Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lipstick and women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lipstick and women
    Posted: 01-Nov-2006 at 11:44

lipstick.. wear by women all around the world.. its universal cosmetic prod.. I wonder how it can be so popular and so important?

History claims it was started by the egyptians.. "a reddish purple mercuric plant dye called fucus--algin, 0.01% iodine, and some bromine mannite" .. and it was comfirm as poisonous mixture.. Confused

Meanwhile.. in the 1800s, Queen Victoria publicly declared makeup impolite.. coz considered as vulgar 

Lipstick contains waxes, oils, pigments, and emollients...

why women are so concious on physical appearence rather thn men.. is it really for self esteem or because of other reasons...?
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2006 at 12:16

Ehh It is disgusting, I will never kiss a woman who use lipstick(from her lips), I prefer to kiss a well coloured wall.

morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2006 at 16:33
Originally posted by Mortaza

Ehh It is disgusting, I will never kiss a woman who use lipstick(from her lips), I prefer to kiss a well coloured wall.

Mortaza, you'd rather kiss a WALL? Ouch!!!

I personally only wear natural looking lipstick colors(light pinks, but preferably clear gloss). There's is nothing more disgusting than seeing women with dark, dark red lipstick that smears all over their mouths and shows off in their teeth! yuk! On second thought, I can see why you'd rather take on the wall!
"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2006 at 00:34
Originally posted by cahaya

why women are so concious on physical appearence rather thn men.. is it really for self esteem or because of other reasons...?

maybe because if a man wore lipsticks with his big mustache, his beauty will not increase. Wait, Michael Jackson does wear lipsticks.
D.J. Kaufman
Wisdom is the reward for a lifetime of listening ... when youd have preferred to talk.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2006 at 03:16
lol...

There's a TV prog.. they said most of well-known lipstick brands like .. ermm.. (u knw.. those which are always being advertised thru mag and wht not) are dangerous... it's containing plumbum.. it is to ensure the lipstick color long lasting while wearing it... women use to swallow their lipstick while eating or drinking.. (how can they avoid tht when the thing is applied on lips)..

The tip: when ever u are shopping for a lipstick.. test it on ur gold ring or anything gold.. if the color is darken.. then dont buy.. coz it can be poisonous.. I tried my clinique lipstick.. oh yaa.. it proved right.. i never wear it.. eventhough the color is so nice... moisturise the skin and stay on.. easy to apply... hmm.. too bad i cant wear it anymore... anyway, is it true morty?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2006 at 03:38
Some good brands.

Lipstick pepper spray

Lipstick Gun

LOLLOL
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2006 at 06:10
Originally posted by Mortaza

Unfortunately walls are also coloured, & you won't be able to go much further with a wall.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2006 at 09:19
It wouold be a very poor paint job if you get paint on your face after kissing a wall.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2006 at 12:45
and wall is cold....Confused
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2006 at 13:17

lol...
The tip: when ever u are shopping for a lipstick.. test it on ur gold ring or anything gold.. if the color is darken.. then dont buy.. coz it can be poisonous.. I tried my clinique lipstick.. oh yaa.. it proved right.. i never wear it.. eventhough the color is so nice... moisturise the skin and stay on.. easy to apply... hmm.. too bad i cant wear it anymore... anyway, is it true morty?

Hi Cahaya! In order to prevent using any poisonous or contaminated products, I only use a brand of cosmetic products named "Almay" as they are all hypoallergenic, which means they are made from natural ingredients and use no harmful chemicals. There are many other products on the market that are also hypoallergenic, which you should look into.
"Morty

morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2006 at 13:19

and wall is cold....[IMG]height=17 alt=Confused src="http://www.allempires.com/forum/smileys/smiley5.gif" width=17 align=absMiddle>

and wall is also stiff!
"Morty

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2006 at 12:12
i dont think Almay is sold in Malaysia.. but i'll look for any of the brand which contain the 'ingredients' u mentioned morty.. thanks for the tip...
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2006 at 14:20

i dont think Almay is sold in Malaysia.. but i'll look for any of the brand which contain the 'ingredients' u mentioned morty.. thanks for the tip...

You're welcome, Cahaya! Revlon products are also good, but expensive, and are not hypoallergenic, so that's why I never use them. But remember, if you want to be kissed, don't put too much lipstick on, because rumor has it that when some men see too much color on a woman's lips, they prefer to kiss a WALL!
"Morty

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2006 at 15:44

LOL!!!!.... tht's the funny one.. i'll put it on my mind...

Gosh..! I cant stop laughing... hehe..

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2006 at 00:03
And if it is true, it can also be used to keep the unwanted men at bay !!
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2006 at 04:12
you won't be able to go much further with a wall.

I  wont be able to go much further with a lipstict too.(For other things than kissing, I still  prefer women.)

It wouold be a very poor paint job if you get paint on your face after kissing a wall.

Indeed, but after one day from clouring wall, you wont get painted with kissing wall. It is totally different with women. You will always get painted.

and wall is cold....Confused

Okey I will kiss a wall, who get enough sun light, and I will kiss it at summer. Now wall is hot.Big smile

and wall is also stiff!

Indeed that is negatif point for wall, but It have other positive points.

A wall will not change day and night. You can always trust a wall. But women lips are different before sleeping and after sleeping..

Trustable, stable lovely walls. Mmmmmmmmm.. Mucuk.LOL

But remember, if you want to be kissed, don't put too much lipstick on, because rumor has it that when some men see too much color on a woman's lips, they prefer to kiss a WALL!

LOL Unfortunately we are such a little minority,(so market.), women dont care us much, and do their dirty job.(Poisining themself, us, world.)

And if it is true, it can also be used to keep the unwanted men at bay !!

If what cahaya said true, you dont need to keep the unwanted men at bay. Kiss them, poision them, and kill them. Angry
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2006 at 06:19
As said by Mortoza,

If what cahaya said true, you dont need to keep the unwanted men at bay. Kiss them, poision them, and kill them. Angry

Now you are right, that may be one of the the uses.

But why kill them by going through this route, when they can be simply shrugged or pouted off !!!

Edited by Vivek Sharma - 04-Nov-2006 at 06:19
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2006 at 11:45
are u bth suggesting... tht a lipstick can be a weapon for women..???
if let say.. a woman being harassed or assault.. so the lipstick can kill.. lol .. but it'll take times to for it.... not efficient!!! i agree with vivek yaar...

by the way, mortaz prefer wall thn gurl lips.. too bad..
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2006 at 12:28
are u bth suggesting... tht a lipstick can be a weapon for women..???
if let say.. a woman being harassed or assault.. so the lipstick can kill.. lol .. but it'll take times to for it.... not efficient!!!

Indeed It is not most efficent way to kill an innocent man, but It is most horrible and cruel way to kill a man.

by the way, mortaz prefer wall thn gurl lips.. too bad..

want to kill me?LOL

Edited by Mortaza - 04-Nov-2006 at 12:29
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2006 at 12:36
hi,i like every nice woman .it is not matter lipstick.but i perfer kiss woman with lipstickEmbarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>