Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNew discovery in Macedonia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Perseas View Drop Down
General
General
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: New discovery in Macedonia
    Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 10:55

The topic has regenerated into the old and boring for most AE members blacklisted dispute about FYR Macedonia, always followed with various flame-wars.

For more about blacklisted topic visit here:

A mathematician is a person who thinks that if there are supposed to be three people in a room, but five come out, then two more must enter the room in order for it to be empty.
Menumorut View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 10:39
About the shield-it is a good piece of work but i want those guys in FYROM to stop considering them as a descendants of ancient macedonia.

Biologicaly, they surely are descendants of Macedonians. The Macedoanians could not vanish or go somewhere else and the today FYROM people could not be the descendats only of Slavs. Slavs in Russia and Poland are the purest and they have little in common with Bulgarians, Serbians, Slav Macedonians etc.

TsarDes View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 10:24
I dont wanna be a greek.I am proud to be bulgarian and i dont care about greeks.

About the shield-it is a good piece of work but i want those guys in FYROM to stop considering them as a descendants of ancient macedonia.

Menumorut View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 10:14
Akritas, I will follow this discussion on the Who were Macedonians? topic.

Menumorut :(a Romanian who believes he is Dacian)

Brainstorm, actualy, I don't have such clear convinctions. I think there is some Dacian blood inside me, but aybe more from other nations. And Dacians too were not some kind of pure, unmixed race. I'm not a racist.

Anton View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 09:49
Originally posted by perikles

So if i had understood well you Fyromans and Bulgars want to be Greek.

???? Where did you find that?

You are negative in beeing descendants of your slav ancestors and you want to take the Greek ethnicity?

??? Where did you find that? You are so negative in being descendant of your slav origin and you want to take the Macedonian ethnicity :)

OK then everyone is welcome. But i want to make some remarks
1)I didn't see the translation of the text i provide. Is there any difficulties for that? is your ancient language. come on guys.

Jokingly: The idea is that Alexander was grekoman and if he consider Greek as his language that was his problem :)

2) How many people in Bulgaria and Scopja are called Phillipos, Alexandros etc

Plenty. But these are Greek names.

3) Why you didn't show the letter in the shield. I want to see it.
Me too.

And Brain And anton you accuse Akrita that is off topic but your posts are also off topic.

Sorry about that, but I must answer questions I was asked. :)
Brainstorm View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 09:39
Can smbdy post a map which depicts the archaeological site pls?
The pics are taken by a site in cyrillic with .mk ending and no english translation.
perikles View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 09:15
So if i had understood well you Fyromans and Bulgars want to be Greek. You are negative in beeing descendants of your slav ancestors and you want to take the Greek ethnicity?
OK then everyone is welcome. But i want to make some remarks
1)I didn't see the translation of the text i provide. Is there any difficulties for that? is your ancient language. come on guys.
2) How many people in Bulgaria and Scopja are called Phillipos, Alexandros etc
3) Why you didn't show the letter in the shield. I want to see it.

And Brain And anton you accuse Akrita that is off topic but your posts are also off topic.
Samos national guard.

260 days left.
Anton View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 09:11

OK. Delete couple of your previous post. Since what "all these have to do with some poor shields discovered. ok?"

Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 08:40
No,in fact the only that i "cannot actually understand" is what all these have to do with some poor shields discovered.
ok?
Anton View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 07:48
Originally posted by Brainstorm

What do we have here ?
Akritas :(a Greek who understands any thread as a chance to defend the greekness of Macedonia answered)
(although before he had some relevant posts to the topic)
:or (a modern Greek who believes he is ancient Macedonian)
IMRO :(a Slav of Macedonia who believes he is Macedonian)
Bleda :(a Turk who believes he is a Hun)
Anton (a Bulgarian who believes he is Thracian)
And here we have the traditional Balcanic Flame War!.. 

:) And Brainstorm who is obviously greek and cannot actually understand that those things do not oppose to each other. Especially claims of Akritas and IMRO.
akritas View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Hegemom

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 07:34
Originally posted by Brainstorm

Akritas (a Greek who understands any thread as a chance to defend the greekness of Macedonia answered)
LOLLOLLOLLOL
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 07:10
What do we have here ?

Akritas :(a Greek who understands any thread as a chance to defend the greekness of Macedonia answered)

:or (a modern Greek who believes he is ancient Macedonian)

IMRO :(a Slav of Macedonia who believes he is Macedonian)

Bleda :(a Turk who believes he is a Hun)

Anton (a Bulgarian who believes he is Thracian)

And here we have the traditional Balcanic Flame War!..

Edited by Brainstorm - 17-Oct-2006 at 07:45
Anton View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 07:09
Originally posted by akritas

Nice sources you bring us Menumorut !!! Wikipedia and FYROmian ultra-nationalistic web site!!!Do you beleive that the Slavonic origin habitants of the Macedonian region are the true descents of the ancients? 

In any argumentation follow the major rule -- if you cannot disprove the statement mix the name of the argumenting person with sh*t.  By that way you decrease the signifficance of the argument itself. No way, akritas! What Menumorut posted were citates of:

I know you don't like Demosthenes since he didn't like your ancestors. Especially when he called them non greek. LOL  What do you have against others?
Anton View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 07:02
1. Makedones. And Makedonci as well. It is the same Wink
1.Word "Thracian" was posted by you first. I didn't want to flame.
2. Of course I didn't understand you about purity because what you posted is entirely nonsense. Unless you could explain me how could amalgama be pure.

So why are you post if you are not intresting? Acually I didnt see a single word regarding the thread.SleepyI am not say for argyment because is unknown word for you.Wink

My friend, see above (number 1)

Who me ? hahahahaha. Anton if you have argyment post them.If you don't then continue to fussy with your Bulgaro-Thracian
heritage.

I am observer. I am interested in this topic but not that much to search for arguments.

So why are you post if you are not intresting?
Well, well nobody is interested here in Ancient Makedontsi as well.

Acually I didnt see a single word regarding the thread.SleepyI am not say for argyment because is unknown word for you.Wink

Word "argyment" is unknown to me indeed Smile 

Edited by Anton - 17-Oct-2006 at 07:03
akritas View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Hegemom

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 06:44
Originally posted by Anton

You permanently debate macedonians everywhere aren't you?
Macedonchoi or Makedones?

MUAHAHA. Academies :) In our university we do not not support your ideas. Well, actually nobody apart me is interested in this topic here Wink
So why are you post if you are not intresting? Acually I didnt see a single word regarding the thread.SleepyI am not say for argyment because is unknown word for you.Wink

Majority rapidly becomes minority by the way.
It depends the googles that you wearWink

Nikodemos, with all my respect to him, posted nothing about this topic.  But posted many interesting posts about Thracians in the antiquity. Many thanks him for that. 
You said it all.Clap

It seems that you don't have any clue about that topic, if you claim that I wrote about purity. I never told about purity. Moreover, people that studied in school at C level or above could easely understand that "purity" and "amalgamation" as you call it are somewhat opposing to each other. Or maybe in your ancient macedonian logic it is not opposing?
You didn't get what I posted....is obviously.Don't bother is waste of time

And finally, you still cannot persuade people that Ancient Macedonians  were of greek origin
 so don't waste your time on other attempts to make the whole world greek Tongue
Who me ? hahahahaha. Anton if you have argyment post them.If you don't then continue to fussy with your Bulgaro-Thracian heritage.

Over and OutBig smile

Edited by akritas - 17-Oct-2006 at 06:45
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 06:35
where the hell are the mods here?
anton tell me a single word u posted and its relevant to the topic !
and akritas..continue posting ONLY for the topic!!

Edited by Brainstorm - 17-Oct-2006 at 06:37
Anton View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 05:57

The only Balkan nation that we debate were your beloved Thracians.

You permanently debate macedonians everywhere aren't you?

Nikodemos gave you plenty of evidence as about this matter but .....you beleive what you want to hear.So as I said you carry on with your Balkan Amalgamation Theory,  I prefer mine, this that acceptable from the majority of the Universities and Academies. 

MUAHAHA. Academies :) In our university we do not not support your ideas. Well, actually nobody apart me is interested in this topic here Wink
Majority rapidly becomes minority by the way.
Nikodemos, with all my respect to him, posted nothing about this topic.  But posted many interesting posts about Thracians in the antiquity. Many thanks him for that. 

You have the same ideas with those Greeks.LOLLOL.Pure nationOuch like yours Bulagrians and theT hracian part of  your genetically ancestryLOLLOLLOL

It seems that you don't have any clue about that topic, if you claim that I wrote about purity. I never told about purity. Moreover, people that studied in school at C level or above could easely understand that "purity" and "amalgamation" as you call it are somewhat opposing to each other. Or maybe in your ancient macedonian logic it is not opposing?
And finally, you still cannot persuade people that Ancient Macedonians  were of greek origin
 so don't waste your time on other attempts to make the whole world greek Tongue
akritas View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Hegemom

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 05:37

The difference between me and you is that you are puffed up of your origin and stuff and do not like to understand the arguments provided to you many times. All arguments that were posted were either ignored or called nationalistic. I still wait from some of you evidences for hellenization of all balkan nations and failed. You cry about it in every post but never provide any evidence. That is why guys like you, akritas, do not believe genetical evidences -- they oppose to the current (actually already past) opinion that greeks are the only authochtonous nation in Balkans. Which allows some of your countrymates to feel themselves as fathers of everything, like those in that great movie I permanently site. That is why you instead of giving arguments you use different casuistic tricks. That is the difference between me and you, akritas. Sorry for the oftop.
Who me? I am the person that never prooves and evidence!!!LOLLOLLOL
And don't write quotes that I never posted Angry , you make this a lot of times, like the modern  Greeks are the real authocthonous(genetically) in the Balkans and as about this

I still wait from some of you evidences for hellenization of all balkan nations and failed.
The only Balkan nation that we debate were your beloved Thracians. Nikodemos gave you plenty of evidence as about this matter but .....you beleive what you want to hear.So as I said you carry on with your Balkan Amalgamation Theory,  I prefer mine, this that acceptable from the majority of the Universities and Academies. 

Actually I am not sure I understand this sentense. I am not sure you understood it either. Who are modern greeks then? Helenized Slavs? LOL 
Where are genetical descendants of ancient hellenes then?

You have the same ideas with those Greeks.LOLLOL.Pure nationOuch like yours Bulagrians and theT hracian part of  your genetically ancestryLOLLOLLOL

Edited by akritas - 17-Oct-2006 at 05:41
Anton View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 05:33

Of course there are Greeks that beleive the modern are descent  genetically from the ancients.But these fortunely are a few.

Actually I am not sure I understand this sentense. I am not sure you understood it either. Who are modern greeks then? Helenized Slavs? LOL 
Where are genetical descendants of ancient hellenes then?

Anton View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 05:27
Originally posted by perikles

And lets see descedant of MAcedons if you can understand the teacher of your King.

If some of ancient Macedonians were grekomans and turned the development of Macedonia into hellenistic way it is their problem. If Bulgarian grekomans would win in early 20th cent in the whole country then after 2-3 centuries you would claim that Bulgarian tribes were of greek origin and provide linguistic evidences like those that "kanes" and "soupanoi"  sounds greek; most of Bulgarian known people had greek names like Stefanaki Bogoridi, Christoff or Kaloyan and finally Bulgarian are greek orthodox  LOL

Language is not the only cultural sign and is signifficantly influenced by conquerors. In this case Slavs. Thus, macedonians do not need to know ancient greek.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>