Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Balochistan - Start of civil war?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
TeldeInduz View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Balochistan - Start of civil war?
    Posted: 18-Sep-2006 at 05:04

..and are constantly blowing up the place so everything needs restoring.

Quoo-ray sha quadou sarre.................
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2006 at 05:12
Originally posted by TeldeInduz

..and are constantly blowing up the place so everything needs restoring.

Thats right. they are always blowing up the coward terrorists, who hide behind the civilians & dont have the guts to come out in the open. Like Israel did in Lebonon & the US & West are doing in Iraq & Afghanistan 8 nemerous airlines are doing to suspected terrorists all over the world.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2006 at 05:14
Originally posted by Sparten

Yes, since the Indian forces there are added.

The salaries of indian troops are unlike pakistan not added to any state GDP or income. So you are sounding too naive & ignorant. I prefer using politically correct language.
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2006 at 05:50
Like Israel did in Lebonon & the US & West are doing in Iraq & Afghanistan

Interesting comparison.
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2006 at 06:10
Dissimiliar problems, similiar solutions.
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2006 at 07:08
Powerful armies loosing to the mujahadeen while inflicting massive destruction on the local population seems to be consistant factor. I thought you were pro-indian?

Edited by Omar al Hashim - 18-Sep-2006 at 07:10
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2006 at 07:37
I am not pro anybody . I am only pro truth.

And where have the powerfull armies lost. US has won, west has won, Israel has won, Russians have won, the northern alliance has won with their support too.

Their will always be discontent of some type or the other fanned by bigots & religious fanatics. that cannot be taken as a sign of defeat. It's only that this countries are too civilized & respect human rights thats otherwise wiping out the supporters of terrorism is not difficult militarily. the thing is that these countries want to save misinformed civlians who get white washed by religious propoganda, which is the easiest thing to do in an undeveloped world.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2006 at 07:38
If theft & dacoity or rape still exists in the US or europe, it does,nt mean that the Police forces & the gobvernments of these countries have been defeated. That's an operational law & order problem.
Anujkhamar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2006 at 09:12
Kashmiri GDP is high partly because of the money flooding in to rebuild infrastructure. These include a power plant, building bridges, repairing roads etc.

Also, you cannot compare India to Isreal. Isreal sent missiles into Lebenon, we have sent no missiles deep into Pakistan yet.
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2006 at 09:49
i came here to see how the balochi debate was going......Ermm
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2006 at 10:06
Balochistan is a part of Pakistan. Our Army Chief throughtout the 60's Musa Khan was a Balochi, two Prime Ministers have been Balochi, Mazari and Jamali, as well as one President, Leghari. Our present Chierf Justice is a Balochi.
maqsad View Drop Down
General
General

Quote maqsad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2006 at 15:10
Finally, getting back to balochis again. One thing I noticed was that the baloch population in paki balochistan is about equal to the pashtoon population in paki balochistan. Now I know the baloch must feel marginalized, outnumbered and threatened by panjabis since they are constantly screaming that but do they feel less hostile towards pathans in their region?

Is assimilation into pashtoon genes and pashtoon culture so trivial that they almost welcome it because they are from the same roots as the pashtoons? You hear them complain of how they are denied infrastructure and you also hear them lement how panjabis are "breeding like rats" while  their population growth is static(as well as very small in comparison) but on all these internet forums and all their propaganda sites I NEVER hear a peep about them against pathans.

Is it because the baloch hate the panjabi so much that pathans have become invisible to them? Or they never really were bothered about being absorbed or dominated by pathans?
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 06:08
c'mon sparten, im greek that doesnt make australia a part of greece. being a part of the pakistani est. makes you pakistani first then baluchi.

@Masqad,  im sure there would be conflict between the two groups if the punjabi's werent a part of the equation. basically who is the greatest threat to them right now punjabi's or pushtuns? id say the right now irrespective of reality, they perceive the punjabi's as there bigger threat.

Edited by Leonidas - 19-Sep-2006 at 06:10
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 06:28
Originally posted by Anujkhamar

Kashmiri GDP is high partly because of the money flooding in to rebuild infrastructure. These include a power plant, building bridges, repairing roads etc.

Also, you cannot compare India to Isreal. Isreal sent missiles into Lebenon, we have sent no missiles deep into Pakistan yet.

You are absolutely correct. Government  money is pouring into Kashmir like anything. Nothing more needs to be said.
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 06:33
Originally posted by Leonidas

c'mon sparten, im greek that doesnt make australia a part of greece. being a part of the pakistani est. makes you pakistani first then baluchi.

@Masqad,  im sure there would be conflict between the two groups if the punjabi's werent a part of the equation. basically who is the greatest threat to them right now punjabi's or pushtuns? id say the right now irrespective of reality, they perceive the punjabi's as there bigger threat.

The reason is that the Balooch feel threatened from the punjabis. They mingle with the Afghans. The Balooch & Afghans people are basically similiar & have a strong liking for each other. Politically the Afghan people & their region belongs to Afghanistan culturally & historically, but it was a just a silly line drawn up by the british which seperated the Afghan people into two separate countries. The balooch are more like afghans & Iranians

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 09:38
Originally posted by Leonidas

Leondias you are comparing apples and oranges. Balochistan is 1) geographically contigious to pakistan, and 2) they joined Pakistan in a free election/jigra.

And niether Masqad nor (surprise, surprise) Vivek, have any inclination of what they are talking about. Niether the Baloch people or the Pashtun (and I can say that because I am a Pashtun) have anything against the Punjabis. At all. The problems there are in two districts, Dera Bugti and Dera Marri. Both of thses have been seccessionist since 1947. There are 63 tribes in balochistan, of which two have a problem. The largest tribe there are in order, Mazari, Leghari and jamali, and all three have had a man elected President or PM.

So the preceeding discourse is mainly what messrs vivek and masqad haope will happen rather than any indication of what may.

malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 09:55

Leondias you are comparing apples and oranges. Balochistan is 1) geographically contigious to pakistan, and 2) they joined Pakistan in a free election/jigra.

And niether Masqad nor (surprise, surprise) Vivek, have any inclination of what they are talking about. Niether the Baloch people or the Pashtun (and I can say that because I am a Pashtun) have anything against the Punjabis. At all. The problems there are in two districts, Dera Bugti and Dera Marri. Both of thses have been seccessionist since 1947. There are 63 tribes in balochistan, of which two have a problem. The largest tribe there are in order, Mazari, Leghari and jamali, and all three have had a man elected President or PM.

I think that is the proper picture and their is no ethnic strife as some members visualize. There is politics of the provinces and vote grabbing slogans.
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 09:56
edit:delete  double posting error.

Edited by malizai_ - 19-Sep-2006 at 09:57
maqsad View Drop Down
General
General

Quote maqsad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 15:16

So the preceeding discourse is mainly what messrs vivek and masqad haope will happen rather than any indication of what may.

What exactly do I "hope" will happen?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 00:17
Read your preceeding posts.

Edit: I think I mixed you up with someone else. My apologies.

Edited by Sparten - 20-Sep-2006 at 00:20
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>