocking images
http://www.kurdistan.org/Multimedia/turkey.html
http://www.kurdistan.org/Multimedia/turkey2.html
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 18:57

this topic was pretty silly to begin with, it has now totally gone off the rails... I will lock it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123