Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Balkans and EU : Dangers and Threats

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Desimir View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Desimir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Balkans and EU : Dangers and Threats
    Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 15:10
Let admit it.All problems on Balkan peninsula were caused
by european powers in the beginning of the century.Now they have to help us to cope with this problems.I dont think that nations in Balkans are a lower class.Dont forget that the european civilization began here.
tsar View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Suspended

Quote tsar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 19:14
The Slavic culture began here by us bulgarians, and its now one of the richest.

The ancient greeks contributed greatly to civilazing much of europe too.

Our brothers in serbia contributed to the orthodox culture alot too.

Edited by tsar - 19-Sep-2006 at 19:15
Jay. View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Jay. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 19:24
Originally posted by Maljkovic

I blame Tudman for a lot of things, but starting the war he did not. And as for the blame for cleansing of Krajina, maybe you should read something about it on places that aren't pro-cetnik. I was here when this was happening so I think I know a bit more about it than you!

I'm sure you do, bud. I was born in Sarajevo in '91 and we are lucky that we survived, and for that I'm thankful.

What do you mean, pro-cetnik? Which places in Krajina are you reffering too? The whole Croatian military in Krajina were pro-ustasha, and I'm not exzagerating. The Srpska Krajina is now completely destroyed because of the Croatian military, so think about that.
Samo Sloga Srbina Spasava
Only Unity Can Save the Serb
Maljkovic View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Maljkovic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 03:22
[QUOTE]
Originally posted by Maljkovic

I blame Tudman for a lot of things, but starting the war he did not. And as for the blame for cleansing of Krajina, maybe you should read something about it on places that aren't pro-cetnik. I was here when this was happening so I think I know a bit more about it than you!
I'm sure you do, bud. I was born in Sarajevo in '91 and we are lucky that we survived, and for that I'm thankful.

What do you mean, pro-cetnik? Which places in Krajina are you reffering too? The whole Croatian military in Krajina were pro-ustasha, and I'm not exzagerating. The Srpska Krajina is now completely destroyed because of the Croatian military, so think about that.

I'm talking about reports that weren't writen by someone resenful of the fall of greater Serbia. The destruction in the former occupied teritory was caused by civilians who entered the area after the army had left to fight in Bosnia. And when the army entered villages in there, they usually found them completly empty-the inhabitants had left long before.

Edited by Maljkovic - 26-Sep-2006 at 13:21
Eondt View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Eondt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 03:43
Wow guys..,and I thought we had some reconciliation and bridge-building to do in South AfircaShocked Seem's like their are some real unresolved issues in the Balkans.
Desimir View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Suspended

Quote Desimir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 07:23
Oh ,we have many problems in the Balkans.You even cant realize how many.Its because of our mentality and emotions.

Edited by Desimir - 20-Sep-2006 at 07:31
Segestan View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Segestan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Sep-2006 at 09:13
"Only ALBANIANS can cause trouble because of the Kosova and FYROM?"
Please try and and use the correct territorial name ' Republic of Macedonia' .
regards,
Fate is Our Fortune
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Sep-2006 at 09:45
Originally posted by Leonidas

rubbish anti serbian rhetoric. Nationalism has no borders.

If kosovo is allowed to split from serbia then why shouldnt serbian parts of other countries do the same? western double standards no doubt will make them more angry and help extremists.

So stop the double standards.

Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12