Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kerry vs Bush

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
Poll Question: Who will you vote for and why?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
57 [44.19%]
59 [45.74%]
11 [8.53%]
2 [1.55%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kerry vs Bush
    Posted: 17-Aug-2004 at 06:08

We alreaady had a this poll on the old forum , but its was deleted ,  we could start a new own and debate little. thought that the elections is in the first week of november it only remains two and halv months. It would be fun to see how people vote and how it develpos hear at the AE forums,  

GRANDE FINALE 

DETAH MATCH BETWEEN

Gollum Bush vs Kerry Herman Munster

See for your self

GOLLUM BUSH

vs

HERMAN KERRY  MONSTER

who will win?

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2004 at 06:18

typical , I spelled death , wrong ,  , 

by the way ,  I don't get the this joke,  did he get a platical operation in his face or just some facial cosmetica ??

What is Botox,  is it an facial costemtica which makes your skin softer ???? ,

whats this thing with waffel house and Kerry, i don't get it can someone explain ,

hehe,

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2004 at 06:21

hahaha,

Bryan View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2004 at 09:07

You could say that Botox is a facial cosmetic... what it does is tighten up the face, in essence, making any lines and creases that have formed over time, well, disappear. Funny thing is, it's developed from a very lethal toxin...

Oh, and about the Waffle House deal, that's because Kerry is accused of "flip-flopping", and though I think it would have been more appropriate for them to use IHOP (The International House of Pancakes) to get that point across, they chose the waffle house...

Edited by Bryan
fastspawn View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote fastspawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2004 at 09:25
waffling means to flip-flop, that is why they chose the waffle house.

But i disagree on what the Republicans negatively call flip-flopping. Kerry has a very open mind, and when evidence comes out that he feels could alter his view, he does not become a stubborn prick, but does what is right.

Bush on the other hand is a liar. So i don't think there is much of a case to present as a positive for Bush, thus this negative ad campaign against Kerry.
Bryan View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2004 at 09:51

Actually, this isn't really an ad campaign right here what BK_BK has shown. These are parodies and photoshopped pictures, with some wit (albeit not much, but hey) added to them. And if you mean Bush's ads that target Kerry, well, that's all part of politics, nowadays, unfortunately. And Kerry's campaign is not above being negative itself...

Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2004 at 13:53
I hate all the BS about being "positve" what the hell is there for any to be positive about?
"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2004 at 13:58

I don't know why people say Bush is a bad president,  sure he is not a great one but he hasn't really screwed up our nation to much(atleast from what I know)

If I could vote I would vote Bush,  though I do not like either candidate

Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2004 at 18:11
Originally posted by Huitzilopochtli

I don't know why people say Bush is a bad president,  sure he is not a great one but he hasn't really screwed up our nation to much(atleast from what I know)

If I could vote I would vote Bush,  though I do not like either candidate

You obviously arenent aware of any current events if you think he hasnt screwed up our nation.  Why does no one hold this man accountabel for invading a nation of flase pretenses, and now theres a big ass mess over there with GI's looking for college money being blown up.

Through Bush's foreign policy we have created more followers of Bin Laden then he ever could have.  The downfall of Americas glory has begun.  Bush is the An Lushan of America in terms of effect.

-Alexander Hamilton
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2004 at 18:45
I think they both suck.
The US seriously needs one or two more parties, it would liven things up abit, make things less lame.
Arrrgh!!"
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2004 at 19:03
On an aside:

Originally posted by The ever reliable Ananova

John Kerry related to the Queen

Presidential hopeful John Kerry is a distant cousin of the Queen.

His is also a descendant of Henry III and Henry II and is related to Richard the Lionheart say aristocracy experts.

According to the Mirror director of Burke's Peerage Harold Brooks-Baker unearthed Kerry's royal ancestry during months of research.

He is convinced that the blue blood will help Kerry get into the White House.

Mr Brooks-Baker said: "Every maternal blood line of Kerry makes him more royal than any previous US president.

"Because of the fact every candidate with the most royal genes has always won the November election, the coming one - based on 42 previous presidents - will go to John Kerry."

source

Arrrgh!!"
fastspawn View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote fastspawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2004 at 22:11
All US presidents are somehow related to the Queen.

A study has shown that the closer a candidate is related to the British Monarch reigning, the higher chances he has of winning.

Bush is the 14th cousin of the queen, through paternal lines.
Kerry is related on both lines, through John WInthrop, but his maternal line is much much closer
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2004 at 23:11
Damn man, those Arista buggers are all over the place, and hogging all the power!
Arrrgh!!"
Roughneck View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Roughneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2004 at 00:35
So we STILL can't kick you damn Brits out, huh?
[IMG]http://img160.exs.cx/img160/7417/14678932fstore0pc.jpg">
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2004 at 06:25

Both suck, but I would probably vote for Kerry. Except when it is sure one of the candidates would win in my state, then I would vote for Nader.

Edited by MixcoatlToltecahtecuhtli
JanusRook View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Quote JanusRook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2004 at 14:54

Bush will win because hippies don't vote, minorities don't care and Kerry's a douchebag.

>Hippies don't vote is taken from my uber-liberal friends insistance of not voting.

>Minorities don't care is taken from the fact that many minorities feel disenfranchised by both parties and feel that their vote doesn't matter.

>John Kerry's a douchebag.............uh did I mention that?

Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.
DSMyers1 View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote DSMyers1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2004 at 15:07
I'm an isolationist, but after studying the options, I think the US over the years has stuck its nose in so many areas of the world, and made so many enemies, that the best option was in fact this proactive strategy of Bush.  However, I think that once the terrorist rings have for the most part been broken up, the US should adhere to Washington's admonishment: to avoid foreign entanglements.  Particularly the UN.  This invasion hasn't done much harm that I can see, and Iraq is a much freer nation now.  I know that the rest of the world as a whole doesn't like it, but well.... they were not the ones threatened.  So I will vote for Bush; besides, I am a conservative morally and economically.
Roughneck View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Roughneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2004 at 16:51

Trust me, a lot of new voters are going to be voting this year, people who never cared before.  The minorities are going to be out in force this year because they fear Bush.

The invasion hasn't done much harm?  Ummm, who's going to help us with anything right now?  How about who do we send to Korea if Kim decides to act up, or Taiwan if China does?

[IMG]http://img160.exs.cx/img160/7417/14678932fstore0pc.jpg">
DSMyers1 View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote DSMyers1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2004 at 17:16

As if anyone has ever really helped us before, anyway!  The other nations have always given only token assistance in the other UN sanctioned war efforts.  Besides, as I said, I'm an isolationist.  What do we care if Kim acts up?

I do think that the aggresive stance has helped deter him, though.  As for Taiwan....  well, the US should probably honor their alliances, but what could the Chinese do, anyway?  Nuke 'em?  Not feasible in face of world outcry.  Invade?  I don't know if they could handle it.  If Taiwan fought back... they have the money and technology to at least make it hard.

Actually, I most results of the invasion seem beneficial, particularly the alienation of the UN

Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2004 at 20:02

Im prety much an isolationist too, but if you are one then you shoul dbe pissed abou Iraq!

American soldiers are dying and being maimed over there for reasons that have been exposed as lies.

Thus US media is incredibly watered down, they show you nothing compared to what its reallt like.  With us raping Iraqi boys in prison and violence killing so many of them, how can you say its good?

Also Bush/s deficeits mean we will be a nation that may be forced into being unduling influenced by foreign creditors, thats not very isolationist dont you think?

God, I swear, Repuplicanism could be cured by education!

I myself asm a libertarian, I dont like Kerry AT ALL, but he is just a political sleaze, where Bush , Ascroft, Rumsfeld, and Cheney are the 4 horsemen of the aacolype.

And yes, the US should have WAY more than the 2 retarted parties we have now!

-Alexander Hamilton
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>