Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Early Modern & the Imperial Age

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Early Modern & the Imperial Age
    Posted: 03-Sep-2006 at 08:14
Please post your links to websites about the history of the Early Modern & the Imperial Age here!
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2006 at 08:22

Liberty, Equality, Fraternite, a large and well designed website about the French Revolution, with essays on its causes and course, original documents, maps, images and songs etc.
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Emperor Barbarossa View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2006 at 20:07
British Battles, a very good history site dealing with British invovlement in wars spanning from the Spanish Succession to the Great Boer War.

Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Oct-2006 at 08:48

'The Web Gallery of Art is a virtual museum and searchable database of European painting and sculpture of the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque periods (1100-1850), currently containing over 15.400 reproductions. Commentaries on pictures, biographies of artists are available. Guided tours, free postcard and other services are provided for the visitors.'

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Dec-2006 at 06:30
 Post Reply Post Reply