Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Terrorism or Stupidity Worldvide?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Arbr Z View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Arbr Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Terrorism or Stupidity Worldvide?
    Posted: 03-Oct-2006 at 13:57

Four hours ago some turkish citizens took as hostage the airplane of the Turkish Airlines, which departed from Tirana destination Istambul. Now the airplane landed in Brindisi, and its still controled by "the terrorists". The weird guys are asking an apology from the pope, who is going to visit Turkey this month.

I am really shocked, because I thought my brother was in that airplane. But now I learned that he took the previous flight, two hours before the happening. But still there are more than 100 people on that plane, I wish that nothing happens.

What the hell is going on with these people, can they be so inhuman???Or they are just stupid?
Prej heshtjes...!
Arbr Z View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Arbr Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2006 at 14:17

From the direct news I learned that the turkish hijackers are seeking asylum in Italy. They pretend to be tired from living in a muslim country.

The paradoxe is that they are muslim, and that they just terrorized innocent persons...

Prej heshtjes...!
bleda View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Suspended

Quote bleda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2006 at 14:23
hijacker is christian turks 
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2006 at 14:24
They are not muslim one of them is christian. I
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2006 at 17:07
Ja, ze verld is mad.
Arrrgh!!"
 Post Reply Post Reply