Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are Turk and mongols cousin?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are Turk and mongols cousin?
    Posted: 30-Sep-2006 at 04:41
Thats what I said. Scientifically, biologically. History need not have similiar conclusions as science. Historically they could be anybody else. Evolution is a bilological process, Culture is a social one.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Sep-2006 at 04:46
But you can't find similar culture among different people. Exactly as you said, it's a social matter which is unique to the society it comes from. You might say they were all nomads and that's all. Alright, but there exist Iranian nomads as well. Iranian Kurds, are also believed to be nomads. But their culture is quite different from that of Turkic or Mongolian.

Anyhow, Note that I'm not using culture as the only proof which shows the same origin.

Edited by gok_toruk - 30-Sep-2006 at 04:50
Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Sep-2006 at 05:40
We also have this thing in India. Indian Mongoloid, Indian proto African & all that.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Sep-2006 at 05:42
That's it.
Akskl View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Akskl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2006 at 18:36

Edited by barbar - 03-Oct-2006 at 02:31
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2006 at 02:31

Akskl, you have posted the same words many times in this forum, if you repeat it again, you will get official warning for trolling, take this as an unofficial warning.

If you have something new to say about the historical, cultural relationships between Turkic and Mongolic people, please feel free to continue.
Either make a history or become a history.
Akskl View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Akskl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2006 at 23:20
This is censorship.
Akskl View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Akskl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 21:53
Why this subforum is not shown on the main list - only on  forum jump?  Very few and no new people can see and visit this subforum.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 05:37

Moderators think these topic should be argued only by experinced people. You see what I mean, don't you?

Attila2 View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Attila2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Oct-2006 at 19:44
Originally posted by hector

Originally posted by hannat

Originally posted by hector

Are we cousins?NOpe!

Turks and Mongols were Not cousins.But they allied under the pressure of Gengizhan.
Uyghurs never think mongols are their cousins.
Arabs allied with English to expel Turkish,So are Arabs and English  cousin?ofcourse NOT!
maybe Uzbek.Kazak and kirgizs are cousins of mongols.

You are kidding, man~!maybe kazakh and kirgizs have blood issue with Mongol~, but it doesn't mean we take Mongol as cousin~!
and by the way,dont you know your ancetors were come from mongol steppe,change normadic lifestyle and move to Xinjiang,to be a farmer!
the one who must be kidding is You,man!
look at your face,who looks like mongol?is it me?
i know i don't.know look at your own face.
and go to study your ancestor man!all of them are mongol tribes: naiman,jalair,barlas,doghlat,merkit.....etc.which one is turk? no One!
five years ago no kazakh says he is turkic,even recently one of my kazakh friend said that kazakhs believe they have coomon ancestor with mongols.
th issue of chingizhan shows that you guys have sth to do with mongols.
when chingizhan was obviously mongol,you guys try to steal this hero from mongols and claim he is kazak,kirgiz,uzbek...blah,blah,blah...
did any uyghur claim chingizhan is turk?NO!
Uyghurs lived in mongolia,that's right.but it doesn't mean uyghurs are Mongols or uyghurs are cousins of mongols.So what's the dilemma in your mind?
uyghurs also lived in present day xinjiang while they lived in mongolia.archeological findings show that they bore Caucasoid feature.
but few kazakhs or kirghiz bears Caucasoid appearance.
we have so much differences.dont make Uyghurs close to yourselves.
we know your guy's attitude towards us.just be yourself.dont say "Turk people..or Turkic people...are cousins of ..."
if you wanns be sth of sb,just speak of yourself.

"Turk" is not a reference used for an ethnicity,but mostly for people who are speaking turkic.Know it or please dont talk about it,we have enough of "skull-fetishism" (turks look like that like this blah blah)

The First turks looked like mongols,and there are many turks in CA who are still "perfect mongoloid".But because I do not look mongoloid doesnt make me any less Turk.

Edited by Attila2 - 12-Oct-2006 at 19:48
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2006 at 08:47
Originally posted by Attila2

The First turks looked like mongols,and there are many turks in CA who are still "perfect mongoloid".But because I do not look mongoloid doesnt make me any less Turk.

I'm really interested, who are first Turks? How do you know they look like Mongols? What is "perfect mongoloid"?

Either make a history or become a history.
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2006 at 14:25
Originally posted by gok_toruk

Moderators think these topic should be argued only by experinced people. You see what I mean, don't you?

Though the intention of this subgroup was made as a platfrom for ethnic steppe discusions. It started out with a post count requirement. Eventually it evolved into a subforum for all. With the lessening of restrictions anyone can join in. The experienced members can and most likely will lead the way towards mature discussions. Keep up the good work gok toruk and fellow senior members.

Edited by Seko - 14-Oct-2006 at 14:26
AyKurt View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote AyKurt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2006 at 17:32
Genetic comparisons are useless since when two groups come into contact there will be naturally a genetic flow between them. 
For example Shakha Turks will share genetic markers with Evenks and Evens, Turkmen and Azeri Turks with Persians, Mongols, especially in Western Mongolia will share genes with Kazakhs and given the long association with Turkic peoples in todays Mongolia then many Western Mongols will share the same genes as the Turkic peoples who lived there in the past.  Many anatolian Turks share localised genes with Greeks, people from the Balkans, the middle east etc. 
And vice versa.

Its called genetic flow and no one ethnic group can claim certain genes as uniquely theres since it would have existed well before that ethnic group evolved.
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2006 at 17:47
Vivek
Just joking. Their is an old proverb in India that says Don't earn the wrath of a turk, if you want to live.

LOL That's a good one.

Are Mongols and Turks cousin, well all human nations are distant cousins from the original human nation, whereas Turks and Japanease are distant cousins Turks and Mongols would be closer cousins. Neighbouring nations, shared the same old religion, an Altaic connection, similar old code of laws and so on.
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Afsar Beghi View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2006 at 20:01
You can see them as cousins I think back then they shared much with mongols and later on they shared things with persians, should we see persian also as cousins?. A mongol would be a brother kardash for me, more than any other nonturkic central asian, but is there a need to be calling them cousin?
Dadaloğlum bir gun kavga kurulur,
Oter tufek davlumbazlar vurulur,
Nice ko yiğitler yere serilir,
Olen lr kalan sağlar bizimdir!
tmhits View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote tmhits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Nov-2006 at 20:01

stop all these bullsh*t racist discussion!!! WTF!! we are all human beings!!!

tmhits View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote tmhits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Nov-2006 at 20:02
Originally posted by tmhits

stop all these bullsh*t racist discussion!!! WTF!! we are all human beings!!!

why does it matter if a person looks caucasian or asian, white or mongoloid????

You are all human beings!!!
orda View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote orda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Nov-2006 at 14:38
what's wrong if someone looks like someone else??? GROW UP!!!
bektosh View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote bektosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2007 at 18:24

If someone discussing history it does not mean that they are separating.

we are already separated by nation, by religion, by sex, etc.

WE cannot deny that.

You may say we can live together in peace, that is right.

But history is the history.

Who are turks?
How they look like ?
this is question..
Then lets begin with Mesopotamia ans Syberia
as this spot is land for turks,

and Buddha was turk pure sak or sakiiya clan 

But who believes on this excep some hiddens
TURKISTON UZBEKSITON+*ISTON
Herschel View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Herschel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2007 at 14:59
Are the Irish and Nepali cousins because they both speak an Indo-European language? The Portuguese and the Polish share the same religion; are they cousins? The Rhine River is home to Dutch, German, and French speakers; does that make them cousins?

Of course not. This fascination with the peoples of the Altay mountains on this message board confuses me. I view one of my favorite empires, the Ottomans, as European, even Roman, rather then altaic (I know, language family...it's the best way I can describe it, though).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>