Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All's fair in love and war...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Online Status: Offline
  Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All's fair in love and war...
    Posted: 08-Oct-2006 at 22:27

When I accidently visited this website, I thought that I was the only person obsessed with history... until now. Mein Gott in himmel, some of them are even worse than I am. I am impressed.

Anyway, I tried to have deeper understanding of war tactics used throughout the history of warfare such as Formation Delta, method of concentrating tanks in the center of formation used by Desert Fox, Alexander's ingenius tactics to beat the Greeks, Persians and Indians, Lord High Admiral Yi Son-shin's God-like tactics used to defeat the Japanese fleet that dwarfed the Spanish Armada with 13 ships and so on... It will be nice to have such discussion, which are not even mentioned in many books that I read. There were few, of course. But most of them did not do a good job to explain it throughly.

Anyway, keep up history-keeners! I may not be able to post much due to the fact that I was stupid enough to become serf of IB. Currently planning to reform IB institution and Calgary Board of Education, but with little success.

All the best,
pekau

Future IB Revolutionist and eternal fan of Lord High Admiral Yi Sun-sin, the greatest navy admiral in history of mankind.

Post Reply Post Reply